Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Judgement Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Judgement Of Yahweh (333 Views)

The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Divine Revelations Of The Judgement Of God, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Judgement Of Yahweh by matrix600(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
It is a popular concept in Christian theology that at an appointed time perhaps when the world has come to an end or when a person does, that there will be JUDGEMENT, where the goats will be separated from the sheep.
I keep on wondering, would God (Christian one) be free of this judgement? Knowing how much he interferes in the affairs of Man? From blessing Man(Abraham, David) to trying Man(Job, Abraham) to hating people right from birth(Esau etc.) to punishing man(too numerous to mention) to outright annihilation of Man(too numerous to mention) to even slaughter of children(too numerous to mention).

If after all his involvement with Man, is he absolutely blameless for how some men turned out to be? Does he not deserve to be judged for his participation in the existence of every man no matter their take in life?

His influence on man cannot be overstated, so in my opinion he deserves to be judged as well as everyone.

Cc.hopefullandlord,hahn,frank317,jonbellion,sirwere,tempakguy,

Re: The Judgement Of Yahweh by hopefulLandlord: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

God Marches Us On- And We MUST Keep Up, Or Be Discarded! / Why So Much Hatred In The World Today? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.