Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude (127468 Views)

10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / List Of Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / See The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2017
Ogbomsho = lautech boys = ilesha + osogbo ( ilorin) boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Abudu2000(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2017
Blonchilli:

Op your list is not accurate. If Sapele, Delta State is not on your list then you nor know wetin you dey talk. Gerrara here mehn. Lemme give you the numbers, out of every 10 cars that drives past you 7-8 are driven by yahoo boys, out of every 15 buildings in a street 8 are owned by yahoo boys, out of every 5 young men 2-3 are yahoo boys. Police now pays them complimentary visits. Last Christmas was something else. Come and see flashy cars you would wonder if you're not in Nigeria where recession is biting hard. Bro Sapele is something else o! Even the yahoo boys are saying they've not seen a place like this. It's like it's legal here and no one gets arrested, then for babes, nor go there. If you're not a yahoo boy forget it. Save for a very few. No one wants to go to Uni here, all want yahoo. They're even spilling out to neighbouring places like ughelli, warri sef, benin and others. Out of every 5 yahoo boys in a club elsewhere, 2 are Sapele boys cool
you dey spoil you city name like this and you fingers dey sweet you to type. Smh, if only the op knows the damage he's doing to our image by creating this topic

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Zhitsu: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
What about Uniilorin boiz??
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by jummiepearl(f): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Ilesha boiz....i hail ooo

Lautech guys haaaa I twale for Una ministry in yahoo......

warri guys Haa I doff ma hat for Una abeg
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by HonAdeli(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
What did you use to compile your list Mr Op..This your list ain't making sense at all..check my rankings out
1.Lagos(centre of excellence for gee boys)
2.Ibadan especially LAUTECH na dem b head
3.Imo
4.Ogun(as d name goes dem dey use charm die)
5.Osun (Oshogbo and Ilesha boys no dulling)
6.Port Harcourt
7.Benin
8.Abuja
9.Enugu
10.Warri

Hit like if you agree with this list and share if you disagree..
Thanks!!!!
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Ginibaby877: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Then you have not been to ASABA
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Ugosample(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
heddiebanks:
Funny ..come to ekiti state and see how guys are doing this biz ...17 years boys hitting millions ....EKITI state should be on that list ...thank god for yahoo sha...God bless America...

You thank God for Yahoo
Which kind mentality be this bikonu?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by heddiebanks(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ugosample:

You thank God for Yahoo
Which kind mentality be this bikonu?

Bros. .thank God for yahoo ooo.. so far it has help lot of people from poverty ..

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Antoeni(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ah they still want to rob us of our position, well 2 , is as Gud 1, since Lagos is for everyone ,in directly we 're number one
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by RuggedSniper: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Kentura:
For me its;

1- Lagos

2- Imo esp IMSU

3- Portharcourt

4- Benin

5- Abuja

6- Warri

7- Enugu

8- Anambra

9- Ogun

10- Ibadan

WTF... grin This is real. I've read about the use of quiet Ibadan estates... and Owerri the SE HQ of Web fraud.
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by RuggedSniper: 2:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Blonchilli:

Op your list is not accurate. If Sapele, Delta State is not on your list then you nor know wetin you dey talk. Gerrara here mehn. Lemme give you the numbers, out of every 10 cars that drives past you 7-8 are driven by yahoo boys, out of every 15 buildings in a street 8 are owned by yahoo boys, out of every 5 young men 2-3 are yahoo boys. Police now pays them complimentary visits. Last Christmas was something else. Come and see flashy cars you would wonder if you're not in Nigeria where recession is biting hard. Bro Sapele is something else o! Even the yahoo boys are saying they've not seen a place like this. It's like it's legal here and no one gets arrested, then for babes, nor go there. If you're not a yahoo boy forget it. Save for a very few. No one wants to go to Uni here, all want yahoo. They're even spilling out to neighbouring places like ughelli, warri sef, benin and others. Out of every 5 yahoo boys in a club elsewhere, 2 are Sapele boys cool
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2023
heddiebanks:
Funny ..come to ekiti state and see how guys are doing this biz ...17 years boys hitting millions ....EKITI state should be on that list ...thank god for yahoo sha...God bless America...
Hey boss,do you know of any original native doctor?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Apina:

where u don enter for wafi? I know @ least 30 guys from my zone wen dey Ghana presently, na Christmas dem take dey enter town. If u know anybody when dey work for better hotel, just ask wetin dey sup for there.
Boss,how far? Do you know of any original native doctor?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
UnknownT:
well, I have spent just one December here, and I travelled for Christmas. You said they are presently in Ghana, but in Owerri, i know the guys personally and they are making it big there, no need going to Ghana. When guys you have known way back in secondary school can blow your annual salary in a club at once, and you are trying to make it legally, you will feel intimidated sometimes
Hey man ,do you please know any original native doctor for money rituals?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Snow5:

The only meaningful comment so far..

Babe u get sense!!
Do you know of any original native doctor or ritualist?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
chigoizie7:
These guys u call yahoo yahoo boys are ritualists, they are into ++,

The real yahoo boys who scam with their brains and intelligence does not live this kinda life u mentioned. because this same yahoo yahoo is one of the hardest jobs in naija and it consumes enough money too. All other things being equal, yahoo the real yahoo boys does not see the type of money u think they see. That is why some went into +(rituals) because they can't stand the long wait and stress to hammer normally ( they want it quick).

I still commot cap for Benin city and owerri boys when it comes to yahoo ++ ( rituals) . But for the real internet scammers? I commot cap for Awka boys.
Please do you know of any real baba? Please?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Misterdhee1:
See this op sha... Come Osogbo, Osun state. Hardly will you count 10 guys without seeing at least 7 Yahoo Boys.. .
Please do you know of any original native doctor?
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Mozino007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Please do you know of any original native doctor?
hit me up
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mozino007:
hit me up
Can I please get your email? I can't get the password for this account? I will hit you up with your email
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Mozino007(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Can I please get your email? I can't get the password for this account? I will hit you up with your email
arowolomoses5@gmail.com
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Stonecoldstare1: 2:42am On Apr 08, 2023
Mozino007:
arowolomoses5@gmail.com
Done,check your mail. The name of it is nairaland
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by jojothaiv(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Beemhan:
Benin should be number one oh! OP needs to come to Benin and 'smell' things for himself. Even the air we breath here reeks of internet fraud. No go phok oh!
grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
On top illegality

😔
Re: The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude by Epraize(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2023
Give your life to Christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.