Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,321 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) (25669 Views)

The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by wawwZee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
okochaik:
Lie lie Mohammed
. May ALLAH forgive you
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by MakeWeTalk: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! So why then do you read the Old Testament if you don't believe in it? Christians see Jesus as God. That means that he was also the God of the Old Testament. The same God who commanded all those killings and the author of all those violent and disgusting commands as listed in your previous articles. So the violence Jesus supports and predicts is not only evident in the New Testament, but he is supposedly also the author of said violent commands in the Old testament as well

So you can appreciate the liberty in Jesus.

As you notice OLD testament replaced by the NEW.

Galatians 3: (KJV)

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
King James Version (KJV)
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by abumaryam012(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
It means "Peace Be Upon Him"
davide470:
What is PBUH?

Also, was there lower or higher prophets or they were just prophets?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

So you can appreciate the liberty in Jesus.

As you notice OLD testament replaced by the NEW.
Muslims believe in Jesus too.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by MakeWeTalk: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
davide470:
What is PBUH?

abumaryam012:
It means "Peace Be Upon Him"

Notice Moslems give mohammed peace.

Jesus gives Christians peace.

Now which is better?

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

keyanZuzer:

If you did you would be called Christians, the Christ comes from Jesus Christ.

If you did the quoran would not command not to take us as friends

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends;

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by nextprince: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
okochaik:

Many of them. After pledging for Nigeria, I still have to pledge to comment on a post because Muslims do not have any fact rather than violence.

Is this the evidence of how muslims insult Christ?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by ZTEN(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
I thought this thread is for muslims only, I mean those who understand their *religion*. So why do Christians/jews give a fu*k about this thread? Just observing undecided
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Sufisunni: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alhamdulillah! Thanks OP, U've done a great job
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by drakeli: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

No, but in your own version of Jesus. Not the Christian Jesus our Lord. Me too, I believe in Mohammed my workplace colleague. Not in your lie lie Mohammed.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by ardeysholah: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by IamBravo: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

My brother no mind them.

This video shows how Adeboye does his fake prophecies and shows how he lied about handkerchief healings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

The quoran declared that the birth of Jesus is a miracle.

(Quran 2:87)
"And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles"

The quoran again say's that Jesus healed.

Quoran 3: 49
I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead

True the Christian God never said we are to condemn anybody.

The islamic god actually commands moslems not to take Christains & jews as friends.

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends;

The quoran commands moslems to fight unbelievers.

SURA 9:29 F9:29 against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day.

SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

Who are the unbelievers to the moslems?
They are Christians .

Surah 5
72 "Unbelievers are those that say:'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary."
73 "Unbelievers are those that say: 'God is one of three.

So you can see that it's allah that commands to condemn us.
This alone proves that islam is not an abrahamic faith.

If it were it would love the children of Abraham.

Can you please send me the video through whatsapp? 08035230532. Jazakallahu khairan
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
hedris200:

Hadith 2:167

Narrated Abu Musa:

The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered the prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."

Try and understand the hadith well before blabbing rubbish

I understand the hadith very well, indeed better than you. I remember once when I was on an Arik flight and the plane encountered some turbulence. Some of my fellow passengers who were traveling by air for the first time suddenly started praying and calling on "god" for forgiveness. I had to calmly explain to them that they were not about to die, and it was simply an normal occurrence during flight.

Your "prophet" saw an eclipse for the first time in his life and he became scared that it was judgment day and just like those passengers on that plane who lacked knowledge, your "prophet" decided to say his last prayers to escape the wrath of his "god". Plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
rolams:

You know nothing about what you are writing. Why can't you make thorough research on it rather than posting what you know not. Below are the response to your points

1. All these miracles can never be rocorded in the Qur'an as the Qur'an is solely the words of Allah. It is revealed by Allah to prophet Muhammad S.A.W. For You to get Muhammad words, you need to visit hadith.

2. Muhammad S.A.W was never terrified because of the sun eclipse. Here is the hadith you quoted
SOHIH BUKHARI VOL 2. 169-
NARATED ABU BAKR: IN THE LIFE TIME OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W, THE SUN ECLIPSED AND THEN HE OFFERED A TWO RAKATS PRAYER.
Now tell me in the above quotation where He was terrified!

3. You quoted psalm 96:13, let the world hear you that this is Jesus A.S statement!

Mind you, O.p is not forcing you to embrace Islam and He is not writing to please you!

May Allah forgive you.

I notice you "cleverly" tried to hide the full hadith because you know exactly what it says.

Let me produce the hadith for you in full:

Narrated Abu Musa: The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered the prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."[Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 18, Number 167]

You're either ignorant or you think your taqiyya tactics will work on me. I'm not gullible about Islams numerous shortcomings. I know them like the back of my hand.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by mrteee: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Why are muslims not performing the same miracles and wonders like their prophet? But their Christian counterparts are still performing same miracles that their own prophet did. I am just curious. But please, if you can't give me good answer don't criticise me. Attack the question not my person...

Christians performing miracles? I guess you must be referring to the "miracles" of the likes of TB Joshua, Pastor Chris (Christ Embassy), Obadare, Reinhard Bonnke, Rev Jim Jones (Guyana tragedy) e.t.c. grin grin grin sorry we muslims don't do "miracles"
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
drakeli:
No, but in your own version of Jesus. Not the Christian Jesus our Lord. Me too, I believe in Mohammed my workplace colleague. Not in your lie lie Mohammed.
Lol! I hear you. Your Lord indeed
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by adefat(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
SAW
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I notice you "cleverly" tried to hide the full hadith because you know exactly what it says.

Let me produce the hadith for you in full:

Narrated Abu Musa: The sun eclipsed and the Prophet got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered the prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."[Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 18, Number 167]

You're either ignorant or you think your taqiyya tactics will work on me. I'm not gullible about Islams numerous shortcomings. I know them like the back of my hand.

Lol! Really? Same way Jesus regretted dying in the cross abi? Tell me something. If Jesus already knew he was gonna die, why did he say 'Eli eli lamasabathani'?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by MakeWeTalk: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
IamBravo:

Can you please send me the video through whatsapp? 08035230532. Jazakallahu khairan

Bro here are the links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

In case you want the first part, here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

grin
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mashallahu.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by DirewolfofStark(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! Really? Same way Jesus regretted dying in the cross abi? Tell me something. If Jesus already knew he was gonna die, why did he say 'Eli eli lamasabathani'?

Jesus was afraid? The same Jesus who said in John 10:18:

The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.

This is the person you said was afraid?

In any event, thanks for admitting that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins. Most Muslims persist in the stu.pid claim that he never died.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Jesus was afraid? The same Jesus who said in John 10:18:

The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.

This is the person you said was afraid?

In any event, thanks for admitting that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins. Most Muslims persist in the stu.pid claim that he never died.
Lol! That's why he was asking why God had forsaken him on the 'cross' abi?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by babsdeen(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
davide470:
What is PBUH?

Also, was there lower or higher prophets or theky were just prophets?

PBUH means Peace Be Upon Him
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Organs(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Why are muslims not performing the same miracles and wonders like their prophet? But their Christian counterparts are still performing same miracles that their own prophet did. I am just curious. But please, if you can't give me good answer don't criticise me. Attack the question not my person...

NEATBOY: If i ask you now that do you know anyone that has won the American Visa lottery programme, i am sure you will say YES, this is because it is true and it actually exist and people just play and win. Now if i ask you do you know anyone that knows anyone that knows anyone, (it doesn't matter how long the chain is) that is blind or lame, that was healed?? The answer will be NO, now there are TV programmes with Nigerian pastors healing but you do not know anyone being healed, so what do we have? Its all lies and lies and lies my brother. That is why churches preach miracles and people go to church for miracles. Note this is not a comparison of faith, just an answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by ipobbigot7: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
adekennis:
Why must I pledge to be a Muslim before commenting on post that has to do with Islam..This I call force conversion..Nairaland hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. undecided
I put the blame on Seun.

That's why they can come here and be manufactures lies about Mohammed and Islam.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by kesmalindo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
adegoody:
Lol...amazing film tricks grin

pichure or...adonbilivit undecided
picture? oya ur mama is calling u to come and suck breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by hedris200: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I understand the hadith very well, indeed better than you. I remember once when I was on an Arik flight and the plane encountered some turbulence. Some of my fellow passengers who were traveling by air for the first time suddenly started praying and calling on "god" for forgiveness. I had to calmly explain to them that they were not about to die, and it was simply an normal occurrence during flight.

Your "prophet" saw an eclipse for the first time in his life and he became scared that it was judgment day and just like those passengers on that plane who lacked knowledge, your "prophet" decided to say his last prayers to escape the wrath of his "god". Plain and simple.

Abu musa that narrated the hadith did not say the prophet (PBUH) said he was afraid that the judgement day has come

The Prophet (PBUH)said "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by kesmalindo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Another miracle of Mohammed is inventing terrorism and raping helpless widows.
oya kneel down...let's pray.. repeat after me.....father lord, gimmie sense
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by herdeniji(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
If u don't know google should be friend
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by adegoody(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
kesmalindo:
picture? oya ur mama is calling u to come and suck breast

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by kabawa(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
davide470:
What is PBUH?

Peace Be Unto Him
Accept islam now and your life will never remain the same. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House / What Do The Scholars Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.