Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. (1774 Views)

Meet Captain Xavi....our Pedigree German Shepherd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by bobbysaxy: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Meet ANNIE of Bobbysaxy kennel....she was bred out of.....Tony von davalos + Palma topolovnicka....date of birth may 1st 2016....10mnths old...we expect high definition puppies from her very soon.just keep following up...ANNIE IS NOT FOR SALE...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for puppies....4mnths old long coat slant female gsd available...she is a bomb...i will make her show pictures tmrw FOR A SHARP BUYER.lol..cheers

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Can't we have dogs with such beautiful coats without frog legs? Those would be the ideal German Shepherds. tldr: beautiful color, bad spine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by BomboyOnline: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Seun:
Can't we have dogs with such beautiful coats without frog legs? Those would be the ideal German Shepherds. tldr: beautiful color, bad spine.

I am not a big fan of slant backs. I wonder who woke up one day and said, "I have an idea that would destroy the German Shepherd".

5 Likes

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by sabaka: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Seun:
It's quite unfortunate really. The dog looks deformed. Looks like it has a hunch. How do folks find this appealing...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by bobbysaxy: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Hahahahahahaha....some people are dying to have such dogs....she is a slant back...no deformation at all...it was the way we took the pix...another man's food is another man poison...that dog ur seeing cost a lot so will her pups cost a fortune...its more profitable to keep a slant back than a straight back...well alll is based on ur choice.lol...
Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by sabaka: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Hahahahahahaha....some people are dying to have such dogs....she is a slant back...no deformation at all...it was the way we took the pix...another man's food is another man poison...that dog ur seeing cost a lot so will her pups cost a fortune...its more profitable to keep a slant back than a straight back...well alll is based on ur choice.lol...
Quite unfortunate once again, as you're right on these. Anyways, happy sales OP.

1 Like

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by bobbysaxy: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
sabaka:

Quite unfortunate once again, as you're right on these. Anyways, happy sales OP.
am not selling her

1 Like

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
On the contrary, many more dog lovers are beginning to understand the "deformity" of the slant back breed.
Here in Nigeria, the Slant GSD became popular because of the misconception that the Slant GSD's a more 'authentic' Dog (no thanks the the ekuke GSD mutts running around).
The Straight back (the proper GSD) is being reintroduced to the Nigerian market. Although few breeders have very good stock, the popularity of the straight back is on the rise.
Pic 1, GSD in 1920
Pic 2, GSD in 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by DipoAy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
On the contrary, many more dog lovers are beginning to understand the "deformity" of the slant back breed.
Here in Nigeria, the Slant GSD became popular because of the misconception that the Slant GSD's a more 'authentic' Dog (no thanks the the ekuke GSD mutts running around).
The Straight back (the proper GSD) is being reintroduced to the Nigerian market. Although few breeders have very good stock, the popularity of the straight back is on the rise.
Pic 1, GSD in 1920
Pic 2, GSD in 2013
Thank You oo. For at least bringing up this topic. I Can't count how many people have had the argument of slant back looking like they need few crutches. They aren't looking well mehn. It actually looks like this dogs are in pain. Just look at the back. sad Really sad Buh Bobysaxy said it all. They cost a fortune. This is our Nigeria for you
Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by shatteredheart: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2017
DipoAy:

Thank You oo. For at least bringing up this topic. I Can't count how many people have had the argument of slant back looking like they need few crutches. They aren't looking well mehn. It actually looks like this dogs are in pain. Just look at the back. sad Really sad Buh Bobysaxy said it all. They cost a fortune. This is our Nigeria for you
for me if its nnot a slant gsd black and tan....then forget it...they are expensive and more profitable....it moves with speed in d market....slant gsd is my best breed...but another might love the straight back....but i can assure u dat majority wants a slant back...
Re: Meet Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel..our Pedigree Female Slant German Sherperd. by DipoAy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
shatteredheart:
for me if its nnot a slant gsd black and tan....then forget it...they are expensive and more profitable....it moves with speed in d market....slant gsd is my best breed...but another might love the straight back....but i can assure u dat majority wants a slant back...
Yeah. Also what we said. It's more profitable, Sells at a high price also. It's all good. This is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

My Female Rottweiler Just Whelped / My Gentle Cute GSD Now A Crazy No Nonsense Noise Making GSD. HELP!!! / Sadly My Female Lhasa Is Going Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.