Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo (27361 Views)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / Buhari Has Worsened Nigeria, Won’t Get Arewa Youths’ Votes In 2019 – Yerima / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by michoim(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is that what IPoB Nnamdi Kanu told you as you visited him yesterday?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by nzeobi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Splashme post=54211843][/quote]
You forgot to add inconclusive elections.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by nijascammers: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Soludo is play politics

He wants to contest for governorship seat

He knows by criticizing pmb is what will get him the vote

He knows when he said this they will sing his name to high praises
you just hit the nail on the head, before the elections, he was praising PMB and condemning Gej,the guy is a vulture.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Mouthgag: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
We don't need to be told, we know from day 1
Let them keep blaming GEJ
Gej remains a Wasteful stupîd bastard
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Alphasoar(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
jusRadical:

Ok sir.
All correct sir.
Shon sir.
Lols! Wehdone sir!
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by obailala(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mortiple:
Every Nigerian should know this by now except those blinded by APC abracadabra.

Come 2019, Nigeria needs to CHANGE THE CHANGERS. However, anyone carrying PDP or APC DNA should not be trusted to give us this desired change. The BIG QUESTION then is, who is that Nigerian politician with street credibility that doesn't have PDP and APC blood in them?
That's the kind of mess we find ourselves in. Whether we like it or not, the president in 2019 must either be from ApC or PDP.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Emassive(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Useless people everywhere
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by KardinalZik(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
I thought Soludo used to blast GEJ for everything.
Why the sudden turnaround against his demigod?

Abeg make una check if that Wailers Form remain; Soludo want joint wailers.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Blitz888(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

It seems you don't get it

5 decades is what will take us out of the mess he left behind

Have you seen this video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTunNceRQq0
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by tete7000(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
OLADD:

Yes, Jona indeed caused the following:

1. Buhari's 6 months delay in appointing ministers thereby putting the economy on auto pilot

2. Maintaining more than 5 different exchange rates

3 Banning and unbanning of imported food items without local alternatives

4. Waste of public funds in the name of bailouts to prodigal governors instead of using the funds for the resuscitation of the non oil sectors.

5 Flipflop in monetary and fiscal policies

You're truly dull

How about spending non-existing forex on medical vacation? You didn't include that one.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Risca(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
My candid advice to Mr Soludo, is to keep his mouth closed now and forever. He was amongst those that called Jet names in 2015 hence he campaigned for change. I am so happy that we now have the change that likes of him clamoured for. What else is he talking about?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Xfemt(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
GEJ is a thief alright
u re just a foolish fool
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by odysey: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
Soludo mechonu

its because of people like you Nigeria is backward

Your life henceforth will be a copy of the State of this Nation

everything about you will reflect Nigerias current state and No change for the better for you until you Demand positive change for this Nation Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by stal: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Can't believe that pmb now has more critics in his absence than his presence. They are all bunch of cowards. Fayose is the only bold person I recognize who criticized pmb to his face
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Bitterleafsoup: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
Speak on, my dear Prof. You are a true
nwafor, not a saboteur and coward like
criminal Andy Uba or the illiterate "Doctor"
ifeanyi ubah. It is this full Igboness in you
that made our working governor Willie to
endorse you as his successor in 2022.
This guy is so two faced the internet will never forget.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah is the cause of the mess we find ourselves

Baba will clean the mess

Only that it will take us 5 decades from what Jonah caused
you must be sick in the head..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by sarrki(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2017
bayelsaowei:
you must be sick in the head..

He's my former president and still my leader

But the truth is uncle Jonah messed up our system
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by naijaboy756: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

APC comedian
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by chrisxxx(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2017
jusRadical:

Ikwerre is like every other igbo dialect.
Ok. We will change dialect. Will that help your morbid dislike and cannibalistic penchant for the Ikwere people?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Abudu2000(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will clean the mess

how much were u paid??
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2017
chrisxxx:

Ok. We will change dialect. Will that help your morbid dislike and cannibalistic penchant for the Ikwere people?

You CAN NEVER CHANGE THE TRUTH that ikwerre IS A DIALECT IN IGBO.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by mohciz69(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2017
And some people will still come out and tell you he's fighting corruption
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2017
A New Nigeria indeed!
When Dangote has been sponsoring "corruption" since 1908!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by frank202012: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
Soludo mechonu
ur president dey chop aduro for London,nd u shamelessly get mouth to talk....
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by alabiyemmy(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Soludo is play politics

Try to make sense once in your lifetime please.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Imjustagirl(f): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
Soludo mechonu

But what he said is it wrong? Why should he shut up? Your loyalty should first be to Nigeria before any president or govt. Ah ah. Speak the truth for once instead of being a sycophant for what ever reason. No one is infallible. Even your god Buhari!

Learn to put Nigeria first. Everyone is affected by the current situation. Nigeria is going down the drain much rapidly and you're still here challenging those who speak the truth cos of your so called support for one man. Open your eyes! Your hypocrisy is too much abeg!
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Decodedp: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

My brother please watch and see

Please mark this day and tell me when he showed interest in contesting

Let me help you to invite your colleagues, the job is obviously becoming herculean and they seem to have abandoned you.

Madridguy_ you can do more than Okay,
NgeneUkwenu, omenkalives, HungerBAD, modath, etc please your brother needs help urgently.

You can thank me later. grin
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
GEJ is a thief alright

Indeed, describe Babachir, Kyari, Saraki, Dogara, Buhari, Ameachi, and Fashola.
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Soludo is play politics

Why not dispute what he said? Did he lie?
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

and only Jonah has dragged nigeria decades back??...

How you wake up to say such things baffles me..
Re: Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo by Kemperor: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will clean the mess

Emir of Zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.