Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC (38334 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected – APC / Buhari May Live Longer Than Those Peddling His Death Rumour —oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by olaoge(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Very soon now, Federal Govt will be sacking ghost workers up&down..... Is our President not a Ghost Worker now. Not working & he is collecting Salary.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by diegwu01: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Some loser are failing and are liking the fact they are, because they can blame it on Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Jabioro: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
xhamel89:

60 days
When would count down begins ?
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by SalamRushdie: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Bro am a patriot

I see one guy there ooo

Cplusjason

Waiting for his long epistle too

Yes oo you are very patriotic to your employers
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by LordOfNaira: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2017
dragonking3:
Click like if Buhari has failed this country. embarassed embarassed

Shame on you!!! What have you as a Nigerian done to help others?

A certain American president charged his people not think of what the country can offer them but what they can offer the country.

It is in Nigeria that a typical person will want to make huge profit off their fellow countrymen. The principal calls school fees 20,000 naira but before it gets to the father, it has become 80,000 naira. Market women are not left out. Everyone thinking only about themselves and blaming the government for everything.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
fuckbulhary:
The walking corpse is in the other side waiting for his judgement
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by happney65: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
More like a parrot.

You're virtually on all thread.
He's a paid agent.thats what he does for a living.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by iammolise(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2017
:-Xmtcheeewww! So it's now they're getting the picture
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
The greedy nomad has bitten more than he can chew!
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by savictory2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
PMB is back cool shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by coolscott(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
More like a parrot.

You're virtually on all thread.
grin
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by anonimi: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
He has done the needful by transmitting to the Senate and the house

Can we expect that he will also transmit a letter of RESIGNATION to the senate in due course since his own party, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC has admitted that he has overstayed- "longer than expected"
Or this is a call by your PATRIOTIC party to impeach the sick old man? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840318_cymera20170208080737_jpeg856bf723286b75d67b960d4dcdb0513b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840319_cymera20170208080931_jpeg1b7b1b66cbb2bc450dbccb075dc401ad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840321_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by purplekayc(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
CplusJason:
“The national chairman reviewed the state of the party, x-raying the challenges facing the APC in relations to funding and financing.

Una never see anything. grin
make he kuku stay there permanently
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Rikze: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:
The chief zombie Bros
I hail thee

Kudos for accepting that befitting title.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by airprinz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Let him stay dere.

Old man wey follow young man join bad company.
Now see wetin com be de result.

The weed wey him follow young man take come dey confuse am, till him think say the capital of Nigeria na London, instead of the Abuja wey we know.

I beg make someone try go empty that weed for him brain, mek he come back to him normal senses.
I beg na God I take beg una
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by yinkslinks(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just like yesterday it will get to 2months on the 19th of March. Hmmm this life is full of vanity. You dey cry cry for rice with chicken, dem bring am and u no fit chop again.
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/buhari-stayed-london-longer-expected-apc/
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Odkosh: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

what are u transmitting?
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Dino98: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
How can our beloved country achieve greatness, when millions of people lined up to vote in a sick man who had no real form of education.

I'm not in support of any party...I don't care who the ruling party is but for crying out loud, isn't it time for a change in our system of government

Year in year out we vote in illiterates.... What do we hope to achieve from such leaders?

How can a great nation like Nigeria vote for a man who is sick and barely went to school.

What did we hope to achieve

Let's say the likes of Ibe Kachukwu is running for presidency, against Obasanjo in 2019....Nigerians would line up and vote Obasanjo in....

We complain so much....but vote in such people, what do u expect...

These people don't know nothing on ruling Nigeria. Buhari knew he was sick but still ran for presidency....all the educated people in APC knew and still allowed him to....Nigerians lined up and voted him.

Why do we always have to vote in illiterates and old men And then expect something different..expect a better Nigeria. If we want things to change, its obvious the change we actually need.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Kondomatic(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
happney65:

He's a paid agent.thats what he does for a living.
No wonder
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by bigtt76(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Make e sidon der de call people for phone upandan ....shei na dem go vote for am come 2019 undecided
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by dsocioemmy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
And you guys said he is healthy. All of una dey madt
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by marisdgreat(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Kondomatic:
This guygringringrin

You can never side with the truth, I honestly do wonder the kind of parent you will become.
parent of zombies that will be behaving like a nonentity. grin
Kondomatic:
This guygringringrin

You can never side with the truth, I honestly do wonder the kind of parent you will become.
parent of zombies that will be behaving like a nonentity.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by maestro299: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Guy, u neva tire? Abeg park well jhoor!!! Your obsessive defending of PMB is becoming irritating.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
anonimi:

Can we expect that he will also transmit a letter of RESIGNATION to the senate in due course since his own party, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC has admitted that he has overstayed- "longer than expected"
Or this is a call by your PATRIOTIC party to impeach the sick old man? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840318_cymera20170208080737_jpeg856bf723286b75d67b960d4dcdb0513b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840319_cymera20170208080931_jpeg1b7b1b66cbb2bc450dbccb075dc401ad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840321_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71
Karma is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Georgeisco2007: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
Honestly nigeria is a joke. A whole president has been MIA for almost 2 months and counting, with no idea when or if he'll ever be back. But he's the president, still.

But I thought they said we should off the lights in Abuja airport next week. Maybe that's when he will be smuggled in.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by dfo12(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

Hian!!!_ Shano a.k a strike fire oooo!!! rise up and go after all My brother's (sarrki) enemies. gberaaaa!!! vooo... voooooo...vroooooooooommmmmmmmm...!!!!

you look so much like that image cool my shades on!
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by anonimi: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ikio:
Karma is a Nigerian.

I tell ya.
It is waiting patiently to bite off someone's sick head in London or wherever he is hiding from his constitutional responsibility that he laboured since 2003 to have. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Emassive(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Allow this man to RIP well na
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by euchariadavid(f): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
austin2all:
WELL, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED HE WAS SUFFERING FROM A DISEASE CALLED HALE AND HEARTY.

BWT, IS IT TRUE THAT BUHARU HAS BECOME A VEGETABLE?
Lol..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by euchariadavid(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
He knew he was battling with health challenges and still he accept to be the president;He will come back when he is tired of staying in London,Thank God The acting president is around
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by engrchykae(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Bro am a patriot
I see one guy there ooo
Cplusjason
Waiting for his long epistle too
u are no patriot,u are but a parrot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.