Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa (3307 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / UAE Has Introduced 6 Months Tourist Visa / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Kingsoyi12: 3:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Good day friends, I heard isreal is a very good country where you can easily get jobs. Getting their 3 months tourist visa won't be a problem for me anyway but my problem is how to get a job when I get to isreal because I don't even know anyone. Please help me friends,I need your opinions please. God bless you as you contribute

2 Likes

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by worry357: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Kingsoyi12:
Good day friends, I heard isreal is a very good country where you can easily get jobs. Getting their 3 months tourist visa won't be a problem for me anyway but my problem is how to get a job when I get to isreal because I don't even know anyone. Please help me friends,I need your opinions please. God bless you as you contribute

Tourist visa is for a visit not work
You are proposing to become an illegal in their country.
No one will give you advice on breaking the law.

Everyone trying this just makes it more difficult for genuine people.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Kingsoyi12: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2017
worry357:

Tourist visa is for a visit not work
You are proposing to become an illegal in their country.
No one will give you advice on breaking the law.

Everyone trying this just makes it more difficult for genuine people.

Most of the people in America, Australia, Europe etc....never went in through working visa. Most people went in through tourist visa and today they are doing fine. Getting isreal working visa from Nigeria won't be easy atall that is why I think it will be better if I go in first with their 3 months tourist visa then I can link up with any good Nigeria there who can show me the right channel before the 3 months expires..All I need now friends is,if there is anyone here who has anyone in isreal who can be of help to me. It's not as if am going their illegally. If I get reliable Nigeria or someone withing a month I would be through with necessary processes when I get there. Please guys be of help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by worry357: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
You are 99% likely to meet up with bad Nigerians who will rob you or direct you into crime and drugs!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Kingsoyi12: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=worry357 post=54227251]You are 99% likely to meet up with bad Nigerians who will rob you or direct you into crime and drugs!
[/quotethe

The research I made shows isreal is not a country with hooligans and drug dealers..I read that plenty of jobs are available for blacks and that's why there is less crime over there... Bro, see I have been to give it a trial,,I will pay for hostel atleast 2 weeks and I will have enough cash with my return ticket standby. If things are bad there as you say,i will gladly come back to Nigeria since I have my return ticket. But anyone who has someone in isreal should just contribute please
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Collins4u1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mr worry, your a hell of a down caster.. All the people that went to uAE went with work visa abi? I pity people u associate with cos you'd neva encourage them! Cry with ease bro.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Collins4u1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP, just check isreali embassy, their website preferrable.. Check the requirement for tourist visa for Nigerians and apply.. If you must use an agent shine eyes wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Collins4u1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
http://embassies.gov.il/abuja/ConsularServices/Pages/General%20Information%20and%20Requirements.aspx[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by kendyk: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
My brother, how much is the visa? I have people there who can assist in getting job. My concern is getting the visa. That place is my choiced place for now.
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Collins4u1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Visa is 8,000..
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by travelpoint: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2017
kendyk:
My brother, how much is the visa? I have people there who can assist in getting job. My concern is getting the visa. That place is my choiced place for now.
Your people that live in Israel should be able to explain to you how to get Visa.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
I have an Isreali friend( a Jew) who is into Tourist Guide business in Israel. He said I should partner with him as in to bring tourists from Nigeria to Israel.
How do I go about it?
Please,I need experts in the tourism business to put me through on the necessary steps to take.I am a newbie in the tourism business.
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Soteriahascome: 10:37pm On May 24, 2017
Who no wan go Israel go see Bethlehem
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by kendyk: 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
@Dbritelitehouse I am much interested. i want us to discourse
Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by MERCHANDISER: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Kingsoyi12:

Most of the people in America, Australia, Europe etc....never went in through working visa. Most people went in through tourist visa and today they are doing fine. Getting isreal working visa from Nigeria won't be easy atall that is why I think it will be better if I go in first with their 3 months tourist visa then I can link up with any good Nigeria there who can show me the right channel before the 3 months expires..All I need now friends is,if there is anyone here who has anyone in isreal who can be of help to me. It's not as if am going their illegally. If I get reliable Nigeria or someone withing a month I would be through with necessary processes when I get there. Please guys be of help
Whats up brother.Did you eventually make it to Isreal?

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by streetambitions: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Omo d guy suppose reply o abeg person don tire for d Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2021
streetambitions:
Omo d guy suppose reply o abeg person don tire for d Nigeria sef
he no mean say make you just enter any country. Israel is a very racist country and dem no like blacks

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa by streetambitions: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lagbaja88:
he no mean say make you just enter any country. Israel is a very racist country and dem no like blacks
thanks after much research I noticed so, I want to give try in my current location what makes me want to Relocate, might even bear much fruit.

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Get A Visa To Vietnam / Cheapest Flight To St Kitts And Nevis / I Got A Job Offer In Commercial Bank Of Qatar, Is It Advisable To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.