Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS (23798 Views)

Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
fuckbulhary:
Bosses like Buratai,Kyari,Saraki,Amaechi,Fashola,Babachir,the frog eye kleptomaniac etc,al rolling together with saint dullard(election criminal) that paraded 100 zoo SANs instead of parading his certificate.

Finishing !

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thats club undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by fuckbulhary: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
calm down supporter of corruption
calm down corruption and terrorism supporter.
Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by ciggy000(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
despite d travails still balling

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by longayink: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Help me ask Dokpesi of AIT: I bought shares of. AIT some ten years ago. But I have NEVER received dividends nor heard from AIT since then. All my mails to AIT Headquarters regarding this were not answered.

Do I sue Dokpesi or AIT?

If there are others like me, can we please arrange for a Class Action for compensation?
Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by seangy4konji: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
dem wan drink goldberg...
Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by odysey: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:
Criminals always roll together

Wailers see your bosses

this guy is a national hero as far as I'm concerned what only one person has done boldly he came out with Facts exposing corruption in the CBN and he was arrested

This country country has all the makings of a failed State

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by fogho198: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2017
edoboy33:
calm down supporter of corruption.
...he was not arrested because of corruption. He was actually arrested for exposing the cabal behind the fall of naira. Please always try to find out fact. Most of us Nigerian youth don't do personal research about things. We just believe whatever the government tells us without finding out the truth ourselves. People close to Buhari where making huge amount of money through forex and he exposed them. Sanusi said same thing, why didn't they arrest him too?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by ETEYEN79(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Nigeria seems to be in a high level joke, how can someone be arrested for about a week and was released without telling us his offence? And was only let off the hook when the wife went to the media and their lawyer filed a suit against them. God will help us all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by ETEYEN79(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=fogho198 post=54220596]...he was not arrested because of corruption. He was actually arrested for exposing the cabal behind the fall of naira. Please always try to find out fact. Most of us Nigerian youth don't do personal research about things. We just believe whatever the government tells us without finding out the truth ourselves. People close to Buhari where making huge amount of money through forex and he exposed them. Sanusi said same thing, why didn't they arrest him too?

they didn't even tell us what his offence was
Re: Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS by alaskido(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
This man blow whistle DSS arrest am. Chai, this country tire me. I believe his whistle blowing was on the wrong team. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors / Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.