Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians (6998 Views)

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2017
HaBa!
*singing* under the drum, under the drum
You like it ,you love it there, under the
Drum
Under the drum you can be safe
Until they xenophobia you
Just remain there, under the drum,under the drum.

Culled from little mermaid....under the sea . Olodo op. grin
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by comos: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2017
cobadit:
I am not saying hooligans should go near but government should take action against them. (not hooligans or tout action)

the only action Govt. can take against them is to put everything right in nigeria.

if power supply is ok, many nigerians abroad will be here doing their own business.

if I may ask, how many SA, UK, Germany, Amenrican, Japanes, Canadians, Australians, do you see outside.

why, because their Govt. has put everything in place

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by NaWetinDey(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Number one is that nobody here knows your real name. Number two is that I hope the drum can charge your phone when it dies there so that you can keep us updated. Number three is the refugee something; are you from maidugri? Be safe.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by tochukwuifeduba: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Ifeanyi kedu ife na emeh?
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Mrhaven(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2017
abeg my fellows nigerians if the heat to much make una kukuma come back no amount of hustling is worth your life, what are we even waiting for lets raid and destroy their firms in nigeria lets see if they wont go back to the stone age fools
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by comos: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Mrhaven:
abeg my fellows nigerians if the heat to much make una kukuma come back no amount of hustling is worth your life, what are we even waiting for lets raid and destroy their firms in nigeria lets see if they wont go back to the stone age fools

some of your brothers and sisters work in their firm here in Nigeria.

After destroying it, are you going to take care of their family ?
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by WorldRichest: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2017
HiddenShadow:

And your brothers and sisters lose their jobs. angry

This is how Afonjas will put their people out of jobs

My friend, please remember that majority of those being arrested in South Africa are your brothers and sisters from Biafra selling hard drugs and prostituting in hotels. Use your head.

7 Likes

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by LordOfNaira: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
I'm presently staying at vereeniging ,south Africa. All Nigerians are on the run right now.being chase like bush meat by south Africa home affairs (immigration). on the height of the xenophobic attack, Nigerians and foreigners decided to team up so as to defend their life and properties. and because of this ,the south African police and immigration have decided to arrest all Nigerians and foreigners.the clamp down started as early as 5am today.breaking into peoples home and arresting them while still on bed.the arrest is still on going now and Nigerians are on the run. I've fled my room to avoid arrest. I'm hiding under an old rustic drum while I type right now.I have refugee permit ,but those police are arresting everyone, whether you have papers or not. will keep on updating .but if you don't see any update, then know that I've been caught and arrested

Who chased you away from a largely peaceful Nigeria that made you to go and seek refuge in South Africa?

Stay under that rusty drum, James Bond and the Power Rangers are on their way to rescue you ASAP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Mrhaven(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
comos:

if the govt are not willing to nationalise the companies, is worth the risk cuz the killing is damn too much
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by idu1(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Come back to your father's house.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
Op every where else is calm. Joburg is calm. Maybe police just dey arrange una wey dey do drugs there. For vereeniging, 90% of nigerians there dey sell drugs. Truth be told.

You must be crazy to make such accusation. What statistical evidence do you have to back up such careless claim?
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by kayzat: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
comos:

Nobody will lose any job as the South Africans will be forced to either sell their stakes in the companies or mount pressures on their government to curb the attacks.

Now imagine what will happen if other African governments follow that route to protest the continued attacks on their citizens.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Eleniyan15: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2017
my friend in SA hasn't come online since past 3days I hope his safe

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by comos: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2017
kayzat:

Nobody will lose any job as the South Africans will be forced to either sell their stakes in the companies or mount pressures on their government to curb the attacks.

Now imagine what will happen if other African governments follow that route to protest the continued attacks on their citizens.

your people are there as migrant workers, thus let them face the music over there due to the failure of their government back home.

meanwhile SA here are employers, thus the Nigerians working with them will fight on their behalf.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by kayzat: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
comos:

your people are there as migrant workers, thus let them face the music over there due to the failure of their government back home.

meanwhile SA here are employers, thus the Nigerians working with them will fight on their behalf.

What is this one saying ?
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by comos: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2017
kayzat:

What is this one saying ?

the truth
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by jollymizzle(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2017
I no longer pity the nigerian community in SA. Yes xenophobia is bad but what about the issues of offenses sure as drug and human traficking. We all know what our nigerian brother and sisters are capable of so we shouldnt pretend as if they are blameless. they soil the reputation of other lawful nigerians . Henceforth the nigerian community should take some important steps if the desire to continue their stay in SA. For example
They must be registered, with each person stating his occupation which of cos should be verified
. Then They must police themselves fish out the criminals among them to avoid them answering for the sins of others. This is their social responsibility in SA. No nigerian should leave nigeria to sell drugs, prostitue, rob or engage in human traficking in another mans land. Enough is Enough. We have all suffered the consequenses especially those of us in nigeria. The idiotic community went to from useless vigilante in another mans country instead of them rounding up the criminals among them, what were they thinking

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by San2ski(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lanretoye:
under a rustic drum is where u belong when you choose to be a refugee when you are actually a prince in your father's land.

Taaaaaaa
Everywhere else is better than Nigeria since last 18 months. Don't blame that guy.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by somehowpenis(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
HiddenShadow:

And your brothers and sisters lose their jobs. angry

This is how Afonjas will put their people out of jobs
you are a phool, i am no afonja, but you made a silly comment

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by orunto27: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Let's start arresting South Africans and relocate them to Sambisa Forest.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Litmus: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'm beginning to think that South African blacks believe the stereotypes about Nigerians because apartheid white South Africa's stereotypes that black South Africans are subhuman apes has largely been born out.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by SlayerSupreme: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
swagagolic01:
This should have been happening in UK, maybe them for fit arrest vegetable join...

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Guy you're ruthless!!!!
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Litmus: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
For yonks White South Africans were saying black south Africans are subhumans, violent stupid brutes, monkies and Apes. Black South Africans denied it. Then finally, black South Africans get majority rule. Eventually, as a black South African, you look all around you and see that the White Stereotypes were true. Indeed, all South African blacks are subhuman, violent, apetistic brutes. In this light, you're likely to believe in stereotypes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by HiddenShadow: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
WorldRichest:

My friend, please remember that majority of those being arrested in South Africa are your brothers and sisters from Biafra selling hard drugs and prostituting in hotels. Use your head.

So I should defend evil because you think they are Biafrans.

I don't play Afonja sentiment

Evil is evil and must be condemned.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by HiddenShadow: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
jollymizzle:
I no longer pity the nigerian community in SA. Yes xenophobia is bad but what about the issues of offenses sure as drug and human traficking. We all know what our nigerian brother and sisters are capable of so we shouldnt pretend as if they are blameless. they soil the reputation of other lawful nigerians . Henceforth the nigerian community should take some important steps if the desire to continue their stay in SA. For example
They must be registered, with each person stating his occupation which of cos should be verified
. Then They must police themselves fish out the criminals among them to avoid them answering for the sins of others. This is their social responsibility in SA. No nigerian should leave nigeria to sell drugs, prostitue, rob or engage in human traficking in another mans land. Enough is Enough. We have all suffered the consequenses especially those of us in nigeria. The idiotic community went to from useless vigilante in another mans country instead of them rounding up the criminals among them, what were they thinking

God bless you.

Nigerians will never view it from this angle of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MrMaestro: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ioannes:

So tell me what happens next after you burn MTN, DSTV and shoprite stores down?

Not burn. Nationalize these companies under the government. It's a simple concept, not rocket science.
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by MrMaestro: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
comos:

the truth
No he's spouting idiocy without critically thinking
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
MrMaestro:

Not burn. Nationalize these companies under the government. It's a simple concept, not rocket science.

Are you for real?!!!!!!

You mean Nationalize it like PHCN, NITEL (I'm sure you're too young to even know what NITEL is), Nigeria Railway Corporation, Nigeria Postal Service. Lolest.

I'm sure you kidding right? Please tell me you're joking!
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
jollymizzle:
[/s]

Trash!

1 Like

Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by modik(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
.... . But where is Abike Dabiri sef? ??
Re: Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
comos:

the only action Govt. can take against them is to put everything right in nigeria.

if power supply is ok, many nigerians abroad will be here doing their own business.

if I may ask, how many SA, UK, Germany, Amenrican, Japanes, Canadians, Australians, do you see outside.

why, because their Govt. has put everything in place

You are filled with wisdom . Those saying South Africans should be hounded on Nigeria don't even know where to find a single south African because they are very few here and all of the are expatriates living in Ikoyi or Vi where mobs can't get to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo / FG Representation On Discos Board To Rise Before July 15 / VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.