Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics (27572 Views)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / When A Nigerian Dad & His 3 Children Are All Pilots(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Where are the Super Mushshak?! All I see are stunts planes last used in World War 1.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by delivryboy: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:
Where's 77philosopher come and see o. Look at the planes our pilots are trained with. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are we operating farmlands that needs to be sprayed with herbicides cuz that's what I see them do with these planes o.

I think we better spend more setting up simulated training centres of modern aircraft with the hopes that we will acquire some than waste aviation fuel on these.
Stop acting naive, did you proceed straight to five hundred level and you progressed step-wise? They just graduated from a training school and on the job training starts today. I believe they would be introduced to the different kinds of aircraft gradually. In the bid to criticize by all means don't expose you naivety.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:
Where's 77philosopher come and see o. Look at the planes our pilots are trained with. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are we operating farmlands that needs to be sprayed with herbicides cuz that's what I see them do with these planes o.

I think we better spend more setting up simulated training centres of modern aircrafts with the hopes that we will acquire some than waste aviation fuel on these.

Lol, sh#t the rate of ignorance in naija is really high woh, see as morethan 20 people think same as you. its extremely good for beginner pilots in training. what more the plane was introduced in the late 90's it aint old

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by naptu2: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
The ridiculous comments on this thread remind me of the day that a nairalander complained about the Nigerian Navy's Agusta A109 helicopters (he assumed that all military helicopters are helicopter gunships).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Lammyz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

I think we better spend more setting up simulated training centres of modern aircrafts with the hopes that we will acquire some than waste aviation fuel on these.

Why can't you cherish what you have?

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by azidomedogo: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
63RC NAF getting ready to fly those birds...Wings are growing
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by rusher14: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Love the uniforms.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Chuukwudi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

Hahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by pacino26(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well the army boys are being trained to rear cows so its only logical that the airforce are taught to spray crops grin
Then lets wait for the fishing trawlers they will buy for the Navy guys

You're the only mention am responding to because of your sense of humor. Some guys were taking the matter more serious than a heart attack.

I didn't use an old rickety beetle to learn driving so justifying the use of a mushak to train pilots as a first step is our way of celebrating mediocrity. I still maintain that's what kids in the West start with, you find it in barns and farms definitely not in a military hanger.

They're gonna be trained on the job which means he's gonna be a co-pilot onboard which plane abeg?

RotrEmmanuel:
This idiot lakes wisdom. I can swear that none of his family members has budded an air craft before.

You don't mean it, tell me something shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by vioment: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Trash!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Rotji(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

Abeg you wan kill me with laugh
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by otokx(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Unbelievable
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Dwhyte(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin c plane
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Haddock(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
diablos:
Why do i hve a funny feeling about diz planes grin

Because you're a funny person... grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by tdayof(m): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2017
pacino26:

If you know nothing, please don't type. That's a basic trainer even USA has an equivalent. Every combat pilot goes through this.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by naptu2: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2017
pacino26:

This is the Beechcraft t6 Texan ii. It is currently being used by the US Air Force and the US Navy for basic training of their pilots.

US Air Force

US Navy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraft_T-6_Texan_II

Turboprop planes are used by armed forces around the world as either basic trainers, light attack planes (to fight insurgencies, eg the Super Tucano), or gunships (eg, the AC130). There are also tiltrotor aircraft like the V-22 Osprey.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 04, 2017
pacino26:

This is ignorance.

It's a requirement to start of in a trainer.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2017
pacino26:

You're the only mention am responding to because of your sense of humor. Some guys were taking the matter more serious than a heart attack.

I didn't use an old rickety beetle to learn driving so justifying the use of a mushak to train pilots as a first step is our way of celebrating mediocrity. I still maintain that's what kids in the West start with, you find it in barns and farms definitely not in a military hanger.

They're gonna be trained on the job which means he's gonna be a co-pilot onboard which plane abeg?

You don't mean it, tell me something shocked shocked shocked
We all need a sense of humour to get through thos recession. Dont blame those who take it too seriously na their way. Truth is all this training and cou ter training wont solve a thing. In tue past 10 years let them name one problem Nigeria has managed to solve apart from the spread of Ebola
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by naptu2: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2017
I bet that some people will complain again when we get our Super Tucanos.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by bamosagie(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
This idiot lakes lack wisdom. I can swear that none of his family members has budded boarded an air craft before.

No need to call anyone "idiot"
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by ob123: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Chei oh naija...pick our cal... we have calling...but no vex na china fone...maybe signal no dey. 21st century Zoo pilots. Chei na dis people go defend us...well na fulani herdsman be our problem am not surprise maybe they are thinking... but what really are they thinking about. Well is all about the zoo republic, anything could happen.... travelling out is a risk but living in here is hell. Imagine

Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by UgoFly: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2017
pacino26:

your problem is that space in your head where your brain is supposed to be.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
diegwu01:
The Nigerian Airforce is always on the News these days for one good news or the other, from decimating Boko haram, bombing militants, striking illegal bunkering sites to levelling Cattle rustlers , chasing Jammeh and rescuing trafficked girls
this Osinbajo's Chief of Air Staff must be a great administrator
what of air mesile misdrop on IDP camp? Pls complete your sentence for accuracy next time.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by diegwu01: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Onyochejohn:
what of air mesile misdrop on IDP camp? Pls complete your sentence for accuracy next time.
i am only concerned about the "good" in people, i don't dwell on negatives
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
diegwu01:
i am only concerned about the "good" in people, i don't dwell on negatives
so u don't have any feelings or sympathy for Innocent soul who gruesomely murdered because non of your family member was involved ? That suggest u are a -ve human
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by diegwu01: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Onyochejohn:
so u don't have any feelings or sympathy for Innocent soul who gruesomely murdered because non of your family member was involved ? That suggest u are a -ve human
ok i am. come and kee mi
Re: Nigerian Air Force Graduates First Set Of Super Mushshak Instructor Pilots(Pics by chachabae(f): 1:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie / "God Bless N-Power" Bike Number Plate Spotted In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.