Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch (1225 Views)

Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
In light of the recent happenings In Nigeria, I wish to call on all Nigerians of Southern and Middle-belt extractions to converge here and chart a course for the future of our dear people.

The aim of this movement is to bring our people together and see how we can work towards a better and United front.

It is no more secret that we are all tired of the Hausa-Fulani overbearing and crude attitudes towards the national life.

I propose that we state in clear terms how we can move the two regions forward and ensure that we have a place where the best brains brains get the best jobs. A land where religion will no longer be a factor to calling another a brother. Somewhere we can all call home with pride.

NAMS is only a proposed name.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by middlebelter(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Yes, a good idea, I share your dream but am in total disagreement with the second to the last paragraph. Please do not insult anybody or tribe because you disagree with them. Remember that the fact you disagree with some of the things their leaders are doing doesn't make the entire tribe guilty of the same offence. You will agree with me that there are thousands of Hausa - Fulanis that wish they could change their leaders.
It is a good thing if the Middlebelt that is predominantly Christian can strive to unite with South to chat a future for the country.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2017
middlebelter:
Yes, a good idea, I share your dream but am in total disagreement with the second to the last paragraph. Please do not insult anybody or tribe because you disagree with them. Remember that the fact you disagree with some of the things their leaders are doing doesn't make the entire tribe guilty of the same offence. You will agree with me that there are thousands of Hausa - Fulanis that wish they could change their leaders.
It is a good thing if the Middlebelt that is predominantly Christian can strive to unite with South to chat a future for the country.

Alright, bro. I'll take that out.

Thanks.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by AnanseK(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

Alright, bro. I'll take that out.

Thanks.

A new IPOB thread to lure northerners and create a division. No way, it's too late and we accept Biafra so - on ur bike!
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
I thought FriendNG said the north is one grin

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I thought FriendNG said the north is one grin

The North is not and will never be one.

Don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by EazyMoh(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol! first of all why not support the Kaduna Declaration, then you can make your own Makurdi Declaration afterwards?

1 Like

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
EazyMoh:
Lol! first of all why not support the Kaduna Declaration, then you can make your own Makurdi Declaration afterwards?

Nope.

The Kaduna declaration is a precursor to war.

Have you stopped to wonder what would happen after said declaration?

If there are Igbos left in the north by October 1st, then what?

We don't support violence in any guise.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by EazyMoh(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Better make up your mind what you want then. Nobody said they will attack anybody in the North after October 1st. On the contrary, it's the Ipods who are on record soliciting for arms and threatening to make Nigeria worst than Somalia.
The North never wanted this so called one Nigeria in the first place, and if our founding were not guaranteed the arrangements of the first republic where every region had its own executives, ministers, parliament and in charge if it's own resources and policies, we will never be part of this present day arrangement.
History is aware who are the ones who went round begging for unity.
And for the so called middle Belt, Arewa has done justice to you more than you could ever have in any arrangements.
Your wards were giving scholarships, job positions and recruited in to the armed forces without any for of discrimination by Sardauna and his followers. That was why during the counter coup the northerners of the so called middle Belt were more ferocious in avenging Sardauna and other northern leaders.
But now your minds are beginning to be poisoned based on religious affiliation with the east.
It's up to you to decide if you wanna follow the to Biafra or stand alone it's your choice. But definitely each has its consequences.
I support anybody who wants to break away, the middle belt inclusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
No problems. Come October 1, any Igbo you see in the North, you can go ahead and murder him/her. It won't be the first time. I am sure they won't be up to 3 million Igbo's. Even if you kill all of them, it won't be the first time.
As for the Igbo's in the North, onye ajuru aju, anaghi aju onwe ya. Leave the north. You may lose a lot but it's only a temporary setback. Your fathers lost everything and started again with only 20 pounds, yet they survived. They overcame this terrible setback. They went ahead to build great business across Nigeria. Today their descendants are reasonably ahead some of the people that sort to annihilate them. This time around it is not as bad as it was then. You have the chance to take everything that belongs to you that you possibly can from the North.
Are you people not tired of the insults from other tribes? Everybody is asking us to leave their land. North, West, South South & North Central, everybody. We see this everyday on social media. It's either we are doing something exceptionally well or we are doing things in a terribly bad way. Either way come back home. Are you not tired of insults, uncertainties, anxieties and fears over your lives, properties, investments and above all your families. End the insults. Return home.
How I wish every Igbo man will just ignore every insult against Ndiigbo on social media & refuse to reply or comment.
How I wish every Igbo man will return to the South East and contribute in building our homeland.
No I am not asking for Biafra yet. I am asking our people to take pride in our heritage and build our own land. Nigeria is not like USA. Even if you were born in Alabama, if you lived in NY for up to a year or so, you are a citizen of NY. You can vote and you can be voted for in NY. In Nigeria, even if you have lived all your life in Lagos and your father lived all his life in Lagos but your name is not a Kayode or an Olumide, you are seen as a visitor who can be ejected anytime, especially in the event of crises, notwithstanding the fact that you legally bought the piece of land on which you built your house all by your own effort. The same applies across the whole nation.
If our people come back home and put in the effort we have put into other regions in the last 40 years, perhaps in 10 to 40 years time, we will have a homeland full great and beautiful cities we can all be proud of. Other Nigerians will respect us. They too will start rushing to Aba, Enugu & Onitsha the same way we are rushing to Lagos and Kano today. Above we will leave a better homeland for our children. Our children today are struggling so much over their identity. "Daddy, why are we (Igbo's) hated so much in Nigeria", a terrible question from an 8-year old, a very difficult question for his father to answer.
My view.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by cumbak60: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
misterme:
No problems. Come October 1, any Igbo you see in the North, you can go ahead and murder him/her. It won't be the first time. I am sure they won't be up to 3 million Igbo's. Even if you kill all of them, it won't be the first time.
As for the Igbo's in the North, onye ajuru aju, anaghi aju onwe ya. Leave the north. You may lose a lot but it's only a temporary setback. Your fathers lost everything and started again with only 20 pounds, yet they survived. They overcame this terrible setback. They went ahead to build great business across Nigeria. Today their descendants are reasonably ahead some of the people that sort to annihilate them. This time around it is not as bad as it was then. You have the chance to take everything that belongs to you that you possibly can from the North.
Are you people not tired of the insults from other tribes? Everybody is asking us to leave their land. North, West, South South & North Central, everybody. We see this everyday on social media. It's either we are doing something exceptionally well or we are doing things in a terribly bad way. Either way come back home. Are you not tired of insults, uncertainties, anxieties and fears over your lives, properties, investments and above all your families. End the insults. Return home.
How I wish every Igbo man will just ignore every insult against Ndiigbo on social media & refuse to reply or comment.
How I wish every Igbo man will return to the South East and contribute in building our homeland.
No I am not asking for Biafra yet. I am asking our people to take pride in our heritage and build our own land. Nigeria is not like USA. Even if you were born in Alabama, if you lived in NY for up to a year or so, you are a citizen of NY. You can vote and you can be voted for in NY. In Nigeria, even if you have lived all your life in Lagos and your father lived all his life in Lagos but your name is not a Kayode or an Olumide, you are seen as a visitor who can be ejected anytime, especially in the event of crises, notwithstanding the fact that you legally bought the piece of land on which you built your house all by your own effort. The same applies across the whole nation.
If our people come back home and put in the effort we have put into other regions in the last 40 years, perhaps in 10 to 40 years time, we will have a homeland full great and beautiful cities we can all be proud of. Other Nigerians will respect us. They too will start rushing to Aba, Enugu & Onitsha the same way we are rushing to Lagos and Kano today. Above we will leave a better homeland for our children. Our children today are struggling so much over their identity. "Daddy, why are we (Igbo's) hated so much in Nigeria", a terrible question from an 8-year old, a very difficult question for his father to answer.
My view.
Beautiful. I desire to see Igbos return back to the East, whether Biafra or not. I love that aspect of Igbos ignoring insults on all social platform. But IPOB will disagree with you. Beautiful view point.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
EazyMoh:
Better make up your mind what you want then. Nobody said they will attack anybody in the North after October 1st. On the contrary, it's the Ipods who are on record soliciting for arms and threatening to make Nigeria worst than Somalia.
The North never wanted this so called one Nigeria in the first place, and if our founding were not guaranteed the arrangements of the first republic where every region had its own executives, ministers, parliament and in charge if it's own resources and policies, we will never be part of this present day arrangement.
History is aware who are the ones who went round begging for unity.
And for the so called middle Belt, Arewa has done justice to you more than you could ever have in any arrangements.
Your wards were giving scholarships, job positions and recruited in to the armed forces without any for of discrimination by Sardauna and his followers. That was why during the counter coup the northerners of the so called middle Belt were more ferocious in avenging Sardauna and other northern leaders.
But now your minds are beginning to be poisoned based on religious affiliation with the east.
It's up to you to decide if you wanna follow the to Biafra or stand alone it's your choice. But definitely each has its consequences.
I support anybody who wants to break away, the middle belt inclusive.

Well, I respect you for your reasonable input.

However, you looked at things from one perspective only.

First off, being part and parcel of the northern region at the time, I don't see why you should consider The middle belters being absorbed into jobs and the armed forces as doing them a favor. That's the government of the day living up to its responsibilities. cool

And, the benefits of giving one a job works both ways - both in favor of the employers and those of the employees. You speak as if our forefathers brought nothing to the table.

Again, at that time, there was a lot more sanity in the system. There was purpose in the direction of government. Sir Ahmadu Bello wanted nothing more than the growth and progress of the northern region. And even though he was a supremacist, there were times when religion took the back seats in his decision making.

The same cannot be said of today's core northerners. Case in point is the happenings in Federal University, Dutsin Ma, Katsina. Our people are now being told to their faces, "look, you cannot occupy this position because you are christian or not Muslim enough." Merit has no place in today's northern Nigeria.

Did our people not accommodate yours and gave them lands for free? Today, that hospitality has become our greatest undoing.

Our people are being killed in their sleep for no just cause.

Religion is now almost constantly on the front seat. Nobody gives rat's ass about your capabilities no more.

Even I would go to war for a Sardauna or Tafawa Balewa.

But today's core northerners are the worst. Religion has them thinking upside down. Ahmadu Bello must be weeping.

This doesn't mean that all of them are like that.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

First off, being part and parcel of the northern region at the time, I don't see why you should consider The middle belters being absorbed into jobs and the armed forces as doing them a favor. That's the government of the day living up to its responsibilities. cool

And, the benefits of giving one a job works both ways - both in favor of the employers and those of the employees. You speak as if our forefathers brought nothing to the table.

Again, at that time, there was a lot more sanity in the system. There was purpose in the direction of government. Sir Ahmadu Bello wanted nothing more than the growth and progress of the northern region. And even though he was a supremacist, there were times when religion took the back seats in his decision making.

The same cannot be said of today's core northerners. Case in point is the happenings in Federal University, Dutsin Ma, Katsina. Our people are now being told to their faces, "look, you cannot occupy this position because you are christian or not Muslim enough." Merit has no place in today's northern Nigeria.

Did our people not accommodate yours and gave them lands for free? Today, that hospitality has become our greatest undoing.

Religion is now almost constantly on the front seat. Nobody gives rat's ass about your capabilities no more.

Even I would go to war for a Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa.

But today's core northerners are the worst. Religion has them thinking upside down. Ahmadu Bello must be weeping.

Please come and be going if you want to leave. Nobody is holding you but you should be rest assure you cannot go with Jos land and other places like Niger state and Abuja.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
FNG1:

Please come and be going if you want to leave. Nobody is holding you but you should be rest assure you cannot go with Jos land and other places like Niger state and Abuja.

Because you own those, right?

You, this FriendNG, you are not smart.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

Because you own those, right?

You are not smart.

Ofcourse we own those places. It is our birth right.

Please if you never join the Igbo's or any southern part and declare it a new region or land you must be coward. Jos is Islamic north that you Malton hate.

Now read this below.

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
FNG1:

Ofcourse we own those places. It is our birth right.

Please if you never join the Igbo's or any southern part and declare it a new region or land you must be coward. Jos is Islamic north that you Malton hate.

Now read this below.

I don't have time for nonsense as this.

I can't stoop so low as to argue with a Hausa-Fulani nonentity.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

I don't have time for nonsense as this.

I can't stoop so low as to argue with a Hausa-Fulani nonentity.

And you cannot do anything about their land either. The highest u can do is to migrate or we deport u if u misbehave.

Thank God a guy from your state has already warn u

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
FNG1:

And you cannot do anything about thier land either. The highest u can do is to migrate or we deport u if u misbehave.

First off, I don't hate Muslims.

Your ignorance is nauseating.

Please read up and stop embarrassing yourself.

Yikes!
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by EazyMoh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

Even I would go to war for a Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa.

Thanks for the understanding, and am truly humbled by your accurate perception of the past and present situations as well.
Am glad you acknowledged that Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa never short changed the middle belt or minority Christians in the north. This point has been the greatest propaganda being peddled to further aggravate the crisis especially farmer-herdsmen by enemies of the north.
As you mentioned we ourselves aren't proud of our present day leaders.
Up till tomorrow the best leadership reference is always made to Sardauna and Balewa.
But what could be the solution?
It certainly can't be keeping malice to Hausa-Fulani as your thread is trying to do and align to the south to continue to fuel hare and division among people.
If our present crop of leaders aren't doing enough to find lasting solutions to our problems like ethnic and religious crisis. The best solution we have is to change them.
Instead of blaming only Hausa Fulani, Yakubu Dogara is Speaker and represent everything middle belt. What are people like him doing as leaders of middle belt to get to see that the rest of northern leaders find lasting solutions to the attacks......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

Your ignorance is nauseating.

Please read up and stop embarrassing yourself.

Yikes!

You mustn't say you hate Muslims. We can deduce from your writings

Yeah I am embarrassing myself just like the Plateau citizen stated in the fb screenshot below.

Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thanks for the understanding, and am truly humbled by your accurate perception of the past and present situations as well.
Am glad you acknowledged that Sardauna and Tafawa Balewa never short changed the middle belt or minority Christians in the north. This point has been the greatest propaganda being peddled to further aggravate the crisis especially farmer-herdsmen by enemies of the north.
Up till tomorrow the best leadership reference is always made to Sardauna and Balewa.
It certainly can't be keeping malice to Hausa-Fulani as your thread is trying to do and align to the south to continue to fuel hare and division among people.
If our present crop of leaders aren't doing enough to find lasting solutions to our problems like ethnic and religious crisis. The best solution we have is to change them.
Instead of blaming only Hausa Fulani, Yakubu Dogara is Speaker and represent everything middle belt. What are people like him doing as leaders of middle belt to get to see that the rest of northern leaders find lasting solutions to the attacks......

Who supported Dogara into the house? It is the same Hausa Fulani Majority.

Another stupidity is juxtaposing herdsmen as Hausa Fulani.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by ZombieTAMER: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op my problem have been the position of the middle belt in Nigerian politics
They tend to be quiet and in doing so empowers the core north to speak for them
Those of them who manage to be vocal ... All do so as pro north even here on nairaland

It's a good idea to call them back to their senses... Give them their lost voice and a good sense of belonging
They live in fear of the Fulani

So I endorse this association
Don't be fooled by the constant bickering between Igbos and Yorubas
It is because of excess love grin
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

Men like Aminu Kano, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, et al, will always be a reference point for me. Those people make one feel proud about being a northerner. As a matter of fact, even if you weren't, they'd make you wish you were a northerner.

Sometimes, I listen to recordings of those men and wonder, "where did it all go wrong?!"

The truth is that there are men like that to this day. Someone like Aliyu Gebi (forget the fraud allegations), is a good example. Also, the north comprises over 70% great people who have no issues at all. People with potentials to become the next Aminu Kano.

Unfortunately, the presence of the about 30% bad eggs means that they may never voice out.

I don't know how you will take this, and don't get me wrong - as I am respecter of all religions - but the truth is that, some of the imams and individuals brought up on conservative Wahabbist and Jihadist teachings are the problem of the north. People often make the mistake of thinking it's the leaders. But no, the imams are who even the leaders are scared of.

Now, the imams see every interaction, every relationship between Christians and Muslims as haram. So, because they are worried that if allowed to fester for too long, the christians will liberalise and secularise the mindset of their Muslim fellows.

So in order to keep the Muslims "purified", they try to create enmity that doesn't even exist just so to keep them distant. I have seen practical examples of this several times, as I was born in Kaduna, raised partly in Yobe, schooled in Zaria, and have traveled to about 90% of northern states.

Because they see the Christians as unbelievers, they don't want arnaye mixing with believers for fears that they will corrupt their morals, which would cause them to become lukewarm towards religious practices.

Do not see this as an attack on Islam. I come from a muslim background myself. My grandfather is a muslim, while my grandmother was a Christian. There are more Muslims than Christians in my family, to be honest. On the other hand, my great grandfather was a pagan. I am saying all these so you get that I do not mean this as an attack on Islam.

When I was in ABU, I witnessed one professor order his child to get back into the house and not play with "yaran arnaye." That's how bad it has got.

The Christians don't much care about religion as such.

Now, this has brewed mutual suspicion amongst the people.

About people like Dogara doing something about it, there's only so much he could do. Kano and Jigawa states alone have more members in the house than about 4 middle-beltan states combined.

Like you rightly pointed out, I look southward because I have lost hope of having a working relationship with the Hausa-Fulani dominated core north. I don't see them giving up their religious orientation for a workable country.

And what I want is a nation where my people and I can live in peace without caring what religion the other person practices, because humanity should trump all else.

That's what I love most about the Yoruba of the SWN and the Senegalese. Their abilities to coexist in harmony in spite if religious differences is second to none.

The Hausa-Fulani are some of the best people you can find anywhere on earth, but the violent-ready youths and imams who'd give up all else to protect religion make me keep away.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Op my problem have been the position of the middle belt in Nigerian politics
They tend to be quiet and in doing so empowers the core north to speak for them
Those of them who manage to be vocal ... All do so as pro north even here on nairaland

It's a good idea to call them back to their senses... Give them their lost voice and a good sense of belonging
They live in fear of the Fulani

So I endorse this association
Don't be fooled by the constant bickering between Igbos and Yorubas
It is because of excess love grin

That's the point bro. When you fail to speak up, it emboldens others to echo their opinions as yours too. When in truth, it's not so.

Our people are nice and kind-hearted. So they tend to overlook these things.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
FNG1:

Who supported Dogara into the house? It is the same Hausa Fulani Majority.

Another stupidity is juxtaposing herdsmen as Hausa Fulani.

Please eh, if you cannot make meaningful contributions, kindly stay away from this thread.

I don't want it filled with junks.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by johnserek: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:
In light of the recent happenings In Nigeria, I wish to call on all Nigerians of Southern and Middle-belt extractions to converge here and chart a course for the future of our dear people.

The aim of this movement is to bring our people together and see how we can work towards a better and United front.

It is no more secret that we are all tired of the Hausa-Fulani overbearing and crude attitudes towards the national life.

I propose that we state in clear terms how we can move the two regions forward and ensure that we have a place where the best brains brains get the best jobs. A land where religion will no longer be a factor to calling another a brother. Somewhere we can all call home with pride.

NAMS is only a proposed name.

Great idea.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

Great idea.

Thank you, bro.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

Please eh, if you cannot make meaningful contributions, kindly stay away from this thread.

I don't want it filled with junks.

Meaningful contributions is what suit your desire. Anyone who will come and detest Hausa/Fulani or Islam is meaningful to you.

Drive me out of the thread if you can.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by coptic: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
FNG1:

Meaningful contributions is what suit your desire. Anyone who will come and detest Hausa/Fulani or Islam is meaningful to you.

Drive me out of the thread if you can.

I can't chase you out. That's why I am begging you to leave.

Thanks.
Re: National Association Of The Middle Belt And Southern Nigeria, Nairaland Branch by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
coptic:

I can't chase you out. That's why I am begging you to leave.

Thanks.

I am not going anywhere. I will reply post that I feel like.

(1) (Reply)

See The Worst That Can Happen If Acting President Is Impeached / Igbo People Have Already Started Printing Currency For Their Biafran Country / Southern Kaduna People Back Restructuring, Demand Own State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.