Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed (42949 Views)

Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by milymee: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
muykem:
I am at lost on what Igbo actually want.

Anything for the cash is wat dey understand
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by gartamanta: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When Igbo governors go to Kano to appeal on behalf of endangered Igbo in the north is this how they are received?

Sorry bro but Igbo Governors do not go to to Kano or anywhere in the North to appeal for anything. If you know any Igbo Governor who has gone to appeal in the North, say so.

Nobody knows Kwakwanso in Enugu. Its obvious that those who came to welcome him are his fellow Northerners based in Enugu. Enugu has a sizable Northern population in a place called Ama-Hausa. They came to see their brother. No Igbo would hail a Northern leader in Enugu. Igbos havent even hailed their own leaders to hail a non-entity like Kwakwanso who came to visit the Governor

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by sameni123(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kwankaso 2019 ...
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
I can't see their eyes but I can see the shape of their heads. cheesy

chai...IBRUFATALITY is the word for this
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by omenkaLives(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nathan2016:
Thats how you brown roof cone heads think... Staying in your comfort zone begging for food and selling yiur lands for a pot of porridge........ Every tribe in Nigeria go to other states to be productive except the Afonjas... Lazy people ... Omooniles
Who be this one? Who sabi you? Very incoherent rant. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nathan2016: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lazy boy... Keep being lazy...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by mightyhazel: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Of course you wouldn't know what silverbacks are. Most LiePod miscreants wont. Education is hardly their thing, and with their elementary diction (like the crappy stuff above), I'd be goddamned if I expected anything more. grin

Oh, and by the way, it is a species of gorillas. cheesy
typical almajiri,.. u running off with the lame trophy of 'teaching' me wot silverbacks are... obviously u just learnt dat word,hence ur staunch determination 2 shine widit cheesy . But u wudt see where I quoted ur mispelt version for u 2 show u how almajeeric u are. Unfortunately almajiri cudt grasp d hint, but wud rather run off with 'almajeric victory' the way u run off after successfully detonating explosives in market or worship places

Again,..wot has 'sikverbacks' aka 'species' grin of gorillas gat 2 do with ur terror tendencies almajiri??

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
muykem:
EVERYTHING GOES AS LONG AS EGO$$$ IS INVOLVE LOL.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by victor8269: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2017
He went to Garki n New Artisan market, u remember the market where an Igbo policeman was killed, both in Enugu, we happened to drive past. These areas r reserved for the Fulani alone, don't mind Nairaland forum, them no dey give full gist!!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by eflintsone(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
it is the hausa/fulani community that are welcoming him.
You that know how to play politics, has it reduced the poverty rate in your region?
typical of u igbos , frm that picture i see no sign that shows those pple r igbos,hausas or fulanis , we only saw more of the back views ..... Stop justifying nulls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2017
DeAvenger:
Kwankwaso Nigeria's president 2019

No more Atiku?
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by RexEmmyGee: 1:37am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When Igbo governors go to Kano to appeal on behalf of endangered Igbo in the north is this how they are received?
I think they are returning evil for good
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by NaijaBlend: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:

Oyibo!!!
"at lost!"

BTW, Kwankwaso was the man who closed down majority of Igbo businesses in Kano during his tenure as the state governor. 2019 is around the corner and the dance has started!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by nextprince: 3:33am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
To protect their "online reputation" and their bragging tradition, they even had to admit Hausa's have a "large population" in Enugu. grin

I bet Enugu is about to be CONQUERED just like they "conquered Kwara". cheesy

LiePob, learn some manners and stop insulting everyone. More often than not, you always tend to, by fate, assume the same position as that of those you insult. wink

10/10.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Kingspin(m): 3:56am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You forget that the North are using killing to remain relevant in Nigeria. And this type of visit by Kwankwaso has never bring peace.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Aikayy: 4:27am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yes or even better by the igbo community.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Aikayy: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2017
NaijaBlend:

Oyibo!!!
"at lost!"

BTW, Kwankwaso was the man who closed down majority of Igbo businesses in Kano during his tenure as the state governor. 2019 is around the corner and the dance has started!

Which Igbo business did he close down in kano. Dude , please speak about things you know. Stop spreading lies online.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by emi14: 5:00am On Mar 04, 2017
DeAvenger:
Kwankwaso Nigeria's president 2019

No northerner shall be president again unless screened scanned and find healthy and not more than 57yrs. Nigerians are tired of state burial after 2yrs of inauguration.
Besides Osinbanjo till 2025. His educated and energetic. Healthy and ready to work.

Where was Kwankwaso
during herdsmen massacre in the same Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Justiceleague1: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Ask Google
mental
op,u mean all of this 'cos of malu?!
Thunda faya afonja dirty feofle grin
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by UyiIredia(m): 5:05am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:

It may be his fellow Hausa/Fulani hailing him.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Emassive(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2017
All I see here is malams doing malam not Ipob. Next lie?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by obyrich(m): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:
This is original slavery mentality. They are killing your people and you are still hailing them because of politics you dont even know how to play
Look at the picture well. He was hailed by Hausamen whom he came to intercede for.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by lingsyp(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=54243454]This is Enugu not Kano.... Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was in Enugu state yesterday to plead with the state government on behalf of the Northerners that are selling cattle in the state, as the State Governor is intending to demolish their market. The former governor of Kano state was warmly welcomed by a crowd of citizens who gathered to receive him.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/kwankwaso-storms-enugu-over-nor I think I like this man
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by lingsyp(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Well I don't know
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by nextprince: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Justiceleague1:

[s]cone shaped and empty grin
oldest baba on nl and self appointed resident minister of ipob affairs ;[/s]D grin

Even you that is not sure of where you come from?

Keep jumping from thread to thread with stolen identity, ur lies will still be reopened, don't worry.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Is it not obvious these are the northern cattle rearers he went to plead their case. We just get fooled by any gimmick thrown at us on social media. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Ibro2005: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Campaign before the right time
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is Enugu not Kano.... Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was in Enugu state yesterday to plead with the state government on behalf of the Northerners that are selling cattle in the state, as the State Governor is intending to demolish their market. The former governor of Kano state was warmly welcomed by a crowd of citizens who gathered to receive him.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/kwankwaso-storms-enugu-over-northern.html
Oga why the deceit? Are these not the cattle rearers he came to plead for? All you peddlers of lies and mischief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.