Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

What God Did For You In The Year 2009 Share Your Testimony ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Did For You In The Year 2009 Share Your Testimony ! (609 Views)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Did For You In The Year 2009 Share Your Testimony ! by heritage00(m): 3:26am On Dec 14, 2009
As we all know that the year 2009 is just some few days away,i know our lord God has been so good to us,lets share our testimony's about what the lord has done for us,

Let me start by saying the lard has been so good to me this year,In January,i left a one bedroom apartment and rent a 3 bedroom flat,I bought a new Toyota Camry 96 model in February and by May i celebrated my Baby's 1yr birthday and later in the year i applied for a 1 year student visa to the UK wish i was refused in the first place,i appeal,i won my appeal and i was given a 3yrs multiple student visa,i am now in the UK, Praise The Lord !!!!!

Please share your own testimony to praise his name,

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Bible Infallibility Score? / What Is It All About? / Was It Right For Ministers Of God To Pay Secret Visit To Yar Adua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.