Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads (948 Views)

Ihedioha Is Only Making Noise, Ignore His Directives –okorocha Tells IMO Workers / Where Is Becomrich And Musiwa? / Rem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by VirginFinder: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

We have all come to accept musiwa(jullty,math etc) as Nairaland's resident psycho.

However, oyinkinola seems to try to outdo him. In fact, I have every reason to believe that oyinkinola is musiwa.

Hence, I implore you all to ignore his psycho threads especially all those who are new to the forum.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by BrokenTV: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
VirginFinder:
Dear Nairalanders,

We have all come to accept musiwa(jullty,math etc) as Nairaland's resident psycho.

However, oyinkinola seems to try to outdo him. In fact, I have every reason to believe that oyinkinola is musiwa.

Hence, I implore you all to ignore his psycho threads especially all those who are new to the forum.

Peace!
I believe you, that kid pscho is turning into another thing, he has been losing his sanity for the past couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by Nbote(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
U don't need a soothsayer to know not to take him serious... His threads are totally senseless

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by gurnam: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

That same guy claiming that VP Yemi Osibanjo is not a xtian, simply because he has no known xtain name.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by Mazeltovscotty(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
That guy is a lonely mad man. Every living and non living thing ignores him

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by Jabioro: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
You guy better arranged on how to tame him before he busted into my market through backyard..

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by jullty: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
He not Musiwa
Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by oyinkinola: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
VirginFinder:
Dear Nairalanders,

Peace!

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=oyinkinola post=55678750][/quote]

Actually it would benefit you to listen to their advice! Your threads actually belong in a garbage dump!

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by Jetleeee: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by oyinkinola: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

That same guy claiming that VP Yemi Osibanjo is not a xtian, simply because he has no known xtain name.

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by profhezekiah: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
cc mynd44 can U see this
Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by oyinkinola: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by oyinkinola: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:
U don't need a soothsayer to know not to take him serious... His threads are totally senseless

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by Amoyinoluwa24: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Weird grin grin grin grin grin
VirginFinder:
Dear Nairalanders,

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by gurnam: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

O ti fa'gbo yo l'osan yi abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware: Oyinkinola Is Musiwa. Ignore His Threads by oyinkinola: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

O ti fa'gbo yo l'osan yi abi? cheesy
hun-un!
Oyinkinola!

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Saga: The Truth Behind His Bail. / We Will Withdraw All Mobile Policemen From Vips In Nigeria – Police IGP, Idris / President Buhari To Arrive In Nigeria On July 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.