Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Buhari Better Resign - Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Better Resign - Doctors (1246 Views)

Buhari, Better Cari Ur Two Left Legs To Benue / Truth!! President Buhari Better Than General Babangida By Far – Tam David-west / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by Emperoo: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
The latest disclosure of Buhari’s health status has put pressure on him to step down or resign.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by CplusJason: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2017
These doctors are so funny. grin

Just like telling a stubborn goat not to eat the yam.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Well, I don't know the diseases Mr. President is battling with, but I wish him speedy recovery.

Part of the success in life is knowing when to bow out gracefully...when the ovation is loudest.

Mr. President, this is your cue. Only fools will mock your poor health.

This is the time to resign honourably. History will be very kind to you if you do.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by DLondonboiy: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Resign? why should he resign? is he mad? Will he plunge us into the mess and just resign? For where!

Buhari is going nowhere! He has less than 2weeks to fool himself, before mid march, we would drag him back to Nigeria...He must be president!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by id911(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Resign? why should he resign? is he mad? Will he plunge us into the mess and just resign? For where!

Buhari is going nowhere! He has less than 2weeks to fool himself, before mid march, we would drag him back to Nigeria...He must be president!

Guy, you dey vex o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
the bitter leaf can not put us in this mess and resign na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by greatgod2012(f): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
eeeeya, I'm really pitying this old man who's suppose to be in his house resting and enjoying his old age gracefully but instead, decided to carry Nigeria's enormous and gigantic load on himself just because he's power greedy!

Oga sir, please resign honorably now, believe me, history will forever remember you for good if you do! Resign and take care of yourself in order to enjoy your old age gracefully!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Better Resign - Doctors by greatgod2012(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Honestly, we need to get some things right in this country. As good and wishful old age is, it is usually being accompanied with different ailments and weaknesses. If retirement age of workers is limited to 60, then, it is assumed that we can only perform maximally within that age range, why can't we as a country refuses to elect anyone above 60 into elective position in order to avoid the repeat of such occurrences that is occurring in Nigeria presently!

My personal opinion, please!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not All Africa's Race Wars Are Black Vs White! / How APC Betrayed Buhari / National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.