Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

"Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin (35512 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:11am On May 14, 2017
No words can adequately describe such utter gross foolishness masquerading as Man Of God...

27 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2017
People attending his church knows what they want and it is definitely not salvation. The pastor is a seller and having study the market well, know what will bring customers. All young people want to leave the country and they need what to do this.......VISA. Pastor, please carry on. May your pocket never dry, may you have more customers/worshippers to your church so that sales/collections will be plenty and you can dressing like a movie start and flashy like a drug baron and give monies to the fine babes for the enjoyment of their bodies. Please, open a branch in North Korea o because I heard those people need your kind of Christianity and their girls can teach you one or two new style. VISA, VISA, VISA, COME FOR YOUR VISA

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2017
Baami saarki ooooooo grin grin Na them Na awon Sule Otobo. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Harrymig1(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2017
Visa ko Stephanie ni !

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by superior494(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:16am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:

Yes oooo

The 3some scammer

We will expose all of them

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:18am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Yes oooo

The 3some scammer

And free the sheeple by force.
Awon criminal gbogbo...I hear say one of them talk say Buhari will never step this country till 2019 grin grin Awon soothsayer orun.

18 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Tolexander: 2:22am On May 14, 2017
Lol!

Alfa Sule wants people who can travel to Canada to help in fighting Stephanie Otobo, that is why he is so passionate about praying for people to get Visa outta the country.

It is not easy to be "otobolized".

32 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:22am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
And free the sheeple by force.
Awon criminal gbogbo...I hear say one of them talk say Buhari will never step this country till 2019 grin grin Awon soothsayer orun.

Most of the so called Go are mega fraudsters

15 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:22am On May 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Lol!

Alfa Sule wants people who can travel to Canada to help in fighting Stephanie Otobo, that is why he is so passionate about praying for people to get Visa outta the country.

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:24am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

grin
OP.
Compare that billboard to that of your paymaster and tell us who is a real scammer cheesy

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:25am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Most of the so called Go are mega fraudsters
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:26am On May 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Lol!

Not at all even getting to the stage of being 3somelized bro grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:30am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Not at all even getting to the stage of being 3somelized bro grin grin grin
This newly recruited BMC, don't you have work tomorrow? Why are you still awake by this time of the night?

18 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:31am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

OP.
Compare that billboard to that of your paymaster and tell us who is a is a scammer,

When you want to know a faulty device

Look for the name

By their name we shall know them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 2:32am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

This newly recruited BMC, don't you have work tomorrow? Why are you still awake by this time of the night?

E pain am

E pepper am

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:34am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

When you want to know a faulty device

Look for the name

By their name we shall know them
sarrki:

E pain am

E pepper am
KehnnyCares:
Newly recruited BMC indeed. So bashing the a$$ of paid and wicked wailers means what to you? BMC goons i guess.
When you get to church today, ask for God forgiveness OK.

The two of you are no match for me.

I can bundle all the zombies on nl together and..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:35am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Newly recruited BMC indeed. So bashing the a$$ of paid and wicked wailers means what to you? BMC goons i guess.

4 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:36am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am

E pepper am
The thing hit am hard like Jonathan defeat grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 2:38am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

k...... by them which will send you to where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:42am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
The thing hit am hard like Jonathan defeat grin grin
It's obvious this new BMC doesn't have any keyboard skills yet.

Ngeneukwenu, omenka, come and teach this new boy how to write "beefruad" and "IPod yoot" on every thread cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:46am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Ojukwu my hero who hails from close to my hometown in the same state lost two elections woefully and I wasn't sad and Goodluck Jonathan, an Ijaw man from a faraway state lost an election and you expect me to be crying or what? cheesy

OK here is it.

14 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:58am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
No words can adequately describe such utter gross foolishness masquerading as Man Of God...
Buhari promised to create BMC jobs for unemployed folks. No wonder the population of the likes of Lauretta Onochie and her omenka, sarrki and co. keyword warriors are on the rise regardless of how much hunger is ravaging IDPs in the country. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Benekruku(m): 2:59am On May 14, 2017
What is Christianity actually turning to in this part of the world

It's just all about scamming!

What a disgrace to pentecostal churches

7 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 3:04am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:

what's wrong with you!!
he's a pastor and has every right to use any theme for his church program!

what's ur obsession with him.
u and sarrki better get a life....
ur silly ranting depicts how lowly u think of your selves.

5 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 3:06am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Yes oooo
The 3some scammer
look at you foaming in ur mouth already...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by doyinbaby(f): 3:21am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

the guy that allowed pastor match him like that doesn't know the God he is serving...he needs to do alot of personal bible study...how will you allow a fellow human being to trample on you...Even Jesus did not match on people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sunnychykes(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2017
Op please tell where this bill board is located let me confirm it to proof you are saying the truth. i live in Benin city.
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by wailersarefools: 5:33am On May 14, 2017
[s]
jkfugghhghjdd:

Buhari promised to create BMC jobs for unemployed folks. No wonder the population of the likes of Lauretta Onochie and her omenka, sarrki and co. keyword warriors are on the rise regardless of how much hunger is ravaging IDPs in the country. cheesy
[/s]

Post something reasonable. Igbos are fools.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Pavore9: 6:46am On May 14, 2017
They are hustlers nah!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2017
Pavore9:
They are hustlers nah!

Serious one
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nutase: 7:44am On May 14, 2017
Sarrki I thought politics was your thing. Why are you trying to mix it with religion. It's such a horrible combo and you will not like the result oooooooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.