Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

See What I Did To Myself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What I Did To Myself (699 Views)

What Was I Thinking When I Did All This Omg ? Guys Please Watch This Video / Do You Want Your Comedy Video To Go Viral? See This One I Did For Someone / She Couldn't Hide Her Joy After She Found Out What I Did For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did To Myself by swit4real: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Today I asked my wife a question that got me into trouble. Since the recession began ,mid last year. I discovered that my salary hardly serve us for 2wks and this kept me wondering. finally I told my wife to prepare a one month budget and be ready not to ask me for money during this period. Walai, I never knew I was asking too much, low and behold my wife kept on writing stuff like
1) maggi....500
2) Onions ..600
3) onugbu..200
4) crayfish..1,500
5)Semo......3,300
6) my cream.3,200
and so on, until she arrived at 67,000. Immediately, she informed me that the total is 60..., I knew i have entered trouble

Before this ugly day, she has been managing 20k or 30k per month,though there are intervals I give her money...

Please I need your advice, what should I do. give her the 67K that is about 85% of my salary or plead with her so that we go back to our norm statndard
Re: See What I Did To Myself by niyilagun(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Collect the paper and keep it under the table with out mention it again

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To Myself by delishpot: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
swit4real:
Today I asked my wife a question that got me into trouble. Since the recession began ,mid last year. I discovered that my salary hardly serve us for 2wks and this kept me wondering. finally I told my wife to prepare a one month budget and be ready not to ask me for money during this period. Walai, I never knew I was asking too much, low and behold my wife kept on writing stuff like
1) maggi....500
2) Onions ..600
3) onugbu..200
4) crayfish..1,500
5)Semo......3,300
6) my cream.3,200
and so on, until she arrived at 67,000. Immediately, she informed me that the total is 60..., I knew i have entered trouble

Before this ugly day, she has been managing 20k or 30k per month,though there are intervals I give her money...

Please I need your advice, what should I do. give her the 67K that is about 85% of my salary or plead with her so that we go back to our norm statndard

30k per month? Is it only the two of you?
The prices she listed there are okay she. #500 naira maggi, #600 naira for onion, And so on, its not much Na. How you guys survive on 20k baffles me sha. May God uplift you guys o

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious, Watch As Okon(bishop Imeh) Woo A Woman / Picture Of The Day: Banky W Proposes To Basketmouth / Comedy Video By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.