Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) (51854 Views)

Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2017
smith sorry.No be ur fault
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2017
I pity smith

Baba don give am smack down!!!
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by tooth4tooth: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2017
NPF undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Indiscipline run in their blood
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2017
SuperBlack:
At the ATM earlier today...
After I have withdrawn my money i was shocked when the ATM asked me "Anything for your boy?"
hahaha...what was your reply
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Cekpo34:

I know Baba is more often than not sarcastic with a high sense of humour but addressing Smith this way is actually depressing; totally uncalled for

Seconded
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Spidermon: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
"Smith is completely out of date to give lecture on police duty"

It not only in d police. Even many Tertiary institutions lecturers hardly upgrade themselves.

They end up producing graduates whose reasoning is in reverse gear.

Little wonder how you still have many graduates supporting useless leaders who come with all manner of stupid promises.

cc PMB the vegetable.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Love Machine:
He is not wanted at the event that is why they deliberately delayed it so that he would leave.

May God help your reasoning. Leave Obasanjo out of it first. Say something about the time waste. Do you know that the most expensive thing you have in life is TIME. Those that know how to manage time are in 100 ways ahead of others in life. IF you have ever been to Obasanjo's farm in OLAOGUN IFO before, you will know that in two hours, his birds must have laid almost two hundred thousand(200,000) eggs(I'm not exaggerating here). multiply that by 40 naira you will know why he was angry. You can never make it in life if you don't know how to manage time. Even gamblers value time. Even thieves. Help yourself bro. Cheers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by gloryman91: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2017
Baba no time for nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Love Machine:
He is not wanted at the event that is why they deliberately delayed it so that he would leave.
I don't think the brain that typed the sentence above is working. They invited him yet, they didn't want him there?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by SuperBlack: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2017
ruggedtimi:
hahaha...what was your reply
"Next Time Bros not today"
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Seehow: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Rules of engagement, where art thou?

kindly call me:

I have Bitcoin to sell @ a good price. Chat with me privately if u are interested on 08053220832. Instant funding. I buy too.

PLS: Always Insist that Bitcoin sellers on any forum present an ID that is valid and the names on it must correspond with an account details the buyers will pay into. 

This is to at least reduce scammers. And you will fairly know who u are trading with.
Happy Trading
SEEHOW BITCOIN Kindly rebroadcast
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ADEWOYE222(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2017
ONE THING I LIKE BABA FOR IS THAT,HE WOULD TELL THE TRUTH EVEN THOUGH IT'S BITTER.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ekhai(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Debaddest:
For him mind, when he was the Presido, event would be organised and he was supposed to be there at least 1pm, but he won't come until 5:30 pm... Discipline my foot
CAN YOU GIVE US AN INSTANCE PLEASE? BABA IS A DISCIPLINARIAN.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ekhai(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2017
THAT'S WHY I LOVE BABA OBJ. HE TAKES NONSENSE FROM ANYBODY.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2017
decatalyst:

The number thing that differentiate a force man from a civilian is DISCIPLINE! These set of police have shown that they lack discipline and professionalism.

No wonder they arrive at crime scene when the deed is done by the men of the underworld undecided

I hope u also praised them yesterday when the news of how they killed Vampire, the feared armed robber? I know u people can't wait to hear the negative side of the force but wen they do good, do u also praise them?

E-warrior

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by klax(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Kagarko:
Incompetence Exposed.

What happens to the rules of engagement.

Rule of engagement That has gone to grave since 1960.

By the way do we even have police that is the question? All I can see in the street are just decorated uniform human walking around.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Princedapace:

I hope u also praised them yesterday when the news of how they killed Vampire, the feared armed robber? I know u people can't wait to hear the negative side of the force but wen they do good, do u also praise them?

E-warrior

I clapp for then, E-sinile lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ilorizico(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Larrykaysail:

http://thenationonlineng.net/obasanjo-storms-police-event-delay/

Ex- President Obasanjo at the event on Thursday. Photo: Precious Igbonwelundu

Obj have made d best decision
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2017
if OBJ was still d president of the federal republic will the police boss arrive late to d event?
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Marcelinho(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2017
guy na wa 4 you oh......what a misleading headline
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ImDharay: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Love Machine:
There is no better definition for
stupidity than you & your comment.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Gloomy faces all around. OBJ don spoil their belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by taryorh010: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Larrykaysail:

http://thenationonlineng.net/obasanjo-storms-police-event-delay/

Ex- President Obasanjo at the event on Thursday. Photo: Precious Igbonwelundu
Mr Smith didn't give OBJ a nice look faa grin
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by horllyma(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2017
I'm not surprised. The modernized black uniform guys will always show their flaws
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by ademusiwa2r: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by bedspread: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Smith is completely out of date to give lecture on police duty. He has experience to share with you, but not on modern way of doing things. I don’t even know how digital you (Smith) are.”- OBJ 2017...

[b]Baba thiS SMITH IS SOMEONE FATH[/b]ER OOOO
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by juman(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Disgraceful old man he went to an occasion he was not invited.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2017
How can any serious institution keep such a high-profile person waiting for close to two hours? That's the height of unseriousness on the part of the Nigerian police. Would they dare keep Buhari waiting in that manner?

How can a country that never keeps to time move forward? Until we change our stupid African time mentality nothing improves.
Re: Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) by Iamwrath: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Baba is one man Mopol, A generation on his own

Nobody fvcks with OBJ

slimfit1:
Can you imagine keeping a whole baba waiting ha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.