Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC (38340 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected – APC / Buhari May Live Longer Than Those Peddling His Death Rumour —oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by soulfood(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Klington: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wailing is about to start grin
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by PDJT: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Bro am a patriot

I see one guy there ooo

Cplusjason

Waiting for his long epistle too

If you're indeed a patriot of your country, why do you explicitly support your number one citizen, to seek health tourism in a foreign country?
Or don't you understand the implication of that to your country's national security?

And what happened to buy Naira to grow Naira, or is that not for patriots?
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Realist2: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jabioro:
If I may ask. Like how many months or how long can he be on such medical vacation that would warrant or make the Senate declare his office vacant... though we have working acting President at hand..

He is supposed to be declared incapacitated, and impeached once it's over 30days, like it is done in advanced country. But Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by usamali(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
I heard Mr buhari is Long dead and
buried pls don't quote me ooooooooooooooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
digoster:

Comment from a typical ZOMBIE

LOL how will you know hat is right when you ever never witness good leadership and how it works before..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
Honestly nigeria is a joke. A whole president has been MIA for almost 2 months and counting, with no idea when or if he'll ever be back. But he's the president, still.

You need to constitution for more enlightenment, The Constitution never give period of time he can spend outside Nigeria as far as he has transfer power to his deputy before embarking on the journey...
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
fuckbulhary:
The walking corpse is in the other side waiting for his judgement

What happen to your living corpse of a fat**r that fail to train you..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
This guygringringrin

You can never side with the truth, I honestly do wonder the kind of parent you will become.

Truth? is there any other truth in this scenario than the constitution? Show us where PMB violated any part of the constitution..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
CplusJason:
“The national chairman reviewed the state of the party, x-raying the challenges facing the APC in relations to funding and financing.

Una never see anything. grin

Sorry they are not like PDP that are using Govt money to finance the party..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
and the senate should do the needful now and impeach buhari now. And sarrki, please do yourself a favour and check into a mental institution. You own zombeism no get cure again.

he has never commit any impeachable offense, You think if he has your lords the likes of Fayose, FFK etc won't have raised that issue?
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
anonimi:

Can we expect that he will also transmit a letter of RESIGNATION to the senate in due course since his own party, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC has admitted that he has overstayed- "longer than expected"
Or this is a call by your PATRIOTIC party to impeach the sick old man? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840318_cymera20170208080737_jpeg856bf723286b75d67b960d4dcdb0513b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840319_cymera20170208080931_jpeg1b7b1b66cbb2bc450dbccb075dc401ad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840321_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

I think say you get brain but i guess otherwise, Yaradua did not transmit power to his vice leaving a vacuum, But Buhari did the right thing according constitution..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Jabioro: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Realist2:

He is supposed to be declared incapacitated, and impeached once it's over 30days, like it is done in advanced country. But Nigeria is a joke.
Well if its really outline in our constitution..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by digoster(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL how will you know hat is right when you ever never witness good leadership and how it works before..
what are you saying?
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
digoster:
what are you saying?

you brain should be able to grab that..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by CellTabRepairs: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
D or A before 16th March God shall solve the riddle!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by digoster(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

you brain should be able to grab that..
zombie, I said go and read what you wrote and comeback
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
digoster:
zombie, I said go and read what you wrote and comeback

Yes i do am not ready to make any correction if your brain could not tell you only alphabet missing is just T..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by anonimi: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
I think say you get brain but i guess otherwise, Yaradua did not transmit power to his vice leaving a vacuum, But Buhari did the right thing according constitution..

For how long will his transmission last?
60 days?
75 days??
90 days
Who is FOOLING who?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by digoster(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes i do am not ready to make any correction if your brain could not tell you only alphabet missing is just T..
ZOMBIES actually do not like taking corrections
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
anonimi:

For how long will his transmission last?
60 days?
75 days??
90 days
Who is FOOLING who?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

LOL who you dey ask? Did the constitution stipulated a given time? All the constitution says is for him to transfer power to his vice which he did..
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
digoster:
ZOMBIES actually do not like taking corrections
G & D ogbeni
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by austin2all: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Chronic wailing can damage a gear box
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by oncoded(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
In a Divided Nation, The Truth only brings More Division.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by austin2all: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
sarrki:

Chronic wailing can damage a gear box

Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by Kiakia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
izombie:
Honestly nigeria is a joke. A whole president has been MIA for almost 2 months and counting, with no idea when or if he'll ever be back. But he's the president, still.
Nigeria is a theatre of absurdities. Anything goes.
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by sameagles(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Muhammadu buhari is been away More expected and he had followed due process, hypocritical APC . we all know that statement is not complete
Re: Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC by ivandragon: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Realist2:

permit me to differ a bit...

the president is a public servant & is therefore bound by the Public Service Rules & other such similar administrative rules & regulations (expect where the PSR expressly clashes or contradicts the Constitution).

as such, the President is legally entitled to a total of 79 clear days (including weekends & holidays) as follows:

annual leave- 30 days (in a year)
sick leave - 42 days (in a year)
casual leave - 7 days (in a year)

so the president can extend his stay without issues for 79 days...

after that, the FEC will need to decide if the circumstances of his illness warrants a special extension/consideration or if he is to be declared invalidated...

just thought to throw in my 2 cents...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye / Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.