Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC (727 Views)

What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / Zinc Ore And Lead Ore For Sale In Ebonyi / How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC by IT4U: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017

DO YOU NEED MORE LEADS and SALES to Your AFFILIATE LINK or LANDING PAGE?

MY SOLO ADS SERVICE GUARANTEE SALES, IF YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SALE THEN YOU GET A FREE SOLO ADS

Discover How You Can Advertise Your Offer To My Highly Responsive
List For Affordable Price And Get Instant Traffic To Your Offer!
My list is on "Make Money Online" and "bizopp Niche"

Note: To get started, I would like to know the following:

1. What niche you are in?
2. What quality of clicks are you looking for? 80 or 100% Tier
3. What link do you want the Traffic sent to?

We can discuss on the cpc if you are interested.
Let me know if you are interested so i can give you
special pricing…or have any other questions.
Just drop them here so i can answer it for you

Cheers

Re: Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC by IT4U: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
drive traffic to websites, landing pages, affiliate links, product pages, blogs and offers.
Re: Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC by tuns2(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
I want to target usa
Re: Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC by IT4U: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
tuns2:
I want to target usa
Yes sir, i do tier1 80%, 90% and 100% traffic. The Tier1 100% are traffics from US and UK alone.

Thanks
Re: Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC by IT4U: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
drop all your questions here
Re: Get Instant Traffic and lead to Your Affiliate website,landing pages, blog..ETC by IT4U: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2017
good morning

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 10 Most Expensive Currencies In 2017 (hint:the U.S. Dollar Isn’t In 5) / Using Maxboulty Account And Earn / What Business Can You Do With 100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.