Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. (3511 Views)

Playstation 4 Crushed To Protest The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Clone / The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - The Champions' Ballad Review / Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cwS9leFjI

Not sure what the point of the video is...?
Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Well! I don't know why u r suddenly so keen on quoting me
veeflames:

Not sure what the point of the video is...?
Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. by Mikee7(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Silkmoth33:
On the contrary, u need to get a life, cos I do hope ur choices in life are not interwoven around equivocal statements that can get u slapped.

It's ur type that I'm also 100% certain that have never seen a ps4 or xbone1 game on display.

It's also your type that will not see green and be calling the colours of leaves, pink

Here you haven't even played any game at all, u haven't even seen the switch, but u r already saying shiit because of what some stats are reading

That aside, who the fvck told you that the rating was based on graphics? Are u that slow or are going mental?

Because you can't afford the ps4 and it's expensive bluray discs, you now think a nintendo is almighty.

grin Good luck to all of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Of War 3 Remastered Coming To PS4. / PES 2020 Mobile League / Why Hasn't The Ps3 Been Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.