Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed (42917 Views)

Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Blitz888(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
An ipob yoot is already pissed and is denying his brothers already. I didn't see that angle coming.

From all the online braggadocio, one would have thought not a single Hausa or Fulani man resides in the Five Villages. cheesy

In fact, let us just take it the pics were taken in Niger Republic. cheesy

And this rabble rouser from the endangered 'igede' hamlet in the impoverished backwaters of Benue can still find his withering voice to call the region of his benefactors Five villages...

I truly feel sorry for you and your ilks.. You're now a Fulani apologist? Next time they visit, please don't come here crying ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by mightyhazel: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Blitz888:

And this rabble rouser from the endangered 'igede' hamlet in the impoverished backwaters of Benue can still find his withering voice to call the region of his benefactors Five villages...

I truly feel sorry for you and your ilks.. You're now a Fulani apologist? Next time they visit, please don't come here crying ethnic cleansing.
the overgrown ape u quoted is a fulani,hiding behind 'benue' to throw endless but barely noticeable jabs at the great Igbo group!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by femolii: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Senseless Osus.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Marius26(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When Igbo governors go to Kano to appeal on behalf of endangered Igbo in the north is this how they are received?
maybe you need lenses to see better otherwise you should have seen that the crowd that welcomed him are his people residing in Enugu who he came to plead on their behalf. So sorry

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by donprinyo(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Do know the no. Of aboki residing in enugu town. Cheap advert for mischief makers

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by franklingud(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2017
This is how these morons sell our land.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by grandstar(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:
I am at lost on what Igbo actually want.

Its most likely northerners that welcomed him. He is extremely popular amongst Hausa's.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by TexasR: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Is he healthy enough? Remember the last two from that region. grin

Tufiakwa.God forbid bad thing for Kwankwanso to smell presidency.
Good question though
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by michoim(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Igbo people always welcoming the wrong persons since B.C.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by onilpee: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2017
DeAvenger:
Kwankwaso Nigeria's president 2019
MUMU LIKE U.......ORDINARY MALO
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:
Fool pay any people 1k each and see them chear for you.. ..biafra is a spirit.. .not about hate
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by betterABIAstate: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:
he's been welcomed by his brothers.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Merije66(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Don't be deceived man, these are fulanis dat came out from their hiding ports just to welcome their leader and NOT IGBOS. No Igboman will leave his shop just to welcome ordinary Aboki.

muykem:
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by betterABIAstate: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Which kind propaganda is this, he was welcomed by his fellow Hausa cattled rearers.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by uboma(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2017
muykem:

I am puzzled by what they really want as well.

See how they shamelessly welcomed a man who did not visit to console them over the Fulani attack on their communities....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2017
DeAvenger:
Kwankwaso Nigeria's president 2019
Obviously he has won Enugu already .
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When Igbo governors go to Kano to appeal on behalf of endangered Igbo in the north is this how they are received?
On point, these Igbos really are lost.I'm sure he brought plenty money, cos I wonder what has gotten into them.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Ask Google
You can be the Google now
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2017
anibi9674:
these are his people not iboe's. aboki welcome aboki no problem.
That's better.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Baroba(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
LIARS! These are not Igbos But Hausa/Fulani community in Enugu that are welcoming him.
They have a big population in Enugu.

Please dont waste your time with folks who think Nigeria border ends at Ore..
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by profuc: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I believe this very question is for the crude, ignorant and uncivilized Northern Apes who only believe in violence

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by oyinkinola: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is Enugu not Kano.... Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was in Enugu state yesterday to plead with the state government on behalf of the Northerners that are selling cattle in the state, as the State Governor is intending to demolish their market. The former governor of Kano state was warmly welcomed by a crowd of citizens who gathered to receive him.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/kwankwaso-storms-enugu-over-northern.html
...the westerner is destiny to power Nigeria!
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by buchilino(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
it is the hausa/fulani community that are welcoming him.
You that know how to play politics, has it reduced the poverty rate in your region?

AMARA NNE M, ABEG CAN U CHANGE DAT UR PROFILE PICTURE B4 PERSON EYE GO FALL OFF.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by buchilino(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=michoim post=54254926]Igbo people always welcoming the wrong persons since B.C.[/quote
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by buchilino(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
michoim:
Igbo people always welcoming the wrong persons since B.C.

LOOKS LIKE U 4GOT UR GLASSES.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Amarabae(f): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
buchilino:

AMARA NNE M, ABEG CAN U CHANGE DAT UR PROFILE PICTURE B4 PERSON EYE GO FALL OFF.
so its where you kept ur eyes. #there is God o
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by buchilino(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
so its where you kept ur eyes. #there is God o

NWANNE NWANYI, NO VEX BUT NA MAN I BE. N NO BE ACID I CARRY 4 BODY.
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Demmzy15(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
ShootToKill:
All I see are northerners hailing their brothers. Look closely. See people wearing babariga.

In yorubaland, every kamorudeen and Mutiu will be on the streets, crowd will be 10 times larger.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by nku5: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
anibi9674:
these are his people not iboe's. aboki welcome aboki no problem.

Definitely not igbos. Look closely at them

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by furrr(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
I think they are returning evil for good

What evil .....
Typical Nigerian saying things they have no clue about ....

This is okorocha in kano......

Rise above hate and bigotry cry

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by furrr(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2017
profuc:
I believe this very question is for the crude, ignorant and uncivilized Northern Apes who only believe in violence
A road named after an igbo man in kano.....

Rochas okorocha road kano.....

Again rise above hate and bigotry......

Okorocha in kano warmly welcomed ....

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by furrr(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2017
NaijaBlend:

Oyibo!!!
"at lost!"

BTW, Kwankwaso was the man who closed down majority of Igbo businesses in Kano during his tenure as the state governor. 2019 is around the corner and the dance has started!

Another one......

Please show evidence......

Nairaland is full of fake news....... angry

Rise above hate and bigotry.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.