Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

365naira's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 365naira's Profile / 365naira's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Message To All The Youth Across The Country by 365naira: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
We need to have a voice and be relentlessly seeking for change using every power we have using wisdom.
Politics / Message To All The Youth Across The Country by 365naira: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Please let's pass this message and let us stop the vandalism of our resources or regardless of who owns this property. We need a one voice.

Let's have a voice on Twitter with: @nygovernance

Note: The vandalism could be carried out by enemies of the state. They who could understand better will want to destroy us because the know better, but let's practice wisdom and change our approach separating the good from the bad.

We need ambassadors for change and not vandalisms. But we need to lock down this whole country by changing out focus and having a plan base on the mouth piece @nygovernance on Twitter.

Please let's us note that two wrongs doesn't make a right and going by the failed approach of our fathers who had been a bad example for democracy is not the way forward as at the long run our children in the future will blame us for the anarchy, vandalism and out of purpose, rough thinking and.

All we can do is not to relent in doing this change movement in a way where we will achieve result rather than unleashing them monsters. Yes monsters has been made and we should not let them succeed based on their calculations. We need to be smart and the only way we can ever achieve any result as a union of change seekers is to have one voice, one platform for information and one spirit.

A lot depends on us to do the right thing irrespective of what our fathers could do. We should lockdown just as some of the legend in the midst of the youth has portray and we need this to be done in a different way separating protesters and change movements.

We need a chain of operation just like how we started out off with a PrayWalk we need to all do something tangible with the little time we have and stop destroying our resources as that is the calculation of the tribal disorder mathematics.

All we need is one voice and have a voice through online social gathering platform on @nygovernance with a Site for informational on
forustomove..com
Crime / Re: We Will Go To War, If Southerner Use #endsars To End Nigeria Or Remove Buhari-sh by 365naira: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2020
#REMOVEBUHARINOW is my dream but to the extent that it energies any kind of mediocrities. But the madness the state of governance has invoke is not a tribal mission but proper control we demand. Price control, good policy making, government comparison and emulation, unity between religion diversity and ethnicity is all my agitations. Although there might be other motives, but my hope is that not no more mediocrity ships taking off. #STOPSELFISHNESS
Technology Market / Re: Paypal Gtbank by 365naira: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2020
I think that card may not be activated for online transaction, so u will need to get to GTBank to diagnose d problem by complaints.
Jobs/Vacancies / Sincerely I Urgently Need Your Help!!! by 365naira: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
I tender my humble apology for my lately post which depict erroneous use of the platform on suicidal post, I am deeply sorry. I live in Ibadan and I've been jobless for some time now, like around February till now.

Please I need a job, any legitimate job at all anywhere. I don't mind relocating but I need a job first then figuring out the place for staying but for now I don't have any money at all. All I have right now is some garri, am using free basic, and even the hotel work I was managing is shutdown due to short come of income shortlist of workers to corona palava.

Please I will appreciate any hustle I beg you.
Please help a brother make hunger no kill me o, I beg you in the name of God. I am sincerely in need here and its not my thing to do this but right now am very hopeful on God as I don't know anyone else. So I just have to open up because for the first time am very clueless and right now is worse than ever.
I beg you, anything you can help me with financially or through link up to a job will help. My number is: 08091277063 and my bank details 0021715269 Stanbic IBTC Omotunde Joseph. Please any amount will help. God will surely bless you real good.
Thank you all for reading this. God bless you all.
Health / Re: 553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) by 365naira: 11:58pm On May 30, 2020
God have mercy {ghm}

24 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: Please Help. I Need A Job by 365naira: 11:55pm On May 30, 2020
life

1 Like

Health / Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 365naira: 11:46pm On May 30, 2020
hmmmm..

1 Like

Health / Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 365naira: 11:42pm On May 30, 2020
taken back

1 Like

Health / Re: Kabba Chief Imam Died Of Coronavirus, Family Confirms by 365naira: 11:37pm On May 30, 2020
taking back, hoping on God

1 Like

Politics / Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by 365naira: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Always seeking attention, Corona virus is real
Mind u get to know, coronavirus is a scam by every means, what's coming after covid 19 is real, this is just a usual test ride. Entimers on the move. Whatchout for them for they are very near nd ready fulfilling.
Nairaland / General / Re: Do You Need A Web & App Developer? by 365naira: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Need a website call 0 8 0 5 73 3 4 56 3

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.