Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Let’s Analyze The Photo Of The Jesus Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Lagos Recently - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let’s Analyze The Photo Of The Jesus Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Lagos Recently (1071 Views)

Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Analyze The Photo Of The Jesus Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Lagos Recently by crispyvick(f): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Veno International Magazine claimed that the man pictured, who has a striking resemblance with the image of Christian saviour, Jesus was trekking along Sogunle area in Lagos State, on 28th February.
It was alleged that when people spotted him and started bringing their phone to take photos, he suddenly disappeared.
So I took my time to analyse the photo and wawu! This is Lagos Jesus mehn!
First, no nail imprint on his feet
Second, the flip flops on his feet are obviously branded, when did Jesus take a break to go and buy slippers?!
Third, he’s obviously donning beach shorts… Urban style… Hehe.
And again, I’m pretty sure after over 2000 years, Jesus can have a clean shave and not be a member of the beard gang…
i know some people will start saying that this man is Jesus, because there is nothing some people won't do in Nigeria
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/03/lets-analyze-photo-of-jesus-lookalike.html#more
culled

1 Like

Re: Let’s Analyze The Photo Of The Jesus Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Lagos Recently by AK6464(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Lagos jesus indeed
Re: Let’s Analyze The Photo Of The Jesus Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Lagos Recently by lanicky(f): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2017
You had no other place to open this thread other than crime section? Woa, marvelous!
Re: Let’s Analyze The Photo Of The Jesus Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Lagos Recently by Adeevah(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
He should go to somalia abeg...they need his miracles there
They don't need him lagos

Water, Wine and fishes needed terribly there

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Nteje Is Boiling! / A Thief Came To Our House, Tricked My Children To Steal / Offa/ijagbo Kwara State Community Crisis February, 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.