Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates (40619 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by tribalistseun: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2017
Kemen is useless, always gossiping about everything. She doesn't like Tboss but wish he can have sex with her. Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2017
ilorizico:
Ff
ıf u want to book space,do so reasonably,whats ff?...do u knw dat has a negatıve ımpact on d naıra..behave!
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by cstr55: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2017
Imagine a child from a union between these two doofuses. That child is going to be seriously intellectually deficient.
I remember stumbling on an episode where they gave the so-called housemates a simple exercise of creating triangles from shapes, I was amazed at the stupidity of virtually all the housemates.
Fumbling on a simple exercise like they were asked to formulate an equation for black-holes propulsion. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by cremedelacreme: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2017
Alexander001:
just because a mosquito bit you, all you could
do was to kill it...
Did you ever ask yourself, what if it was an
orphan?
Or a motherless baby mosquito that desperately
needs to feed?
Or a poor mosquito that has been ignored by
the rich in the land of the mosquitoes?
Or a maid mosquito that has been chased away
by its madam..
What if the mosquito has been kidnapped for a
long time nko?
Or a mosquito that had a recent breakup and is
heartbroken.
Have you ever taught about that?!
No......you only think of yourself!
It's not good woh!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by tribalistseun: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2017
omofunaab:
Na God go punish the organizers of this stupid show
why are you so depress? Na bigbrother Naija do you? Dstv get 400 channels just Incase you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by shamecurls(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2017
sexyglow:
Tboss doesn't like Kemen at all she has once told him that his mouth looks like a plunger grin grin

Blood of Wizkid!

Plunger! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by CuteCeo: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Na wa o..so na kettle mouth
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

aww, selena good morning
Good morning dear. Hope you've been good
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Marty2020: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Who say make she go taste am?
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Vincad: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2017
I feel that this Tboss is going to win this thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by saipn: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

i will check soon, thanks sir
May God continue to bless you my brother I need your help no amount is too small...I can't review what am passing through on nairaland thanks
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by souljay123: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
Kemen is useless, always gossiping about everything. She doesn't like Tboss but wish he can have sex with her. Like seriously?
watausayin
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by tribalistseun: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
souljay123:
watausayin
what don't you understand?
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by TinaAnita(f): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
She is only being truthful grin I like tboss,she say things the way they are ,no sugar coating

But if the same truth is pointed out to her she would cry foul. She is a sheer hypocrite
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Teespice(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2017
kemen from the pictures I have seen isn't bad looking.
tboss should sha take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by WildChild00(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Tboss as a person is making a great mistake, it might appear as a joke to so many, but it is not, she does not knows wat the feature owns to her, u dont go about telling a dude straight to his face " u're bad looking" Kemen on the other hand should respect himself, its not a do or die to date Tboss...

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Certifiedboss: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2017
theinfong:

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaijas-tboss-insults-kemen-his-appearance-in-front-of-housemates-see-how-he-reacted-video/

That's not a boss attitude. She's just rude and disrespectful to other housemates. Even if you don't give her the opportunity she will pick it up herself. Why not just day he doesn't know how to kiss. What's with d description . Some days back she said Bally used the toilet and didn't flush like a kid . Those description are not necessary knowing it's a live TV program. This is a girl that likes to be respected in the house o. She can't make her point without trying to make you feel humiliated. They gave her that chance that's why she feels too sophisticated for them.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by scobaba: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Weneva all these people see topics on BBN...they rush to open it and still end up saying...BBN is rubbish.

Nigeria is Hypocrisy, Hypocrisy is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by asahnwaKC: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2017
They all want her that's the reason....he asked for it...when a lady thinks she got it all...keme..should respect himself.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by thuggCheetah(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
She is only being truthful grin I like tboss,she say things the way they are ,no sugar coating
feminist
Feminist!!!
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by TinaAnita(f): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Kemen knows for a fact that Tboss has a soft spot for fair and young guys yet he kept chasing her and now see the huge embarrassment he brought to himself?

I watched the show yesternight and I saw how embarassed Kemen felt. He asked for it. Kemen is neither here nor there, he chases all the ladies in the house, who takes such a guy serious?

No lady would bring herself down to a guy who is all over the place. No sane lady would throw herself at a guy who kisses indiscriminately. No normal lady would fall for a guy who is emotionally unstable and confused.

It's Kemen's fault that he can't call any female housemate his woman. Uriel was feeling him on a deeper level but he decided to chase Tboss instead of returning her signals. Marvis likes kemen and I expected him to make a move accordingly but nay he conspired with her to have Jon and Ese nominated for possible eviction for reasons best known to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Limitless72(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
So this is d rubbish u dragged me into this thread to watch abi... Wasted my data

Nigga nobody forced you ooooo...

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Vikky014(f): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
hello. r u ok

1 Like

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by iykebest1(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Nixiepie:
pls don't be like Tboss. I want to come for u
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Vikky014(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
souljay123:
watausayin
lol. the thing weak me o
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Judasjudas(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

.. Finalßoss ..-she's about to loose her admission for the second time ..

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Azor1(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
So this is d rubbish u dragged me into this thread to watch abi... Wasted my data
this Lady needs a reversible slap
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Nofuckgiven: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2017
Kemen can't just let Tboss be. Na by force to have sex with her?? Men and sex eh undecided
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
finalboss:

Sir pls check my own too. wink
Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by Azor1(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2017
[img][/img]
cremedelacreme:

grin grin grin grin
cremedelacreme:

grin grin grin grin
cremedelacreme:

grin grin grin grin
SDGs CDs group irewole local government ikire Osun State on proper sensitisation of health and environmental issues..at St Augustine middle school sango ikire

1 Share

Re: Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates by eightsin(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
for where? If I hear. Tboss go vomit if pig like kemen touch am. A classic chick that kemen can't even believe will be close to him in a lifetime

Like seriously?? Kemem ain't ugly u know. Especially if he package himself well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) / IMSU VC, Adaobi Obasi On BBNaija: "Nina Will Undergo Moral Rehabilitation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.