Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Finding Your Purpose – Tokunbo Fasoro - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finding Your Purpose – Tokunbo Fasoro (468 Views)

The Power Of Networking - Tokunbo Fasoro / How Can I Turn My Passion Into A Career? Tokunbo Fasoro / Finding Your Place In The IT Jobs Landscape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Your Purpose – Tokunbo Fasoro by BISolutionsng: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
My last two articles have been on following your passion and I was fortunate to be at the FREE Conference organized by ‎Jimi Tewe which was centered on being free and finding your purpose. I decided to share 7 exceptional quotes for BIE readers to ponder on and I encourage you to begin this journey.

1. ” Figure out what your life is all about early” Jimi Tewe

2. “Your Career must enable you to fulfill your purpose” Jimi Tewe

3. ” Look at what you have, rather than what you don’t have” Fela Durotoye

4. “You cannot be useful until you begin to use what you have” Jimi Tewe

5 “Success only lies at the end of an attempt”‎ Jimi Tewe

6. “When you know where you are going to, you get there faster‎” Fela-Durotoye

7. ” When you are in purpose, all things work together for your good” Fela Durotoye

Don’t worry if you missed the conference, this amazing book covers all you need to know about finding your purpose. Get your own copy of Jimi Tewe latest book. #The Purpose book. Call Eniola on 08055194404.

” The world is waiting for you”. I hope you were inspired?
biempowerment.com

(1) (Reply)

Various Job Openings In An ICT Firm In Lagos / Fscs Abuja List Pending / Simple Ways To Pass A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.