Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. (3131 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sometimes in life it is good to share your problem with people.

All my life as a less privilege person, i have never travelled out of my state before, most especially i really dream of going to lagos and abuja.
but since i Do not have transport fare, people, and accommodation there i couldn't go.
but guess what? i open up about how i will really love to travel out even for a Single day just to visit Lagos and Abuja, God answered my prayers,
by making a kind nairalander, promise to take me to lagos, with Both accommodation,feeding and transportation, as a gift all on his expense.
Wow!!! this is going to be a dream come true to me.
I will Be sharing updates with you guys as soon as if possible he will furfill his promise and i begin the journey with you..

Please if you are in lagos indicate so i may visit you before i go back, am very excited to be opportuned to travel Out there.
One Love#
some people are like angels once they come to your life they completely change you!!!

cc: homosapien

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by inforesource: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't want to hear stories ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
inforesource:
I don't want to hear stories ooo
please dont spoil my joy and happiness this means alot to me.
No makeme fear boss

maybe he will helpme pay for ticket for transport and feeding.
But i trust his genuine and his intentions are good.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by GorillaApp(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Do due diligence o.

8 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
below is his exact quote to me:

Oya, consider this as invite to lagos, all expense on me including feeding and accommodation for a week.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
GorillaApp:
Do due diligence o.
The Lord is always in control sir
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:

When you get to Lagos state.

Endeavour to visit fela shrine.

Trust me, you'll never regret tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Wow i will write this in my list of visit.
How i wish i can start going like tomorrow morning God!!!
I cant wait to visit.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Barims(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Someone's kidney about to be harvest grin

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Barims:
Someone's kidney about to be harvest grin
God forbid!!!
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by MufasaLion: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
No place like Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
No place like Lagos.
Really? i can't wait to visit oh, all my life i have been hearing about there but never could imagine how it be like to finally be there!!!
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by MufasaLion: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
Really? i can't wait to visit oh, all my life i have been hearing about there but never could imagine how it be like to finally be there!!!

Just be more careful and be vigilant. Lagos is about smartness.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by inforesource: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
No makeme fear boss

No be so ooo. This life now no get joy o, na the way people dey do this days make me think like that. Anyways, keep taps and trust your instinct.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Loyalqwin(f): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
that is a nice gesture from him remember to be very careful also inform your people and be prayerfull.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
inforesource:

No be so ooo. This life now no get joy o, na the way people dey do this days make me think like that. Anyways, keep taps and trust your instinct.
i understand your point sir,
thank you for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by henrimoto(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
which part of the eastern states do you reside ?

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Just be more careful and be vigilant. Lagos is about smartness.
Thanks for the advice sir.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
henrimoto:
which part of the eastern states do you reside ?
I live in benue state sir
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Loyalqwin:
that is a nice gesture from him remember to be very careful also inform your people and be prayerfull.
ok ma, thanks for your concern.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by henrimoto(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
I live in benue state sir
which part of benue state ?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
If possible i see any job todo there i might remain there o.
I really need to raise money to buy my sewing machine so that i will be able to use it and train myself to school.

Please kindly let me know if any job is available in Lagos for now.
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
henrimoto:
which part of benue state ?
gboko
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
No makeme fear boss

What are you coming to Lagos to do exactly?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Sweetvie: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wish you safe journey.
You will sure enjoy your stay
Lagos is beautiful, busy and crazy
Just don't loose guard yourself sha smiley
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Olasyke:

What are you coming to Lagos to do exactly?
to know how life is there and if possiblei see any jobi will stay and do it so that i will be ableto buy sewing machine then use it to hustle and train myself in school
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wish you safe journey.
You will sure enjoy your stay
Lagos is beautiful, busy and crazy
Just don't loose guard yourself sha smiley
thank you, i no go loose guard by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by SPAMBOX7: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Lol bad advice don't listen to him

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lol bad advice don't listen to him
hmm who i go follow him advice now?
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Limaqueen98: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Op I pray the help you are looking for locate you

1 Like

Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by crood: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Limaqueen98:
Op I pray the help you are looking for locate you
Amen thank you ma
Re: Finally I Am Going To Travel To Lagos For The Very First Time In My Life. by Funjosh(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 11 Busiest Airports In Africa By Passenger Traffic / Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? / Dubai Tourist Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.