Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Starting Your Own Online Business With Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Your Own Online Business With Ease (935 Views)

Make A 5-figure Income, Start Your Own Online Business Today,let Me Show You How / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Own Online Business With Ease by dontexe(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2007
Hi Guys,
I've been into affiliate marketing business and making consistent income for two years now. During this period i learnt a lot of things and got materials which a lot of people do not have access to in Nigeria. I've made good amount of cash from different online businesses. At the moment i intend to give out some of these books to serious minded people at a cheap price. The books include:

1. Definitive Guide to Google Adwords by Perry Marshall

2. Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner

3. Google Adwords 123 by Greg Heslin

4. High Performance affiliate marketing by Jeremy Palmer

5. Google Cash Third Edition by Chris Carpenter

6. Affiliate Marketers Handbook 2005 by James Martell

7. Blogging for your Business by DL Byron, Steve Broback

8. Blogging with the New Googleâ„¢ Blogger by Michael Miller

9. Google Adsense Secrets by Joel Comm

10. The Rich Jerk Ebook

For each book purchased there bonuses attached. Don't think i'm doing this for money, because i have given out a lot of free books to people on this forum. Check the CISA June 2007 Study Group for proof. I intend to do more as time goes on. Those preparing for any IT certification and forex trading should also get in touch with me as i can help with some of the books you. When my website finally comes up, you'll get more list of books i have. Tell me the book(s) you need and i'll get it (them) for you. Send a mail to idowuodupitan@yahoo.com or call 01-8769536.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Starcomm Products / Stop Losin Ur Money To Scam Hyip,join The Real Ones Here / How To Make More Money Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.