Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Stop Losin Ur Money To Scam Hyip,join The Real Ones Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Losin Ur Money To Scam Hyip,join The Real Ones Here (935 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Losin Ur Money To Scam Hyip,join The Real Ones Here by ishow2005(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2007
I was in a cafe 3days ago and i had a guy callin his friend and tellin him that he was unable to withdraw from his online Hyip and wen i try to find out about the site wc i did,i discovered that the investment site is a scam type and that was how he lost around $550.Same tin happen today in wc a guy invested $120 in hyip wen i search 4 d site i discovered it was also a scam and that is why i write to inform new bie in hyip to watch b4 joining hyip.try and find out about the site b4 u join by askin those that have been in d program and shd in case u r lookin for a reliable hyip controlled by reputable company visit www.a3unionnigeria..com.they r tested,reliable and real.
Re: Stop Losin Ur Money To Scam Hyip,join The Real Ones Here by RichDad1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2007
How can we be sure this ione is also not a scam cry .Where EFCC DEY NOW cry
Re: Stop Losin Ur Money To Scam Hyip,join The Real Ones Here by mjay(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
The guy no get nigerian address oooo and yet He is a niger . I fear ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Can U Manage A Fish Farm. / How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? / Soft Solutions Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.