Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Nairalanders Pray For My GSD To Recover Fast. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Nairalanders Pray For My GSD To Recover Fast. (752 Views)

Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... / I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Pray For My GSD To Recover Fast. by nzaghibaba(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Toffee is her name(3rd picture), she will be 4months next week and she's very playful and alert (a typical GSD). Yesterday I woke up and decided to feed the dogs Cyrus, Storm and Toffee. I gave them JoJo can food, they all finished their rations and I left for work. Only for me 2 com back n my Lil sis told me Toffee pooed or vomited cos she couldn't tell w@ it was. So I decided 2 call my vet n she told me 2 bring her down 2 d clinic d next day cos it was quite late, but I shoud give her palm oil (red oil). All dis time she was unable to eat anything, but still self-services her tail 2 play with me n any member of the family. So dis morning I woke up around 6am to check on her n found dis in her cage (1st picture). I was f**king scared n confused on whether it was poo or vomit, she came out n was looking thirsty n I had 2 give her water. She drank a bowl of water n den laid on d ground for some time n d@ was wen she stood up went out n dis came out of her as poo (2nd picture). I quickly called the vet that I was on my way, I got der showed her all the pix of her poo n vomit. She said I have 2 leave Toffee with her for some couple of days.... Please help me pray for her quick recovery. Thanks all

Re: Please Nairalanders Pray For My GSD To Recover Fast. by countsparrow: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Most likely Parvo... I hope she recovers soon

I prefer a dog with parvo be treated at home, cause dogs needs moral support in times like this, just u being there coulf be the difference between life and death for your pup... My Rottweiler once came down with parvo, and she survived... Good luck
Re: Please Nairalanders Pray For My GSD To Recover Fast. by nzaghibaba(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
countsparrow:
Most likely Parvo... I hope she recovers soon

I prefer a dog with parvo be treated at home, cause dogs needs moral support in times like this, just u being there coulf be the difference between life and death for your pup... My Rottweiler once came down with parvo, and she survived... Good luck
tanks man, will kip d@ in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Snakes: How 3 African Countries Export Pythons With Nigeria’s Quota – UNIUYO Don / .. / Big Bone St.bernard Puppies for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.