Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For (16488 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by conttrol: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the Electrical/Electronic Engineering position.

We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the assessment process.

What to expect

The first stage of the process will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.

When and where to write the test

The test will take place at our Ikeja Office.

Details are as stated below:

Date: Monday, April 10, 2017

Time: 09:00am Prompt

Duration: 45 Minutes

Venue: Ikeja Electric, Ikeja Business Unit

Learning Centre, 2nd Floor

1, Kudirat Abiola Way

(Beside Zenith Bank, Opposite Mobil Filling Station),

Oregun, Lagos

Please bring along the following:

1 Copy of your Updated CV
All Original Education Credentials (WAEC, NECO, B.sc, M.sc and NYSC Certificate)
Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of age sworn on or before the year 2013
A valid means of Identification (International Passport, National ID Card, Voters Card or Driver’s License)
Writing materials

Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric

Regards,

Please has anyone written the test for Electrical /Electronic Engineering Position at Ikeja Electric

Or is there anyone who has received this invitation?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by pauldick: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Received the invitation........ Which way
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
I did also
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by DonnyE(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
conttrol:
Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the Electrical/Electronic Engineering position.

We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the assessment process.

What to expect

The first stage of the process will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.

When and where to write the test

The test will take place at our Ikeja Office.

Details are as stated below:

Date: Monday, April 10, 2017

Time: 09:00am Prompt

Duration: 45 Minutes

Venue: Ikeja Electric, Ikeja Business Unit

Learning Centre, 2nd Floor

1, Kudirat Abiola Way

(Beside Zenith Bank, Opposite Mobil Filling Station),

Oregun, Lagos

Please bring along the following:

1 Copy of your Updated CV
All Original Education Credentials (WAEC, NECO, B.sc, M.sc and NYSC Certificate)
Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of age sworn on or before the year 2013
A valid means of Identification (International Passport, National ID Card, Voters Card or Driver’s License)
Writing materials

Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric

Regards,

Please has anyone written the test for Electrical /Electronic Engineering Position at Ikeja Electric

Or is there anyone who has received this invitation?
how did it go? mine is tommorrow
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Gnen: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
DonnyE:
how did it go? mine is tommorrow
The questions are verbal and abstract.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
@conttrol abeg bros what is the format of the test.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by DonnyE(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gnen:
The questions are verbal and abstract.
okay thanks
how many questions
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Gnen: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
DonnyE:
okay thanks how many questions
How do I know, am yet to write also. Just got info from a friend
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
My brodas... Forget abt maths... No single maths... Short passages everywia nd few abstracts... Infact d test was all abt english
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chuxk1:
My brodas... Forget abt gmat... Infact forget abt maths... No single maths... Short passages everywia nd few abstracts... Infact d test was all abt english
Bros thanks for the info, you've been of great help unlike some people.
Abeg as regards the abstract, is it shapes, images, diagrams et al.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chuxk1:
yea, shapes, not too difficult (for me tho) but d problem was just d english... It was confusin(pickin true statements/statement dt wd contradict d given 1)... If u no study Electrical no just boda raise ur hand wen asked else no test for u again lol
thanks bro. you too much.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Honestly speaking the test was quite tough (for me, cause it was simple for some), and for the sake of future applicants, the test is basically gmat critical reasoning, abstract and logic. 25 questions to answer in 40 (or 45) mins.

When should we be expecting feedback guys??

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Gnen: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheBatman:
Honestly speaking the test was quite tough (for me, cause it was simple for some), and for the sake of future applicants, the test is basically gmat critical reasoning, abstract and logic. 25 questions to answer in 40 (or 45) mins.

When should we be expecting feedback guys??
The lady said "we will get back to you" .. Shikena. On to the next one.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Any news about our result
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Temyjohnson(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
The application for this position has been re-opened....we nor pass?! Lolz
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol at temmy, I think the application was reopened cause most people who came didn't even read Electrical/Electronics....Like me I read physics and Electronics but trust me bro....me I fail that test....he too hard
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emaimo: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
They have used age limit to disqualify people like us who have experience in power sector.
Nigeria with age Discrepancy
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Baba meself get enough experience for power sector, I do IT for Abuja Phcn, serve in Ikeja Electric, do contract work with KAEDCO, Baba wetin remain.....
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Were candidates with non of the listed valid means of identification allowed to take the test?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
GentlemanAyo:
Were candidates with non of the listed valid means of identification allowed to take the test?
yes...
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chuxk1:
yes...
Thank you
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dis 1 dt ikeja electric is advertising this post again... Is dt all of us failed the test ni?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Omo apply again ooo I heard 90% fail
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emaimo: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
electromagnito:
Omo apply again ooo I heard 90% fail

Let them lift the age limit. Is annoying that I'm qualified but age limit becomes a barrier
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boss Ema, apply and go and use affidavit.. Mmmreduce ur age, the day I went for exam boys wey I see there don reach 28 years... Baba nonbe the experience matter now... The test Na English..... If the test was base on power sector and Technical... Na 100/100 I go get
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emaimo: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
electromagnito:
Boss Ema, apply and go and use affidavit.. Mmmreduce ur age, the day I went for exam boys wey I see there don reach 28 years... Baba nonbe the experience matter now... The test Na English..... If the test was base on power sector and Technical... Na 100/100 I go get

grin
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Temyjohnson(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Haba!!! 90% FAIL AM!!...E NIR HARD REACH LIKE THAT JOR
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Chuxk1: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
I think its an error tho, cos if u check dia portal its only billing Analyst dt is dia for available job listings... Even if 90% failed den dey wd take d 10% dt passed na

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Anybody gotten mail after the aptitude test yet?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't think so
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emmykool417: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls has anyone gotten a mail, of any kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Job Vacancies INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISMENT / 90% Of First Batch N-power Beneficiaries Have BVN Clearance – Presidency / 5 Basics Steps To Update CV Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.