Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project (1806 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2017
"elombah.com" again? Odiegwu!

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by gartamanta: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Fake news, besides Rochas Okorocha, I dont know any other Igbo who cares about the prrsidency of Nigeria
Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by checkolatunji: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I won't argue what u just said because you are 100% right, but do you thing the Hausa's will support Igbo presidency??

I believe they can but it depends on the personality and timing. You never can tell, anything can but Igbo president for 2019? I seriously doubt it

Safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2017
The best Igbos will get is the vice-presidency in 2019 under a northern president from either the APC or PDP. Peter Obi, Okorocha, Chidoka, or Soludo could then run for president in 2023.
Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by 0rlando0woh: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Abeg they should better use the money for projects that will benefit Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by MrMaestro: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2017
If you need that amount of money to make somebody president, then they probably shouldn't be president.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by sarrki(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I won't argue what u just said because you are 100% right, but do you thing the Hausa's will support Igbo presidency??

Bros the truth is if Rochas or any national leader from igbo origin come out today Nigerians regardless of tribe will vote for him
Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by pazienza(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Wasted money on a wasted fruitless venture.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Bros the truth is if Rochas or any national leader from igbo origin come out today Nigerians regardless of tribe will vote for him
Let's leave Rochas Okorocha outta this Boko, ejooo, mbok angry angry
Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by cstr55: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Is this not madness?
What is the benefit of the presidency to those that have gotten it aside from bragging rights?
Use that money to repair all the major roads in the east, nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by betty202020(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
my brothers, i appreciate your concern on the presidency project. Infact it is a welcome development, but i would advise my brothers on utilizing the said amount in dredging the RIVER NIGER and build ports and wharf, construct all the federal roads in our area so that the business will boom. With these, we will not beg anybody for job. Our youths will fully be angaged. After all with nearly 40years the north have been in power does not make free from poverty. All we want is human resourse and capital development.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by SouthEast001: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
kids everywhere, what has this forum turned to? seun what happened to ur empire?, I mean this is not the nairaland forum I admired last 5yrs.what is going on?
Cc:Seun osewa
Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by Amarabae(f): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Hahahahaha. Some people want to hammer with this billions. I pity those who will donate money. MMM version2 loading.
My people, My people. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by Goke7: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
its a laudable project I must say, but the igbos will sweat very hard for this, they will have a lot of explaining to do sha.

Wish them goodluck!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by Amarabae(f): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Who will be their candidates, who do they have that will receive national acceptance, how do they plan to sell as their candidate to all the regions or would they force such a person on Nigerians with all the hate seeds they've planted everywhere?

These are questions the Igbos need to find answers to. You don't plant hate and reap love, anyways we are waiting. Though i know the next rant will be "there's a national gang up not to allow an Igbo presidency.

In my own opinion Igbos would be best playing opposition, seems they earn degrees in critical opposition.

They should not forget their identity crisis o, because we are yet to know whether they are Jew, Uganda, biafra, UK or Nigeria.
listen up, The north will do anything to defend one nigeria, in 2019,i am seeing atleast an Igbo vp.
After north tenure, it is the IGBO TURN, anything less than that will shake down the foundation of one nigeria.
The north knows this.
Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by EazyMoh(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I know you are not timid or a shallow minded fellow & don't make me call you one. You asked for names of candidate's, I gave it to you & now you resort to what I don't know. Have a wonderful day
How many votes did those Igbo candidates get in Igbo land compared to the same northerners in the same election? Even Buhari scored more votes in Igboland than those so called Igbo candidates.
How do you expect others to vote for your candidates when you yourselves do not take them serious?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project by gartamanta: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2017
cstr55:
Is this not madness?
What is the benefit of the presidency to those that have gotten it aside from bragging rights?
Use that money to repair all the major roads in the east, nitwits.

Of course! Only a very foolish Igbo man will be talking about being the president of a messed up place like Nigeria at this point in time. What will the presidency do for us?

We are not controlling our resources, we are not controling our economy, we are not controling our politics and someone is talking about Igbo presidency?

What did Ijaws gain from GEJ? What did Yorubas gain from OBJ?

Nothing but bragging rights!

We Igbos should be talking about important things like freedom, sovereignty, independence, resource control .

Any Igbo still talking about the useless office of president of Nigeria, which no good man is even aspiring for, is a fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: SGF, Babachir Challenges Senate’s Invitation In Court / Nigeria: The Official Punching Bag Of The World / Breaking! IPOB Becomes The First Terrorist Group To Protest In UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.