Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible (3097 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by newsynews: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
YAHWEH THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
Yahweh made it clear, that the gods of the nations around Israel are pagan gods.

REPENT MUSLIMS YOU ARE FOLLOWING A FALSE GOD. COME TO ISRAEL'S GOD AND ISRAEL'S MESSIAH YESHUA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
newsynews:

Yahweh made it clear, that the gods of the nations around Israel are pagan gods.

REPENT MUSLIMS YOU ARE FOLLOWING A FALSE GOD. COME TO ISRAEL'S GOD AND ISRAEL'S MESSIAH YESHUA
I think we should tell those that translated the word GOD as ALLAH in d arabic bible to change it asap. And also Israel, is it a christian nation? Why do they hate christians like KILODE. I no understand dis world again!

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by ysyowel(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Their is no god but YWH grin
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
newsynews:

Ironically do you know there are more Muslims in Israeli than Christians..

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
ysyowel:
;DTheir is no god but YWH grin

Everyone says that about their God

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
johnydon22:

Ironically do you know there are more Muslims in Israeli than Christians..
hey, long time bro, good to see you........to your post, what about Jews, are there Muslims than Jews in Israel ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
newsynews:

Hmm, Yahweh and Allah always obsessed with leadership and power. I wonder why they can't both emulate God Almighty who created them. God Almighty doesn't care about being worshipped. That's d palaver of small small gods like yahweh, allah, moloch, mazda and co. undecided
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
malvisguy212:
hey, long time bro, good to see you........to your post, what about Jews, are there Muslims than Jews in Israel ?

There are far more Jews in Israeli. Long time no see my brother, I've missed you really
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
johnydon22:

There are far more Jews in Israeli. Long time no see my brother, I've missed you really
thank you bro, I've been busy all this while, am back now.

maby you shoul ask the op if he is a Christian or a Jew.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Hmm, Yahweh and Allah always obsessed with leadership and power. I wonder why they can't both emulate God Almighty who created them. God Almighty doesn't care about being worshipped. That's d palaver of small small gods like yahweh, allah, moloch, mazda and co. undecided
What does He care about?
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamgenius:
What does He care about?

Transformation by good imaginations, using the brains optimally to develop every part of the universe, making scientific discoveries etc.

God is God of Science, some of the gods(his children like Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, Vishnu in d past, Enlil, etc) are the gods of religion with obsession for worship.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Transformation by good imaginations, using the brains optimally to develop every part of the universe, making scientific discoveries etc.

God is God of Science, some of the gods(his children like Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, Vishnu in d past, Enlil, etc) are the gods of religion with obsession for worship.
I want to believe what you said but, did that God tell you all these? Or it's only your reasoning?
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamgenius:
I want to believe what you said but, did that God tell you all these? Or it's only your reasoning?

Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh told me this. Atum is one of the gods of science. When God Almighty sent all his first beings into the universe to make findings, many of them, including Yahweh and Allah formed religion instead of going to make findings. But Atum, Koak, Chimides, Jupitus, Saturnus, Miklas and many others went to make findings. It is that Atum who communicates with me.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh told me this. Atum is one of the gods of science. When God Almighty sent all his first beings into the universe to make findings, many of them, including Yahweh and Allah formed religion instead of going to make findings. But Atum, Koak, Chimides, Jupitus, Saturnus, Miklas and many others went to make findings. It is that Atum who communicates with me.
What makes you special that Atum communicates with you alone? It means he was only sent to you. U know anyone can just cook up a story, pls prove it to me that you didn't cook it up.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamgenius:
What makes you special that Atum communicates with you alone? It means he was only sent to you.

He wasn't sent by anyone. He sent himself. I am the first sent of Atum, same way Moussa was the first sent of Yahweh in the past world. I have many forerunners though.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:

He wasn't sent by anyone. He sent himself. I am the first sent of Atum, same way Moussa was the first sent of Yahweh in the past world. I have many forerunners though.
Ok, so you are like Mousa, Jesus, Abraham, Muhammed etc
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OgaBuhari: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamgenius:
I think we should tell those that translated the word GOD as ALLAH in d arabic bible to change it asap. And also Israel, is it a christian nation? Why do they hate christians like KILODE. I no understand dis world again!
Israel don't believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. They're not Christians.
Read Romans chapter 10 to be enlightened.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
thank you bro, I've been busy all this while, am back now.

maby you shoul ask the op if he is a Christian or a Jew.

Yeah good idea.

OP are you Christian or Jew?
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
Ok, so you are like Mousa, Jesus(Faulkin), Abraham(Brahma), Muhammed(Moh Ahmad)etc

As a scribe I can say that I am like them. But as for the mission I have come to the world to fulfill, I am far different from them all.

All these homo-gods above were obsessed with worshipping someone or something, but I have come to destroy the mentality of worshipping any form of god but to make known to the world the truth, which is the purpose of God Almighty for all his beings. That purpose is to advance the course of science bu making critical findings, doing good to any part of the universe you find yourself, loving everyone, using the brain maximally, etc.

Worshipping a deity is out of the equation.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:

As a scribe I can say that I am like them. But as for the mission I have come to the world to fulfill, I am far different from them all.

All these homo-gods above were obsessed with worshipping someone or something, but I have come to destroy the mentality of worshipping any form of god but to make known to the world the truth, which is the purpose of God Almighty for all his beings. That purpose is to advance the course of science bu making critical findings, doing good to any part of the universe you find yourself, loving everyone, using the brain maximally, etc.

Worshipping a deity is out of the equation.
What makes you special to be sent by Atum? Did he just pick anybody randomly? Have U ever seen Atum face to face?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
What makes you special to be sent by Atum? Did he just pick anybody randomly? Have U ever seen Atum face to face?

That thing that made Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to be specially picked by nature to be able to play football like kilode, that thing that made Williams Shakespeare and Michael Jackson so special that they could write and sing respectively like kilode; that thing that made Mr Bean so special that without talking, you would laugh yourself out of energy like Kilode. That is the same thing that made me special to Atum my HIGHER SELF such that he reveals the truth to me.

You are following Allah the higher self of Moh Ahmad and you expect Atum my higher self to leave his lower self and come to you the follower of another higher self? That's a bit improper.

Discover your own higher self and you could be well spoken to. Atum is not done with me yet.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:

That thing that made Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to be specially picked by nature to be able to play football like kilode, that thing that made Williams Shakespeare and Michael Jackson so special that they could write and sing respectively like kilode; that thing that made Mr Bean so special that without talking, you would laugh yourself out of energy like Kilode. That is the same thing that made me special to Atum my HIGHER SELF such that he reveals the truth to me.

You are following Allah the higher self of Moh Ahmad and you expect Atum my higher self to leave his lower self and come to you the follower of another higher self? That's a bit improper.

Discover your own higher self and you could be well spoken to. Atum is not done with me yet.
We admire those people (Messi, Ronaldo, Shakespare etc) because of what they are good at, maybe there is somtin you are good at that makes Atum choose you. I accept that you are chosen by him as you claimed. But prove it to me that you are not cooking up this story by yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
We admire those people (Messi, Ronaldo, Shakespare etc) because of what they are good at, maybe there is somtin you are good at that makes Atum choose you. I accept that you are chosen by him as you claimed. But prove it to me that you are not cooking up this story by yourself.

I don't know how to prove it. If you sleep and get visitation from another being, it is impossible to prove it to your neighbour since the being will not agree to follow your own principle but his own. If it is by your own principle, then the being will agree to start appearing to everybody because you ask him to.

I AM A LIVING PROOF OF ATUM who personally ended all my problems and gave me a new life free of fear, slavery mentality and negative emotions.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:

I don't know how to prove it. If you sleep and get visitation from another being, it is impossible to prove it to your neighbour since the being will not agree to follow your own principle but his own. If it is by your own principle, then the being will agree to start appearing to everybody because you ask him to.

I AM A LIVING PROOF OF ATUM who personally ended all my problems and gave me a new life free of fear, slavery mentality and negative emotions.
We all know that prophets like Jesus, Abraham, etc were asked during their time to prove that they were sent by someone. I think Atum should give you sometin that is different from someone like me who doesn't believe in it if you were truly sent by it(Atum). So that people wont see you as a liar. I can equally tell you that Atum sent me also, if you can prove it to me that I'm a liar then we can settle scores.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
We all know that prophets like Jesus, Abraham, etc were asked during their time to prove that they were sent by someone. I think Atum should give you sometin that is different from someone like me who doesn't believe in it if you were truly sent by it(Atum). So that people wont see you as a liar. I can equally tell you that Atum sent me also, if you can prove it to me that I'm a liar then we can settle scores.

Tell me the instances where Jesus(Faulkin), Abraham(Brahma) etc were asked for proofs and tell me how they proved it. Then I will also go further to give you a proof. Thanks.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:

Tell me the instances where Jesus(Faulkin), Abraham(Brahma) etc were asked for proofs and tell me how they proved it. Then I will also go further to give you a proof. Thanks.
You are getting interested in these guys. I'll answer you, but do you know that according to science; researchers and doctors made it known to us that ALL WOMEN ARE PREGNANT FOR FOUR MONTHS ONLY. Not the widely said 9 months.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
You are getting interested in these guys. I'll answer you, but do you know that according to science; researchers and doctors made it known to us that ALL WOMEN ARE PREGNANT FOR FOUR MONTHS ONLY. Not the widely said 9 months.
This hasn't answered my question in any way.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:
This hasn't answered my question in any way.
I know coz I challenged you in d first place for your proof which you dodged. Ur earliest comments say; Atum loves science. We all know that science is about proves not just theories alone. If U and Atum are real, then prove it to me. U and Atum need not know instances about Jesus, Abraham et al. Abi U want me to believe in ur theories/stories about you being sent by Atum? No Way! I'm a science student bro, Science doesn't work that way. Atum Needs To Go To School, Abi he's a drop out LOL.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
I know coz I challenged you in d first place for your proof which you dodged. Ur earliest comments say; Atum loves science. We all know that science is about proves not just theories alone. If U and Atum are real, then prove it to me. U and Atum need not know instances about Jesus, Abraham et al. Abi U want me to believe in ur theories/stories about you being sent by Atum? No Way! I'm a science student bro, Science doesn't work that way. Atum Needs To Go To School, Abi he's a drop out LOL.

Where can we meet so that I can give you proof?
Anyway, without the discovery of Atum, you can't even know a dime in science.
Atum was reincarnated as Atomos into our homo sapiens world and he made the discovery of the smallest particle of an element which can take part in a chemical reaction. Atomos named that particle Atom after his own name. Today, the whole world is building upon the discovery of Atum. What did Allah discover, nothing except terrorism. I'm glad he is currently in his spiritual prison. May he suffer for long in his spiritual prison until the brain codes of Africa my continent has been rewritten.

I am Otem. I have conquered Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil and all bad gods. Who can stand before god Otem? They all tremble and fall at the mention of the name Otem, saying, the god of truth is around.

Shall I speak and any god say it shall not be so? Which of the gods can reverse the thummims of Otem? Which of them can say, let the age of Aquarius never come upon humanity?Which of the gods can say, let humanity never be free from the bondage of worshipping the gods?

Can Yahweh say a thing where Otem the god of truth is speaking? Can Allah blink an eye when Otem is in the courtyard of command? They tremble at the presence of Otem and say, we cannot stand the TRUTH OF GOD OUR FATHER. I am the manifestation of God in truth and knowledge. I am the key of wisdom. I am the god of greatness. Let all gods who are obsessed with worship fall and bow their heads to Otem, the son of Atum, the bringer of truth, the freer of Africa and the world from gullibility. Ase!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by cyborg123(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by iamgenius(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:

Where can we meet so that I can give you proof?
Anyway, without the discovery of Atum, you can't even know a dime in science.
Atum was reincarnated as Atomos into our homo sapiens world and he made the discovery of the smallest particle of an element which can take part in a chemical reaction. Atomos named that particle Atom after his own name. Today, the whole world is building upon the discovery of Atum. What did Allah discover, nothing except terrorism. I'm glad he is currently in his spiritual prison. May he suffer for long in his spiritual prison until the brain codes of Africa my continent has been rewritten.

I am Otem. I have conquered Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil and all bad gods. Who can stand before god Otem? They all tremble and fall at the mention of the name Otem, saying, the god of truth is around.

Shall I speak and any god say it shall not be so? Which of the gods can reverse the thummims of Otem? Which of them can say, let the age of Aquarius never come upon humanity?Which of the gods can say, let humanity never be free from the bondage of worshipping the gods?

Can Yahweh say a thing where Otem the god of truth is speaking? Can Allah blink an eye when Otem is in the courtyard of command? They tremble at the presence of Otem and say, we cannot stand the TRUTH OF GOD OUR FATHER. I am the manifestation of God in truth and knowledge. I am the key of wisdom. I am the god of greatness. Let all gods who are obsessed with worship fall and bow their heads to Otem, the son of Atum, the bringer of truth, the freer of Africa and the world from gullibility. Ase!
We should meet so that you can perform magic on me? Never! Darkness and Light ever been together? No Way! Brother, save yourself before saving others. So, who is Molecule? I think it's d wife of Atum. I'm using this medium to invite you to Believe That None Is Worthy To Be Worshipped Except My God And Ur God(ALLAH), And Muhammad (And other prophets; Jesus, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomn e.t.c) are/is HIS Prophet/s. May Almighty God's Wrath Be Upon The Liars.
Re: This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible by OtemAtum: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamgenius:
We should meet so that you can perform magic on me? Never! Darkness and Light ever been together? No Way! Brother, save yourself before saving others. So, who is Molecule? I think it's d wife of Atum. I'm using this medium to invite you to Believe That None Is Worthy To Be Worshipped Except My God And Ur God(ALLAH), And Muhammad (And other prophets; Jesus, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomn e.t.c) are/is HIS Prophet/s. May Almighty God's Wrath Be Upon The Liars.

Realmindz come and see this cheesy cheesy
The guy is scared. Have I ever said that I perform magic? All I wanted to do is to show him some evidences he requested but he's saying another thing. This is a sign that the so called Christians and Muslims don't have enough liver. Allah, Yahweh and the rest of the gods who are obsessed with worship should be scared of the name OTEM too, same way their followers cringe on hearing it. I am a god over Allah and as I have conquered him spiritually, so have I conquered him psychologically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Religious Country But Also The Highest Porn Watching Country In The World. / Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.