Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? (2005 Views)

Please I Need Readings For My Blood Test Count / Please, I Need Readings For My Blood Test Result / How To Understand High Blood Pressure Readings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Need Help with blood Pressure Drop your complain here...
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2017
:::
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by mrsfavour(f): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2017
mine is always normal 120/79 but whenever am pregnant around 9mths,it shuts up to 180/120 and that is what takes me to theatre for C.S , I do t know why? any help?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by beeveepee: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
As at this morning, 151/79. Sometimes it goes down to 137/80 or thereabout. By the way I am 56 years old.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
mrsfavour:
mine is always normal 120/79 but whenever am pregnant around 9mths,it shuts up to 180/120 and that is what takes me to theatre for C.S , I do t know why? any help?

120/79: Is a good reading and its a normal and it should be maintained.

But

From 160/100 above is classified as hypertension and if not treated very well could lead to other complications..

Some women are prone to develop hypertension during their pregnancies. This condition is called Gestational Hypertension. It will often reverses itself once the baby is born. Developing hypertension during pregnancy may increase your risk for developing hypertension later in life.

So my dear you need to make sure you take proper care of it now.
To avoid this, because Hypertension is not something you would want to experience at all
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2017
beeveepee:
As at this morning, 151/79. Sometimes it goes down to 137/80 or thereabout. By the way I am 56 years old.
Thanks.

151/79: Is not a good reading and if you don't get it lower in 30days
time then take serious help.

You need to take care of your health to maintain a good and normal blood flow...

Bellow are some of the things you need to take into action ASAP
to reduce your chance of having HBP which will give birth to other complications.

1. Limit the amount of alcohol you drink
2. Eat a healthy diet
3. Lose extra pounds and watch your waistline.
4. Reduce sodium in your diet
5. Exercise regularly
6. Take Natural Health Supplement (This will help you a lot)

Need more help send me a mail at solutionplusnigeria@gmail.com
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2017
KatherineMendel:
Health is wealth...

Below are some useful links I have gathered for you to consider...

1)
2)
3)

4)

Check them out and tell me thank you later.

Always take your Health very serious!!!

Pls Stop this Do not do it again on this thread....
Create your own Thread Pls....
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
beeveepee:
Thanks.

Wow, never knew pple above 50 have a nairaland acct,u definitely young at heart. Well at your age your blood pressure is not a suprise, as one advances in age, the blood pressure tends to shoot up. You have to try as much as possible to lower your b.p naturally first of all and if it seems not to come down then drugs would be d next line of action.

Mine is between 99/55-109/67 with a pulse rate of 49-55

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by mrsfavour(f): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
SolutionPlusNG:

120/79: Is a good reading and its a normal and it should be maintained.

But

From 160/100 above is classified as hypertension and if not treated very well could lead to other complications..

Some women are prone to develop hypertension during their pregnancies. This condition is called Gestational Hypertension. It will often reverses itself once the baby is born. Developing hypertension during pregnancy may increase your risk for developing hypertension later in life.

So my dear you need to make sure you take proper care of it now.
To avoid this, because Hypertension is not something you would want to experience at all

1 more baby now and am done and face exercise, that Bp runs in our family.
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by beeveepee: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Wow, never knew pple above 50 have a nairaland acct,u definitely young at heart. Well at your age your blood pressure is not a suprise, as one advances in age, the blood pressure tends to shoot up. You have to try as much as possible to lower your b.p naturally first of all and if it seems not to come down then drugs would be d next line of action.

Mine is between 99/55-109/67 with a pulse rate of 49-55
Thank you. I appreciate. It is an attempt to stay 'young' at heart.
As for the BP, well you also need to take account of the job I do. I am in kind of a stressful job. Besides, the previous nite I didn't sleep in the night so I think that might have contributed. However it usually hovers around 139/80. All the same I will take some steps as all of you have advised.
I don't drink alcohol at all.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
beeveepee:

As for the BP, well you also need to take account of the job I do. I am in kind of a stressful job. Besides, the previous nite I didn't sleep in the night so I think that might have contributed. However it usually hovers around 139/80. All the same I will take some steps as all of you have advised.
Thank you very much.

Are you a Fat person?
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
beeveepee:

Thank you very much.

You are welcome sir.
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by beeveepee: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
SolutionPlusNG:

Are you a Fat person?
No I am not a fat person. I consider myself 'paper weight'. At about 1.78 m tall, i weigh about 70kg. I have sent you a mail earlier in the day. Please check your mail.
Thank you. God bless.
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by Felimore: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
How can I overcome difficulty falling asleep
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by noble4d(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mine is 132/79 and I'm just 27, is it ok?
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
beeveepee:

No I am not a fat person. I consider myself 'paper weight'. At about 1.78 m tall, i weigh about 70kg. I have sent you a mail earlier in the day. Please check your mail.
Thank you. God bless.

Message Replied Ok
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2017
Felimore:
How can I overcome difficulty falling asleep

Hi Felimore,

Pls can you answer this questions so i can know what the problem is?

1. What is your sleep patterns?

2. What is your Habits around bedtime?

3. Do You Use drugs (including recreational drugs)

4. Do you take this substances (such as alcohol, caffeine, Coffee and tobacco)

5. If you are to grade your level of stress from 1 to 10, what will it be?

6. What is your Level of physical activity?

If you are not comfortable of answering me here you can use my email
solutionplusnigeria@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2017
noble4d:
Mine is 132/79 and I'm just 27, is it ok?

Hi Noble4d,

Try and Maintain a good healthy lifestyle ok
Your reading is not too good ok
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2017
It Is of high important that you always check your blood pressure Reading especially when you are 40+

Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Mine seems to have reduced from 120/70 to 100/70, hope all is well?
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
Mine seems to have reduced from 120/70 to 100/70, hope all is well?

Wow!
You have a very good blood pressure reading. Your BP is Normal

Pls maintain your health this way.

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
SolutionPlusNG:

Wow!
You have a very good blood pressure reading. Your BP is Normal

Pls maintain your health this way.

Thanks
Hello sir.
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Hello sir.

Yes I am here

How can i be of help?
Re: What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? by SolutionPlusNG: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2017
I bet you don't want to get old and then suffer from High Blood Pressure?

Know your reading to know your health directions....

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Gift For Aged Loved Ones With Arthritis!!money Back Guarantee!! / Basic Fact And Why You Need To Start Drinking Yogurt / Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.