Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. (2021 Views)

My HIV Experience As A Married Man / If You Are A Man , Stay Away From Soy / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by 123yes(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27
What are the implications to the health of a married man whose wife denials sex for over ten years. My senior brother married a lady banker in 1996 and himself is patient medicine dealer back then. During rationalisation in their bank, the wife was sacked and she came to stay with the husband in his shop. Things was moving well until the man himself went back to university to further his studies. Nigeria been what it is, after graduation over 16 years now no work. And he can't go back to his shop because the wife has claimed ownership claiming that he gave him some money during his schooling equivalent to the amount of goods when he took over the shop. Not that my broad is lazy, as a man he is doing one thing or the other to support the family at least they are not paying rent for the house they are living id their own. But the wife will claim that she provides for the family and decided that my brother cannot touch her body again until he gets a good job. This issue has been on for over 10 years the wife has not allowed her husband to make love to her.
Please mature mind here advise us on what to do as a family to tackle this problem.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by immortalcrown(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27
Poverty is not why she doesn't give him sex.

The bitter truth is that she doesn't understand the meaning of marriage. Her wrong understanding of marriage makes her maltreat your brother because he doesn't satisfy her in bed. She gave him sex in the past either because he was providing some of her material needs or because she thought he would quickly become rich, not that she was enjoying the sex.

Since he became broke or failed to get rich as she expected, she decided to lock up. If he satisfies her in bed, she will never deny him sex. This is one thing most women hardly say out. They will just give another excuse for the action.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by advanceDNA: 3:51pm On Feb 27
But where Una dey see these kind women?... As in!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Waterlilly: 4:20pm On Feb 27
nothing will affect him, just a little soapy will relief him anytime

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Maj196(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27
Let him find himself a side chick, na she go dey beg am make e come... Women and jealousy na 5 & 6

4 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by tiswell(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27
Find a young, beautiful side chick and enjoy yasef.

Life nor too had as some of you made it.

Which kain yeye faithful husband Simp be this

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Klass99(f): 7:14pm On Feb 27

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by muller101(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27
Marriage is a funny institution.
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Musty112: 8:21pm On Feb 27
I can't imagine the shege the woman would have showed the man if they are abroad.
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by ShinjaWWest: 8:32pm On Feb 27
I know Ur bro wife is Igbo ..

No Yoruba woman or Southsouth woman will behave this way ..

He should get another wife from south west

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

5 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by silibaba: 8:43pm On Feb 27
Waterlilly:
nothing will affect him, just a little soapy will relief him anytime
Soapy soapy
Ewo nor soapy soapy
Brother e nor soapy 🧼 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by northbird: 9:31pm On Feb 27
@ op. Your brother is about to hit a goldmine. He carries the goldmine unconsciously, sadly, most men don't know how to tap into it.
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Yankee101: 9:38pm On Feb 27
Prostrate cancer loading

Don’t even try it

You’re either married or you’re not
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Depriest2020: 9:52pm On Feb 27
So what's stopping your brother from taking another wife?

I know your brother must be from Anambra or living there cause that's how their men behaves, very weak when it comes to their wife.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by overdrive(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27
Yankee101:
Prostrate cancer loading

Don’t even try it

How then do Reverend fathers manage? Does it mean prostate cancer will finish them

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Anguldi(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27
Prostate cancer. Wife from pit of hell
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Yankee101: 11:06pm On Feb 27
overdrive:

How then do Reverend fathers manage? Does it mean prostate cancer will finish them

You can do regular exercises to combat it
REGULAR. Don’t forget

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by tuzle(m): 5:14am On Feb 28
Yankee101:
Prostrate cancer loading

Don’t even try it

this is not true as people who have sex also get prostrate cancer

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Authoreety: 7:06am On Feb 28
northbird:
@ op. Your brother is about to hit a goldmine. He carries the goldmine unconsciously, sadly, most men don't know how to tap into it.

Pls elaborate on this
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Authoreety: 7:07am On Feb 28
immortalcrown:

The bitter truth is that she doesn't understand the meaning of marriage. Her wrong understanding of marriage makes her maltreat your brother because he doesn't satisfy her in bed. She gave him sex in the past either because he was providing some of her material needs or because she thought he would quickly become rich, not that she was enjoying the sex.

Since he became broke or failed to get rich as she expected, she decided to lock up. If he satisfies her in bed, she will never deny him sex. This is one thing most women hardly say out. They will just give another excuse for the action.

U are right on this
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Nursepepeye(f): 7:16am On Feb 28
immortalcrown:

what is this one saying? Op abeg why is your brother behaving like he's not a man! There are many women out there who can take good care of him , he's not a lazy man, why is he burdering himself on nonsense woman, he should never even touch her again for ever because she's under curse already for deny his husband sex, this is a lesson to men, women can never love you, don't accept anything from woman she will use it to mock you, marry as many women as you can, this is the only way we women will respect you and gives you peace of mind, tell your brother to look for other women. This time, multiple of them like 4 or 6, none of them will ever deny him sex, rather they will fight to have him. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:24am On Feb 28
Come o but why do some women treat their husbands like trash after years of marriage? Was there no love in the first place?

Well Ive come to discover many marry to avoid delay and society pressure. That is why they easily get tired of the man and treat him anyhow without conscience because it was never based on true genuine love otherwise tell me why a man you love will now take the back seat in your life.

This is one reason I have refused to be pressured into a loveless marriage. If I don't find a man I truly love I'll rather stay than go and punish an innocent man. That is exactly why I'm still single. It has to be a man I love or no marriage.

Send the woman back to wherever she came from and let your brother have some peace Biko. Ten years no fun and I'm married? And she's still sitting there doing what? Abomination.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Pojomojo: 7:34am On Feb 28
Yes, prostrate cancer

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by RichManPikin(m): 7:38am On Feb 28
First of all, what is this post doing in Job vacancy section? We are looking for Job and you are talking about Knack.. Na who donm chop belleful dey worry about knack
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by papyjaypaul: 7:52am On Feb 28
Did you hear that man that said a man should have a side chick? I kid you not, that was the same week I heard a doctor IRL discussing sexual health that to prevent prostrate cancer, you must shoot shots regularly.

It was later on when I saw the video I smh for doctors. The more you age, the more you understand our old fathers then being polygamous. They were not stupid no matter how Western eyes want to make them barbaric and demonic. No need to argue but man wey love him life knows what to do here. I am all for living a responsible life but many of us live in denial. Marry 2nd wife if 1st wife is too busy.

There is science, there is morality and there is reality. Science is fact based on evidence, morality will guide you and reality will show you truth. Don't lie to yourself.
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by immortalcrown(m): 8:05am On Feb 28
Nursepepeye:
what is this one saying? Op abeg why is your brother behaving like he's not a man! There are many women out there who can take good care of him , he's not a lazy man, why is he burdering himself on nonsense woman, he should never even touch her again for ever because she's under curse already for deny his husband sex, this is a lesson to men, women can never love you, don't accept anything from woman she will use it to mock you, marry as many women as you can, this is the only way we women will respect you and gives you peace of mind, tell your brother to look for other women. This time, multiple of them like 4 or 6, none of them will ever deny him sex, rather they will fight to have him. What nonsense
You quoted me for nothing.
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Nursepepeye(f): 8:13am On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
You quoted me for nothing.
I quoted you for saying the woman deny him sex because he wasn't good in bed, that's Absurd and doesn't make any sense
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Procashtips(m): 8:15am On Feb 28
northbird:

Stop cutting corners

Speak directly
Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by immortalcrown(m): 8:54am On Feb 28
Nursepepeye:
I quoted you for saying the woman deny him sex because he wasn't good in bed, that's Absurd and doesn't make any sense
Yet, you failed to counter the point you find absurd. You did not even explain why she denies him sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by Nursepepeye(f): 10:04am On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
Yet, you failed to counter the point you find absurd. You did not even explain why she denies him sex.
I know you are a professor but no matter your level of Education, you can never graduate from school of marriage, you as a wife have NO right to deny your husband sex, if it's circumstances beyond your power, get a divorce simple. You remain with him and deny him sex will lead to more chaos. She doesn't have that right I insist.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. by immortalcrown(m): 10:07am On Feb 28
Nursepepeye:
I know you are a professor but no matter your level of Education, you can never graduate from school of marriage, you as a wife have NO right to deny your husband sex, if it's circumstances beyond your power, get a divorce simple. You remain with him and deny him sex will lead to more chaos. She doesn't have that right I insist.
Your response is completely offpoint. I never said she is right for denying her husband sex. I even clearly stated that what she does is wrong. Then, I pointed out what I believe is her reason for denying her husband sex. You disagree with what I said is the (wrong) reason for her action but you fail to state what you think is the reason for her action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Gnld Product Is Out Again / Women Should Know About Fibroids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.