Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (49678 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Afrieyes: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
A group of Christian clerics have donated plastic kettles and prayer mats to some mosques in Kaduna metropolis. The gesture is in a bid to promote religious tolerance, better understanding and peaceful coexistence between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria.

Pastor Yohanna Buru who led the clerics, said the items which are to be used for prayers, is a means of strengthening peaceful co-existence and religious tolerance in the country.

Buru who is the general overseer of Christ Evangelical Intercessory Fellowship Ministry, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, was accompanied by Reverend Fathers, Evangelists and church members.

The Christian group met with Islamic scholars with the sole aim of making their followers learn to live with one another in peace, irrespective of religious differences.

“We have come to donate these plastic kettles and prayers mats to the mosque leaders, because we all worship one God and we are from one family- Adam and Eve; so, we should be teaching both Muslims and Christians how to forgive, tolerate, love, accommodate each other and to preach against attacking holy places.

“The division in Kaduna State is as a result of religious and political crises that has caused a major setback to peace and stabilty in the state.

“The southern part of the state is highly dominated by Christians while the northen part is also dominated by Muslims. This has resulted to both religions opening their own schools, thereby making people see other communities as enemies,” Pastor Buru said.

Daily Post reports that last year, Pastor Buru was invited to over 60 Maulud celebrations, the birth of the Holy Prophet Mohammad.

The cleric disclosed that: “I did that because the Bible teaches us to rejoice and celebrate with our neighbours and also to mourn with them when they are mourning.”

Receiving the gift items at the mosques at Tudun Wada, Kaduna, Sheikh Abdullahi salihu Maibarita, a Muslim scholar, expressed satisfaction and called for peace and harmony among Nigerians.

Sheikh Maibarita said that it was a surprise to Muslims Umma for Christians to buy praying items for them.

He said this was the first time in the history of Nigeria that Christian leaders were buying something for Mosques.

http://www.afrieyes.com/2016/01/christians-move-to-meet-needs-of.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by analice107: 3:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by mrphysics(m): 5:24am On Jan 17, 2016
religious tolerance very important.

9 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by adebaxton(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2016
One Day, Some Day. Nigeria is gonna be a better place for everyone.

21 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Afrieyes: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
OAM4J do something ..2day is sunday
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by firstking01(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
adebaxton:
One Day, Some Day. Nigeria is gonna be a better place for everyone.
if the alahjis, imams would gree na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by oloriooko(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2016
Religious tolerance my foot angry
And here on nairalamd, the Muslims are caged in a confinement where you cannot make a comment until you accept their faith SMH

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Afrieyes: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
oloriooko:
Religious tolerance my foot angry
And here on nairalamd, the Muslims are caged in a confinement where you cannot make a comment until you accept their faith SMH
I guess its because Christianity is more tolerating .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Really nice guesture by Christians.
However there is something very wrong with this statement.

“We have come to donate these plastic kettles and prayers mats to the mosque leaders, because we all worship one God and we are from one family- Adam and Eve; so, we should be teaching both Muslims and Christians how to forgive, tolerate, love, accommodate each other and to preach against attacking holy places.

Christians and muslims don't worship the same God. That's blasphemy..

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2016

Modified:

Some muslims have asked me to prove that Christians and muslims do not worship the same God.

Well to start with Christians believe in a triune God, 3 persons in one God, God the father, son and spirit.
A God who can manifest his word in his own creation to offer mankind salvation.

A God who says we should pray for our enemies and not wage defensive or offensive jihad. A God who commands us to love our neighbors be them igbo, hausa, yoruba , Hindu, Jew . A God who says we should forgive those that offend us and not Retaliation as thought by allah.
A God who calls us his children and not his Slaves as allah calls muslims. IsLamic allah is a father to No one.

I won't quote bible and quran passages to highlight the dichotomy of the 2 "religions". I would raTher focus on characteristics of their prophets.

Mohammed raped war captives and gave his followers the permission to do the same.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed approved of nitkah mutah, temporary marriage aka prostitution.
Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed married baby aisha at 6 and had sex with her at age 9.

Mohammed coveted other peoples wivies sometimes after killing them.

Mohammed claims allah lives directly above the kabba and hence muslims must pray in its direction.
Never claimed by OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed retained Hindu cleansing and circling of the kabba ritual while wearing white.Never happened with OLd testament prophets and Jesus would condemn this. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

Mohammed made his adopted son divorce his wife and then married her for himself and had sex with her.

Mohammed banned adoption and says allah does not recognize it, after he was confronted with his marriage to his son's ex wife.

.Mohammed called for the killing of those that did not convert to Islam or pay a jizyah tax to stay alive.

Mohammed claimed he could perform NO miracles, and the quran is his only miracle. All OLd testament prophets performed some kind of miracle or gave prophecies. Mohammed is an Islamic "prophet" and not from the God of the Christians and Jews.

mohammed captured, had sex with and sold slaves.

I could go on and on but I have things to do.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Demmzy15(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Id'ot!!!! grin grin grin I'm still preparing my reply to your garbage in the other thread.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by paulGrundy(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2016
He made a very wrong message by saying that we worship only one God, that's a big lie!

The message is tolerance, not acceptance.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
There are somethings that look harmless but we wont like what we see when they are opened.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Qualer: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:
There are somethings that look harmless but we wont like what we see when they are opened.

my muse, i know a lot of 'things' like this... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

my muse, i know a lot of 'things' like this... grin grin grin

Lol stop distracting me, am in church angry

grin
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Qualer: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol stop distracting me, am in church angry

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin pray for we!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
Id'ot!!!! grin grin grin I'm still preparing my reply to your garbage in the other thread.

mohammed will be proud of such gutter language.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Demmzy15(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Face your front goat!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Blackfire(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
parisbookaddict:

kedu nwayin oma?

One thing i love about the crux where Christians draw there teachings from is the wonderful way they display there love... Even to the cruel against them.
Me as an atheist i feel comfortable debating with a Christian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Blackfire(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
Face your front goat!

this guy deserve a 10 years ban.
Where are the MOD, lalastical,?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin pray for we!!!

yea i did! smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by fedex01: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
analice107:
Feed my sheep is the commandment Christ gave. Not help and encourage the sheep to go astray. They just encouraged them to keep worshipping their idols. Those people go answer strong questions before God ni

lol idols? Its christians who worship three gods (trinity) and marry as well. Moreover its christian who have sculpture of jesus and marry in their churches and pray to them.

Muslims don't have any pictures or idols in the Mosques and only pray to God.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Afrieyes: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Blackfire:

Where are the MOD, lalasticlala ,?

Pity him and pretend to be tolerating as well grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by CoolUsername: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Yes they do. They both originated from the same religion, Judaism.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Qualer: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:

yea i did! smiley smiley smiley

you see why your are the bestest babe of all?!!! grin grin kiss
Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Waste of time.... If dey caricature Muhammad in Greece, dey will still come after you...

5 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Demmzy15(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Blackfire:

Where are the MOD, lalastical,?
lalalisticalal grin

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by orisa37: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Christians did all those things for Muslims. Well done Christians.

1 Like

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by Empiree: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You still alive?. Well, in order for you to qualify for further contribution in this thread, you have to solve this simple math problem. Then you can proceed.

3 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by parisbookaddict(f): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Empiree:
[/b] You still alive?. [/b] Well, in order for you to qualify for further contribution in this thread, you have solve this simple math problem. Then you can proceed.

How have u been Mr. Muslim.

Its not surprising that you ask that.
You are hoping that mohammedians and ur fellow islamists would have murdered me like they did at Charlie hebdo.

You will fail everytime. Islam is a lie and Islamic allah is a figment of as Arab pedophile's imagination.

6 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by analice107: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Blackfire:

kedu nwayin oma?

One thing i love about the crux where Christians draw there teachings from is the wonderful way they display there love... Even to the cruel against them.
Me as an atheist i feel comfortable debating with a Christian.
How come all the atheists in Nigeria are Igbos? And mostly ex Catholics? Why?

5 Likes

Re: What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State by analice107: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.