Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) (83231 Views)

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) / "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by investoor: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
ROBERT POWELL lookalike
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by calyto: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
* Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) *

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by alaskido(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Has any of you seen Jesus before? If Jesus waka pass us for street we will not recognise him because he will come like a thief in the night. This man disappeared because he was scared of Nigerians taking his picture.
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by Niflheim(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
It is only a black buffoon(Nigerian nincompoop), that will think that he knows what jesus looks like, based on the rubbish that he saw in a movie on the television!!!...............................................So you also know how Moses looked like based on the movie, "TEN COMMANDMENTS"?............................................................And I am also so sure that you now know what Alexander the Great looked like, because you obviously saw Colin Farrell in the movie?

Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
investoor:
ROBERT POWELL lookalike
Robert Barden Powell He was a leader who used to wear khaki
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by JOE5854: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
For those of you guys saying nobody knows d face of Jesus. Ar u sure about ur claims? Hmmm remember that wen Mary magdalene wiped the face of Jesus his image appeared clearly on the cloth..and also remember that a lot of those things, artifact etc ar still in esistens today in the Holy land. Remember that the Bible was nt written in paper wen it was written bt nw we ar reading it in a paper. The story about Jesus appearing in Lagos might be fake. Bt wat am strongly against is that hearing people saying the face of Jesus while on earth is not known. Dat I disagree bt he can come in many way
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by jiinxed: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
ihedioramma:
Not all Nigerian's sir or are you stupid?

What makes you think I'm a nigerian? You must be stupid
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by Didiediamond(f): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
nawa o...d way we dey reason fr dz our country some times dey tire me, d funny tin b say na we go sch pass still we no dey learn. SMH
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by Rikze: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Outofsync:

cheesy
Egbon you wicked oo sha.
Jesus came the first time. They arrest am on the count of disrupting peace and nailed him to the cross.

Now he comes the second time and una wan arrest am again

Wicked angry angry

Pardon me please... I didn't know he is your Jesus... The Jesus I know will not be wandering like some lost fellow... Not to mention coming to Africa
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by akintom(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kikikikikikiki...... Lol.

This means that all Christians have missed the rapture. Because Jesus said that he will appear like a thief and before you say Jack, Jesus will be gone.
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by ihedioramma: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
jiinxed:

What makes you think I'm a nigerian? You must be stupid
Thank's .
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by oaroloye(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Yahshua was not a WHITE man
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by oaroloye(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Niflheim:
It is only a black buffoon(Nigerian nincompoop), that will think that he knows what jesus looks like, based on the rubbish that he saw in a movie on the television!!!...............................................So you also know how Moses looked like based on the movie, "TEN COMMANDMENTS"?............................................................And I am also so sure that you now know what Alexander the Great looked like, because you obviously saw Colin Farrell in the movie?

The Roman Catholic Church decided that Jesus looked like POPE ALEXANDER BORGIA'S Son, CESARE

This has been the basis of belief in what he looked like. It is inaccurate, though, because the Ancient Hebrews were BLACK PEOPLE, and not WHITES.
Re: Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) by Doctorimpulse(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
See as the guy be like drunken master. Wait first, how will our Lord leave all the important things that he's doing up there and come down to earth like a drunken master looking for people to entertain and unnecessary distract? How oo how? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.