Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude (127469 Views)

10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / List Of Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / See The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by heddiebanks(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Funny ..come to ekiti state and see how guys are doing this biz ...17 years boys hitting millions ....EKITI state should be on that list ...thank god for yahoo sha...God bless America...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Apina(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2017
UnknownT:
I stopped going to Owerri cos of these guys intimidation angry grin. Here in Warri, don't get to see them much

where u don enter for wafi? I know @ least 30 guys from my zone wen dey Ghana presently, na Christmas dem take dey enter town. If u know anybody when dey work for better hotel, just ask wetin dey sup for there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Astuteleader(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2017
I didn't see abraka n ughelli on list... Op u know nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by queenfav(f): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2017
And op forgot to add Ibadan!The number of yahoo guys in IB is alarming. You find them in Ebevande and Latitude ordering for casket, basically to show off!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Meel: 4:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Your list is so wrong, Na lautech ooo. Almost all hostel in lautech has atleast a student with a car.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by gamargu(m): 4:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo is where southerners excel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Seems all the girls n this section are from Owerri

Good to know

6 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by UnknownT: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Apina:

where u don enter for wafi? I know @ least 30 guys from my zone wen dey Ghana presently, na Christmas dem take dey enter town. If u know anybody when dey work for better hotel, just ask wetin dey sup for there.
well, I have spent just one December here, and I travelled for Christmas. You said they are presently in Ghana, but in Owerri, i know the guys personally and they are making it big there, no need going to Ghana. When guys you have known way back in secondary school can blow your annual salary in a club at once, and you are trying to make it legally, you will feel intimidated sometimes

7 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by hernandson(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Oh thank goodness PH wasn't there.. grin
too much garri,without milk

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by skimmy005: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2017
edo shud be numba 1 abeq almost all d student in ekpoma are all fraudsters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by stinggy(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Kentura:
For me its;

1- Lagos

2- Imo esp IMSU

3- Porthacourt

4- Benin

5- Abuja

6- Warri

7- Enugu

8- Anambra

9- Ogun

10- Ibadan

He said 10 cities. Imo, Anambra and Ogun are not cities but states.

7 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Snow5(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Yahoo-Yahoo biz is a LIE. They are ritualists using yahoo-yahoo to cover up.
The only meaningful comment so far..
Babe u get sense!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by apogeez(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
If I hear say imo no be first make I wear my pant for hrad.. Owerri na dia headquarters

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by TrapHedges(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Bro put owerri in #2
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by chigoizie7(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2017
These guys u call yahoo yahoo boys are ritualists, they are into ++,

The real yahoo boys who scam with their brains and intelligence does not live this kinda life u mentioned. because this same yahoo yahoo is one of the hardest jobs in naija and it consumes enough money too. All other things being equal, yahoo the real yahoo boys does not see the type of money u think they see. That is why some went into +(rituals) because they can't stand the long wait and stress to hammer normally ( they want it quick).

I still commot cap for Benin city and owerri boys when it comes to yahoo ++ ( rituals) . But for the real internet scammers? I commot cap for Awka boys.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Drinokrane: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Thatyorubadude:
Written by Thatyorubdude

Yahoo Yahoo Boys as they are referred to as in Nigeria are Internet Fraudsters and scammers who obtain money from unsuspecting victims under false pretense

In Nigeria today, The population of Yahoo Boys is way higher than that of the Graduates. Everybody is striving to reap where they did not sow. The frustration that goes through the mind of Salary Earners when they see this Fraudsters is quite disheartening.

The Scammers are on the Increase everyday by day.

Below are the top cities where you can find most of these con men in Nigeria.

10.Abuja
Yes, their are a good number of internet fraudsters in Abuja, a city known to be controlled by political money bags. These fraudsters who are seen as Abuja big boys by virtue of the fact that they are relatives of some big politicians or claim to work in one government ministry or the other, actually use those as a cover for their illegal activities.

9.Abeokuta, Ogun State
This is a town with a growing number of youth interest in online scam. These young men sometime in 2014 hacked into an Ogun state owned account and stole millions of Naira. This could anyway be attributed to poor security system with the bank in question.

8.Kaduna, Kaduna State
Kaduna is another town with a growing number of yahoo boys. There has even been reports of attempts to steal the identity of the new Governor Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai.

7.Awka, Anambra State
The scammers here who are majorly undergraduate students appears to have been gradually deserting the town as security operative had busted them many times in the past and had continued to be on their trail.

6.Enugu, Enugu State
Enugu is a place where yahoo boys are growing in their number as the city has quiet estates and accommodations where these young men hide away to carry out their illegal jobs without easily getting noticed.

5.Owerri, Imo State
A large number of Yahoo boys can be found in Owerri. They are well known in major hotel within the city where they go to squander their money on women. They also ride flashy cars around the city with people usually hailing them.

4.Warri, Delta State
Internet scam is so popular among the youths in Warri, Asaba, and other major towns in Delta state that they even impersonate their state governor without fear.

3.Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Port Harcourt is a place where internet scam is fast becoming a hobby. You will hardly see a young boy who doesn’t know someone involved in this ugly activity. Even with the increase in the number of people captured by the EFCC there, they appear not to be perturbed.

2.Benin City, Edo State
Benin is a known hotspot for the so-called Yahoo guys. Young boys of different age groups here engaged in online dating of foreigners particularly widows. They use different pseudo names and pictures to deceive their prospective victims. They also believe in charm helping them to hit their “maga” easily.

1.Lagos

Lagos is the headquarters of Internet Fraudsters in Nigeria. Virtually every corner of Lagos, from Lekki to the mainlands, has these con men who refer to themselves as “Gee Boys” meaning guys with swags and knows what’s up. The biggest amongst them own houses and live very expensive lifestyles in Lagos.

What do you think guys?

Which City in Nigeria do you think is missing on this List?

For Me => Osogbo is also loaded with Yahoo boys but did not make this list because their number is low compare to that of the Other Top 10 Cities listed above.

Drop your comment

Cc:Lalasticala
Rocktation
Farono
Mynd44

I disagree totally Osogbo, Osun State nko

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by cezarman(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2017
REIIGN:

I hope the OP can see this.

Save for the fact that Lagos is populated, Owerri should be number 1!

No, the average guy you see in the streets of lag is a g boy.
Lag dey hot!

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by cezarman(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Yahoo-Yahoo biz is a LIE.
They are ritualists using yahoo-yahoo to cover up.

You don't know what you're saying...
See your smooth bress cheesy abi did you edit it?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by REIIGN(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2017
cezarman:

No, the average guy you see in the streets of lag is a g boy. Lag dey hot!
Did you read where I factored in the population of Lagos as a commanding factor?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by adexdon(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
osogbo guyz I hail
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Apina(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
UnknownT:
well, I have spent just one December here, and I travelled for Christmas. You said they are presently in Ghana, but in Owerri, i know the guys personally and they are making it big there, no need going to Ghana. When guys you have known way back in secondary school can blow your annual salary in a club at once, and you are trying to make it legally, you will feel intimidated sometimes
u just confirmed wat I earlier said, u know close to nothing about warri.
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Elnino4ladies: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2017
G boys dey everywhere oh

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by idbami2(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Ah. Ogbomoso no dey there?
Sorry, na city him talk

4 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Misterdhee1(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2017
See this op sha... Come Osogbo, Osun state. Hardly will you count 10 guys without seeing at least 7 Yahoo Boys.. .

6 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Dhaffs(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Op,woh tof zimbabwe in kumasi grin
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by ahamonyeka(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Lasgidi I bow below una. Una twale.
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by shamecurls(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Yahoo-Yahoo biz is a LIE.
They are ritualists using yahoo-yahoo to cover up.

There was once yahoo yahoo in the early days, but now, it's rituals in disguise. Pure rituals.

12 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Dc4life(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Warri
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by DLuciano: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Oh thank goodness PH wasn't there.. grin
did you read? no.3
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by ahamonyeka(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Na so owerri good for rituals?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Akure should be on this list, these so called gee-boys abounds in FUTA and its environs

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.