Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out (946 Views)

Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by mcebisco: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Justice Binta Nyako of Abuja Federal High Court has ruled yesterday that the Indigenous People of BIAFRA, IPOB champion by Nnamdi Kanu is a leorganizationtion

The Judge also struck-out six of the 11-count criminal charge the Federal Government preferred against the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu and three other pro-Biafra agitators.

The Judge, in a ruling delivered by Justice Binta Nyako, also said the fact that IPOB was not an organisation registered in Nigeria did not make it an illegal society. “It may be true that IPOB is not registered in Nigeria, but does that make it an illegal organisation?”, the judge queried.

Justice Nyako held that the Federal Government failed to prove that IPOB, allegedly managed by Kanu and his co-defendants — Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi, is an unlawful society.

Justice Nyako said the six charges she struck out were not supported by the proof of evidence the prosecution adduced against the defendants, adding that none of the six charges established a prima-facie criminal case against the defendants.

Whereas the court branded some of the terminated charges as “hollow” and “scanty”, it however sustained five other charges against the>>>http://www.mcebisco.com/2017/03/kanus-biafra-group-is-legal-justice.html

1 Like

Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by eezeribe(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
OK
Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by bantudra: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
ipob is not the problem....kanu is...

okay...we will get that halfbreed sooner or later... angry
Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
bantudra:

You are confused my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by lanzini(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool
Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by lanzini(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool
bantudra:
cool
e pain am

Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by bantudra: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
lanzini:
cool cool

e pain am

me?..pain?...how?

wait and see,what will happen to that halfbreed..

isnt it already 2years the animal is in prison??...
Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by bantudra: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
NormalCodes:

You are confused my brother.

if you like halfbreeds,then you can not be my brother....impossible...sorry....
Re: Kanu's BIAFRA Group Is LEGAL - Justice Nyako Rules .. Reveals Why She Struck Out by timecapsule: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sooner or later, they will be in a confused state because WE ARE A DIVINE PROJECT IN THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD, SO THEREFORE WE'LL NEVER BE ABANDON.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Human, I Graduted In 2000 But Had My Nysc In 99, What Am I? / Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads / Biafran Saga: The Truth Behind His Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.