Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 (865 Views)

World Igbo Congress Admitted To UN Body / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by buchistars: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Congratulations to all, ndi Igbo ibe m daalu nu

http://worldigbocongress..com.ng/2017/03/a-augusta-uwamanzu-nna-in-8-ivy-league.html

(a)Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna accepted in the 8 Ivy League universities (b) Benjamin Aghalieku Arinze, has floated an airline in Swaziland (ch)Cheirika Ukogu, first ever Nigerian Rower in Olympic (d) Ifeanyi Uba, recognized for his capacity building in sport that led Ifeanyi Uba FC to National football FA champion (e) Mikel Obi, captained and co-sponsored Under 23 Eagles to Olympics, to win bronze medal in football (f) Ike Ekweremadu, highest placed political figure in Nigeria of Igbo extract that fought very hard to remain deputy senate president (g) Nneka Ogwumike, the most valuable player Player Women Basketball (WNBA) of the year 2016
(gb) Peter Obi, got the country aroused after his Independence day speech 2016. He spoke on governance and showed how he managed to overcome the culture of waste through his personal prudence (gh) Nnamdi Kanu, freedom fighter that has made Igbo problems become an International issue (gw) Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has been appointed a member of the international advisory panel of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). (h) Sandie Okoro has been appointed World Bank Group Senior Vice President and General Counsel (i) Rangers International Football Club of Enugu won Nigeria Premier League 2016 after 32 years. Rangers International is the only Nigerian division one football team that has never been relegated (I) Bennet Omalu , a forensic pathologist and neuropathologist who was the first to discover and publish findings of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) in American football players (j) Willie Obiano, current governor of Anambra state. He has led Anambra state to a very high Internal Generated Revenue and has managed recession in Anambra with Tax Relief Programs, Special Intervention Programs for Small and Medium Enterprises. (k) Lucy Ejike, Flora Ugwunwa,Petit lauritta Onye, Roland Ezuruike, Ndidi Nwosu and Josephine Orji, they all broke records in the last Paralympics in Brasil 2016. (kp) Harrison Chinedu has broken the Guinness World Record for the farthest distance traveled with a football on the head. (kw)Innocent Chukwuma, is still the first and only car manufacturing plant (Innoson Motors) owner in Africa. Innoson motors had produced different range of cars in 2016 (l) Njideka Akunyili Crosby has set a new record for the artist at Sotheby’s Contemporary Art (m) Obiageli Ezekwesili, the convener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign group (n) Prof Maduike Ezeibe proved efficacy of Nano-medicine in HIV/AIDS cure.

PM me to join the movement.

Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Mtcheeew undecidedNonsense undecided
Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by peckhamboi: 1:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2017
What personalities? except for those few that recently visited the Igbo/Biafran Person of the Year Nnamdi K. Everyone else is just the same gra bra nonsense of "feel good moment".

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by ipobbigot7: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2017
peckhamboi:
Nnamdi Kanu

grin grin grin grin lol.

Dilector will win the Igbo personality of the year.
Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by ShootToKill: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:

grin grin grin grin lol.

Dilector will win the Igbo personality of the year.

He is already, so your zombiefied muslim windpipe is permitted to lament to high heavens. grin

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by ipobbigot7: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
ShootToKill:

He is already, so your muslim windpipe now lament to high heavens. grin

And you think that is a thing of glory that a criminal like Kanu becomes Igbo personality, it's deranging. It's like the Yorubas posting Gani Adams as Yoruba personality of the year, is like the hausas parading Shekar as their personality, like Ijaws parading Asari as their personality.

This only shows the more reason why Igbos remains second class, the reason they cannot present a credible candidate for presidency. They lacks class, they don't appreciate values, they no nothing about dignity, among the Igbos criminals are heroes, they are highly celebrated, the more reason there's highest rate of criminals and criminality among them.

To be honest Igbos has sizeable numbers of high dignitaries among them that can match any of their counterparts anywhere in Nigeria, but they can't stand among those people. Why? They are not recognize by their people, so that makes them feel inferior among their match.

I was disappointed when i saw one of the Igbo intellectual Chukwuma Soludo reducing himself to a voice for Kanu, i felt pity for him because i immediately read through a desperate to come to the good book of his people even if that has to rob him of standard.

I watched the hero and Igbo personality calling Nigeria a zoo, filled with savage and animals and could not differentiate him and a wild ravaging hienar.
Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by thuggCheetah(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
ipobbigot7:

And you think that is a thing of glory that a criminal like Kanu becomes Igbo personality, it's deranging. It's like the Yorubas posting Gani Adams as Yoruba personality of the year, is like the hausas parading Shekar as their personality, like Ijaws parading Asari as their personality.

This only shows the more reason why Igbos remains second class, the reason they cannot present a credible candidate for presidency. They lacks class, they don't appreciate values, they no nothing about dignity, among the Igbos criminals are heroes, they are highly celebrated, the more reason there's highest rate of criminals and criminality among them.

To be honest Igbos has sizeable numbers of high dignitaries among them that can match any of their counterparts anywhere in Nigeria, but they can't stand among those people. Why? They are not recognize by their people, so that makes them feel inferior among their match.

I was disappointed when i saw one of the Igbo intellectual Chukwuma Soludo reducing himself to a voice for Kanu, i felt pity for him because i immediately read through a desperate to come to the good book of his people even if that has to rob him of standard.

I watched the hero and Igbo personality calling Nigeria a zoo, filled with savage and animals and could not differentiate him and a wild ravaging hienar.
[/s]ewoo

See long epistle
D thing really pain d yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by ShootToKill: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:
[s]

I watched the hero and Igbo personality calling Nigeria a zoo, filled with savage and animals and could not differentiate him and a wild ravaging hienar. [/s]

Is there anybody as intelligent as Activist Kanu in your lineage, living or dead. Don't compare Kanu with your bribe-chopping Gani Adams who are simply hungry opportunists who ventured into Activism for money. All his cries for odua went into thin air immediately he was given pipeline contracts, not a single yoruba man with integrity and bravery remains alive, Fela and Gani Fahwehmi are dead. O ma se o...

Your dullard government have cajole, coerced, threatened, killed his followers, pleaded, formed parallel groups (Renipob) and even offered bribe to Kanu in jail so the Biafran headache will go away but he remains steadfast, undauted in his conviction which frustrates your zombiegerian brains. Tell me one yoruba man alive that muster such courage. You all want live forever while emirates keep springing on the lands your forebears passed to you. Shame! grin grin

Kanu will keep laughing at frustrated zombies who want his followers to disown him and unite your zombie skull under the rulership of Papa of Monkey and Baboons (PMB). Go and die! cheesy cheesy

Re: World Igbo Personalities Of The Year 2016 by buchistars: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2017
(a)Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna accepted in the 8 Ivy League universities (b) Benjamin Aghalieku Arinze, has floated an airline in Swaziland (ch)Cheirika Ukogu, first ever Nigerian Rower in Olympic (d) Ifeanyi Uba, recognized for his capacity building in sport that led Ifeanyi Uba FC to National football FA champion (e) Mikel Obi, captained and co-sponsored Under 23 Eagles to Olympics, to win bronze medal in football (f) Ike Ekweremadu, highest placed political figure in Nigeria of Igbo extract that fought very hard to remain deputy senate president (g) Nneka Ogwumike, the most valuable player Player Women Basketball (WNBA) of the year 2016
(gb) Peter Obi, got the country aroused after his Independence day speech 2016. He spoke on governance and showed how he managed to overcome the culture of waste through his personal prudence (gh) Nnamdi Kanu, freedom fighter that has made Igbo problems become an International issue (gw) Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has been appointed a member of the international advisory panel of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). (h) Sandie Okoro has been appointed World Bank Group Senior Vice President and General Counsel (i) Rangers International Football Club of Enugu won Nigeria Premier League 2016 after 32 years. Rangers International is the only Nigerian division one football team that has never been relegated (I) Bennet Omalu , a forensic pathologist and neuropathologist who was the first to discover and publish findings of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) in American football players (j) Willie Obiano, current governor of Anambra state. He has led Anambra state to a very high Internal Generated Revenue and has managed recession in Anambra with Tax Relief Programs, Special Intervention Programs for Small and Medium Enterprises. (k) Lucy Ejike, Flora Ugwunwa,Petit lauritta Onye, Roland Ezuruike, Ndidi Nwosu and Josephine Orji, they all broke records in the last Paralympics in Brasil 2016. (kp) Harrison Chinedu has broken the Guinness World Record for the farthest distance traveled with a football on the head. (kw)Innocent Chukwuma, is still the first and only car manufacturing plant (Innoson Motors) owner in Africa. Innoson motors had produced different range of cars in 2016 (l) Njideka Akunyili Crosby has set a new record for the artist at Sotheby’s Contemporary Art (m) Obiageli Ezekwesili, the convener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign group (n) Prof Maduike Ezeibe proved efficacy of Nano-medicine in HIV/AIDS cure.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Buratai, Biafra And The Guardians Of Empire Nigeria (part1) / No Hiding Place For Treasury Looters -obasanjo / I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.