Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari (61702 Views)

Fayose Lambasts Buhari, Saraki, Other Top Officials Educating Kids Abroad / Why Nobody Knows The Population Of Nigeria - The Economist / The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Olukayusq(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
u guys are not being fare to our president o don't you think he went on retreat in other to restrategize for the change we all voted for
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI is a total failure

Who is that man that gave birth to a failure like you?
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2017
basilo102:
The world always align with the point of view of IPOB, only the zoo always think otherwise

You will wake up from your dream.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by fuckbulhary: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who is that man that gave birth to a failure like you?
ask the mistake that consented to your survival when they doctor said something contrary.
Is it not obvious that buhari is a total failure?
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2017
fuckbulhary:
ask the mistake that consented to your survival when they doctor said something contrary.
Is it not obvious that buhari is a total failure?

Can you define failure for me? You gave someone 4yrs to do something and less than 2yrs you start complaining and tagging the person failure, Please what are you?
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by metallisc(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2017
ojun50:
His present will only worsting tin he should jst stay there nd treat him self very well because coming back will nt be easy for him.

1 Like

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by fuckbulhary: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Can you define failure for me? You gave someone 4yrs to do something and less than 2yrs you start complaining and tagging the person failure, Please what are you?
Is the country better than before?are Nigerians not dieing silently every day because of the useless inconsistent policies of the present administration? Are we not still paying for subsidy that they condemn?how many lives and means of livelihood have been lost to your fulanis brothers while the government is looking the other way?a givernment who deliberately bombs his citizen and leaving them to die in agony is what?how many are being fired daily?how many presidents relax in a foreign country during recession?Did you vote for him to spend 90% of his days outside the country?could you be sincere to yourself for once?Does he even care you exist?when you will commit suicide will he know that he caused it.

1 Like

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:
I am something., 2019 I will vote for buhari.. WHAT AM I?
Omenka
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by NNVanguard(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
timecapsule:
This is why KANU called this nation a ZOO!!!
The youths that they said are future generation of this Nation are no where to be found in the ruling of the said Nation they are the one still ruling.
(OUR GRATE GRAND FATHERS IN GOVERNMENT) when are the future of the youth of this nation starting?

In the New Nigeria Vanguard, we have passionate youths of integrity and discipline taking on the task of spearheading good governance in this nation.

What We Are Not
1. Not a greedy set of young people seeking for pecuniary gratifications from the Government.
2. Not a group of people to be hijacked by politicians to expand their political base, prowess, network and selfish ambitions that's not for the common good of Nigeria.
3. Not a group of people seeking for a share of the national cake along selfish, unpatriotic lines and divides.
4. Not a cult that our affairs are marked with intimidation, secrecy, blackmail, militancy and violence.
5. Not a group of people that will heat up the polity with indiscriminate protests, road blocks, distortion of economic progress and political stability.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2017
fuckbulhary:
Is the country better than before?are Nigerians not dieing silently every day because of the useless inconsistent policies of the present administration? Are we not still paying for subsidy that they condemn?how many lives and means of livelihood have been lost to your fulanis brothers while the government is looking the other way?a givernment who deliberately bombs his citizen and leaving them to die in agony is what?how many are being fired daily?how many presidents relax in a foreign country during recession?Did you vote for him to spend 90% of his days outside the country?could you be sincere to yourself for once?Does he even care you exist?when you will commit suicide will he know that he caused it.

What most of you don't know and i believe most of you know this but only bind with hatred is that a country economy depend on what they export ( I mean what they sell) to other countries.. In Nigeria the only thing we export if Crude oil and we import almost everything including toothpick, Pencil etc.. Some even import Garri and red oil and we have lands to produce all this what do we call that? Laziness..

Now tell me what was the policies of the Government that make things worst? The Govt said it does not have enough Forex to sell and people should sort for dollars elsewhere is they need it. Now tell me will the Govt give what they don't have?Is dollar our official currency? Are we printing dollars? it's NO to all the answer above..

Now again the Govt ban importation of some commodities so we can look inward, So me and you and the rest can start producing locally and making money but we still go against the ban..

The President ban importation of rice so we can start growing rice because we have all the needed to do so but we still don't support the ideal and we are encouraging those smuggling into the country..

The Govt ban importation of cars through land borders so we can start using our own seaports and generating money for the Govt we still go against that and want a better economy..

Now tell me if you are not producing anything but you keep buying all you needed how will your economy grow?

You say is the country better than before? Well what was the price of crude oil before and when PMB take over? During GEJ crude oil price was between $100 and $140 and when PMB take over it was $28 can you try to see how drastically it dropped? what will it affect? the Economy maybe you need a magician to come tell you the implication of the drop in your source of income?

Again during the past administration, Almost every Govt official looted this country dry and mind you they all looted in dollars, Most looted in Naira and convert it to dollars can you tell us why if not that they know we are waiting for impending doom..

When GEJ handover to PMB $1 was 285 meaning it's started rising and GEJ was just lucky to have lost that election or else we will be doomed.

Well if you are ready we can challenge ourself to a debate on the economy and how we get here..
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by blackboy(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Abeg make them free PMB, him no want die neither resign so make he treat himself weLl with beta money and beta doctors in beta country and beta hospital he done sure say he go beta. He no just waka go o, he get commissi...I mean acting president in place. The Economics no know say Nigeria wahala fit kill person. Na only him talk say he go make Nigeria great or na only him talk say change begins with me? Pmb has taken the step to add more years to his life make we no hear say he die for Aso rock.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by neche2007: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Let's hope buhari will not smell that seat again. He is an all rounder failure
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by suxkill: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
johnpaul5454:
With God all things are possible and with this i say congrats to all my VIP members who won the fixed game with me yesterday OK. Today's game is available with 260 odds, for the old members you know what to do to subscribe,for new members who want to subscribe see picture below or follow this link to add me on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/johnpaul.ifeanyi.73?.please is not free and no after payment OK thanks for your understanding.

Scammer!

Abi na your father go officiate d matches?

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Ifymma(f): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:

Answer: MUMU
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrueSenator:
Why can't they face their president and economy rather than show fake concerns over our state affairs angry angry angry angry angry angry

Only 2 likes .. wow

1 Like

Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Niceguy123: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
alatbaba1:

Akpa amu
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by wizod(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
dragonking3:
Buhari is a monumental disgrace and an Epic failure ever in the history of this country. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

He is even worse than u've just qualified him wit.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by gentleedu(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
dckng16:
Zombie... grin
hahahahahaha Jesus guy u no go kill me with laughter
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
1metre:
2019 your 15 million moronic buffoons will go vote again,,they hv been voting since ova 100 decade ago

Mba... They are "Yours" mbok!
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by discman2k2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
fuckbulhary:
zombie avoiding the subject matter as usual

I'll not peddle words wt u, bt think: what males u think I'm in support of Buhari? B matured enuf to understand that folks that make comments might nt b participating in ur name - checking, tribal & religious & regional verbomania!

Kid, run off to go grow up.
Re: The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari by socially4fun: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.