Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Seven Qualities That Allah Loves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Qualities That Allah Loves (775 Views)

Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
SEVEN QUALITIES THAT ALLAH LOVES

1. Tawbah (Repentance)
"For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)" [surah al-Baqarah 2:222].

2. Taharah (purification)
"Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean" [surah al-Baqarah, 2:222].

3. Taqwa (piety)
"For Allah loves the righteous (the pious)" [surah al-Tawbah 9:4].

4. Ihsan (Goodness and perfection)
"For Allah loves those who do good" [Surah Aali 'Imran 3:134].

5. Tawakkul (Trust in Allah)
" For Allah loves those who put their trust (in him)"
[Surah Aali 'Imran 3:159].

6. Adl (Justice)
"For Allah loves those who judge in equity". [Surah al- ma'idah],
"For Allah loves those who are fair (and just)". [surah Hujuraat 49:9].

7. Sabr (patience)
"And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast ( as-saabireen (the patient)." [Surah al-Imran 3:146].```

Mod. Front Page Please
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by annunaki2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
8. Jihad (unholy war)
Allah also loves those who are ready to fight, kill and be killed for him.

9. Al taquiya (lying to further the cause of islamm)
Allah also loves those who tell lies to promote or defend islam.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by otemdomino: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
annunaki2:
8. Jihad (unholy war)
Yahweh loves this too. They're friends.
annunaki2:
Yahweh does this far far more than Allah(Lagash) his friend. He even sent lying spirits into the mouths of his 'holy" prophets. Little wonder the greatest liars of today are the pastors of Yahweh.

God the Universe, the father of both gods wish for humanity to use his brain, do good to fellow humanity. LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Haroun13(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
annunaki2:
8. Jihad (unholy war)
First, a war cant be holy.
Second, Jihad means "striving", I.e, to strive. Hence, any action that involves striving to please your creator is jihad.
Second, jihad can only involve physical fighting, if it is in striving against a tyrannical, and oppressive ruler. For example, Quran 4:75, where Allah asks the believers if they won't fight for the oppressed among men, women and children, who cry to Allah, to raise for them, someone who would liberate them from oppression.

First, there is nothing like "taquiya", it's taqiyya.
Second, it doesn't mean lying, it means concealing one's true intentions.
Third, it is a shia practice, and according to a shia brother, they only do it when in danger.
Fourth, from the above points, it is clear that annunaki has no point, but in an unsurprisingly desperate attempt to fault Islam, keeps making a fool of himself.
I challenge him, or any other christian to bring me one verse of the Quran, or one authentic hadith that says that Muslims should lie to advance Islam.
Merely looking at it, it is absurd, because you do not lie to present the truth, it doesn't work.
So, if Annunaki cannot provide any evidence to that effect, he shall be known as a liar, because he makes this claim a lot, but cannot produce evidence. Also, if he avoids this post, he also makes himself a liar.
The choice is yours, bring your proof, or label yourself a colossal, habitual and perpetual liar.

NOTE: The response is for those seeking truth. If you do not accept it as truth, then bring evidence stating otherwise, or become a known liar.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by tijjanioyan: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Haroun13:

Second, Jihad means "striving", I.e, to strive. Hence, any action that involves striving to please your creator is jihad.
Second, jihad can only involve physical fighting, if it is in striving against a tyrannical, and oppressive ruler. For example, Quran 4:75, where Allah asks the believers if they won't fight for the oppressed among men, women and children, who cry to Allah, to raise for them, someone who would liberate them from oppression.

Third, it is a shia practice, and according to a shia brother, they only do it when in danger.
Fourth, from the above points, it is clear that annunaki has no point, but in an unsurprisingly desperate attempt to fault Islam, keeps making a fool of himself.
I challenge him, or any other christian to bring me one verse of the Quran, or one authentic hadith that says that Muslims should lie to advance Islam.
Merely looking at it, it is absurd, because you do not lie to present the truth, it doesn't work.
So, if Annunaki cannot provide any evidence to that effect, he shall be known as a liar, because he makes this claim a lot, but cannot produce evidence. Also, if he avoids this post, he also makes himself a liar.
The choice is yours, bring your proof, or label yourself a colossal, habitual and perpetual liar.

NOTE: The response is for those seeking truth. If you do not accept it as truth, then bring evidence stating otherwise, or become a known liar.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Quran 9: 29

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth , including the Jews and the Christians. Fight them until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

In other words, make the Jews and Christians pay a tax for the privilege of being allowed to live.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by true2god: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Haroun13:

Muhammad makes Hitler look like an amateur.

"Allah's Apostle said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him"'" (Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177).
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by annunaki2(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Haroun13:

Al taaquiya nonsense!
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Haroun13(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2017
annunaki2:

Al taaquiya nonsense!
I'm not surprised. Typical Annunaki.
NOTE: The answer was not for you, but for those who seek truth.
As for you, I've known you to be a liar, from your other posts, and you didn't prove me wrong on this thread. Congrats though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by annunaki2(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Haroun13:

As for you, I've known you to be a liar, from your other posts, and you didn't prove me wrong on this thread. Congrats though

I don't have time to continually address rodents like you who continue to pretend not to see the numerous evils in Islam and the quoran. These issues have been thrashed out several times on this forum with overwhelming evidence produced from the quoran and sahih hadiths yet you have the audacity to be asking me for the umpteenth time to show you evidence of what is in the quoran and the sunnah of your evil prophet.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Haroun13(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
annunaki2:

I don't have time to continually address rodents like you who continue to pretend not to see the numerous evils in Islam and the quoran. These issues have been thrashed out several times on this forum with overwhelming evidence produced from the quoran and sahih hadiths yet you have the audacity to be asking me for the umpteenth time to show you evidence of what is in the quoran and the sunnah of your evil prophet.
I knew you'll just beat about the bush, and run into hiding like you always do.
I'm not furthering this talk till you say something reasonable. End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Haroun13(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
true2god:
Muhammad makes Hitler look like an amateur.
OK.

"Allah's Apostle said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him"'" (Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177).
At least, you said one reasonable thing before leaving.
If you look at the hadith, it says; "the hour will not come". This means that the hadith is about a future event, not a past one.
This hadeeth deals with end time prophecies. In Islamic belief , after the arrival of Jesus (peace be upon him), there will be only two groups of people, one following him, who will be the Muslims (submitters), and the other will be against him, following Dajjal (Anti-christ). Now, since the Jews are still waiting for their king/messiah, a lot of them will side with the anti-christ and not Jesus(peace be upon him). And then, what is described in the hadeeth will happen.
How do we know this?
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls. [Sahih Muslim, Book 41, 7034]
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Haroun13:

What is truth?

I didn't see you mention sex.

Allah loves Sex more than anything else. He commands the muslims to kill and go to paradise just to spend all their eternity having Sex, and allah watching them. what kind of god could this be? even little demons in my village shrines are more honourable than allah. I spit on its name.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
annunaki2:

Believe me when i tell you, he doesn't read his koran.

1 Like

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Blackfire(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:
Believe me when i tell you, he doesn't read his koran.

hi again.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Haroun13(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

What is truth?

I didn't see you mention sex.

Allah loves Sex more than anything else. He commands the muslims to kill and go to paradise just to spend all their eternity having Sex, and allah watching them. what kind of god could this be? even little demons in my village shrines are more honourable than allah. I spit on its name.
Says the dude in whose bible yahwey (aka, Jesus) commands people to invade towns, kill men, children, women, and animals, and save the virgins for themselves.
What a joke! Get a life bro and do something serious with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Blackfire:

hi again.
Hello dear. How have you been? I saw your mention but couldn't respond. I was banned again. I don tire with Niaraland and will be out permanently soon.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Haroun13:

Says the dude in whose bible yahwey (aka, Jesus) commands people to invade towns, kill men, children, women, and animals, and save the virgins for themselves.
What a joke! Get a life bro and do something serious with yourself.
Your Brian is in reverse. That is the activity of your allah and his thiefing prophet moharmmad
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Blackfire(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

Hello dear. How have you been? I saw your mention but couldn't respond. I was banned again. I don tire with Niaraland and will be out permanently soon.

am fine, just having grey hair from accumulated stress, but am really fine, nice to hear from u.
my dear I was banned last week for 4 days , reason? I don't know, ...

u don't need to leave, abeg o. .. take there antics as an infantry of an infant.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Blackfire:

am fine, just having grey hair from accumulated stress, but am really fine, nice to hear from u.
my dear I was banned last week for 4 days , reason? I don't know, ...

u don't need to leave, abeg o. .. take there antics as an infantry of an infant.

It's not even the bans. There's nothing happening here any more. The people who have something to say are all gone, the place is left for insolent kids. Checkout the threads, all dead.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Blackfire(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

It's not even the bans. There's nothing happening here any more. The people who have something to say are all gone, the place is left for insolent kids. Checkout the threads, all dead.

and if u exit ,imagine how dry it will be... but the owner of the site seems not to care, probably that is there plan.
frustrate the firebrand out, for the shaft to occupy so that evil seeds could be planted.

imagine the damage.

we are soldiers
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Haroun13(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2017
analice107:

Your Brian is in reverse. That is the activity of your allah and his thiefing prophet moharmmad
You can say what you like, but Allah or Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't author your bible.
It's the handiwork of Christians, and it shows that yahwey (aka, Jesus) commanded the invasion of nations, and the killing of men, women and even innocent children and animals, with the exception of virgins. I need not tell you what the virgins were kept for.
Like I said before, "what a joke!"
If you have nothing relevant to say, beat yourself.
End of discussion
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Haroun13:

You can say what you like, but Allah or Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn't author your bible.
It's the handiwork of Christians, and it shows that yahwey (aka, Jesus) commanded the invasion of nations, and the killing of men, women and even innocent children and animals, with the exception of virgins. I need not tell you what the virgins were kept for.
Like I said before, "what a joke!"
If you have nothing relevant to say, beat yourself.
End of discussion
Yet you can't preach Islam without the Joke can you? pity.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by analice107: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blackfire:

and if u exit ,imagine how dry it will be... but the owner of the site seems not to care, probably that is there plan.
frustrate the firebrand out, for the shaft to occupy so that evil seeds could be planted.

imagine the damage.

we are soldiers
The battle is the Lord's.
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Pastafarian: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
otemdomino:
Yahweh loves this too. They're friends.
Yahweh does this far far more than Allah(Lagash) his friend. He even sent lying spirits into the mouths of his 'holy" prophets. Little wonder the greatest liars of today are the pastors of Yahweh.

God the Universe, the father of both gods wish for humanity to use his brain, do good to fellow humanity. LOVE.

Hehehehehehehehe

two deluded religions arguing which is less delusional

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/17 / The Knights Of St. Mulumba Wade Into The Ahiara Diocese's Crisis! / Living Water - Cac Daily Devotional Guide {31-07-2017}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.