Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Teenager Allegedly Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Vows To Be Nigeria's President - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teenager Allegedly Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Vows To Be Nigeria's President (505 Views)

Comedian A.Y Gift A Popular Internet Cerebral Palsy Warrior A Car / Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / See Picture Of The Man Who Was Supposed To Be Nigeria's 2nd Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Allegedly Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Vows To Be Nigeria's President by VastFinder: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
This teenager made his revelation during an interview session with the press. When he was asked what he would like to be when he grows up, he answered them saying: “I would love to be a politician, a leader.”

However, one on the press men further asked the young man that one day would he love to be the president of Nigeria? And without hesitation, he replied saying: “Yes.”

However, Cerebral Palsy can be described as a condition marked by impaired muscle coordination and/or other disabilities, typically caused by damage to the brain before or at birth.

Would this dream ever become a reality?

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/03/teenager-allegedly-suffering-from.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, r321, Freiburger

Re: Teenager Allegedly Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Vows To Be Nigeria's President by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
I WISH YOU THE BEST.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like I'm Outgrowing Nairaland, Pls Mods Stop Posting Fake News!!!! / Nigerians Mock Oba Of Lagos After He Publicly Insulted Ooni Of Ife / Daddy Adeboye Turns Comedian Releases Own Meme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.