Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Moringa Seed For Sale In Export Quantity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moringa Seed For Sale In Export Quantity (528 Views)

Pls Am Interested In Export Business But I Don't How To Start It / Moringa Seed Needed In Large Quantity / How To Overcome Negative Thoughts In Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seed For Sale In Export Quantity by eferhobo: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am one of the biggest exporters of Moringa in Nigeria. We are the largest supplier of high quality Moringa Seeds in Africa. Our seeds are harvested from naturalised trees in Nigeria and are well conditioned for African conditions.
Buying Seeds:

We usually count 3400 to 3600 seeds per kilogram, but to be safe count on +- 3200 seeds/kg
Please note that orders of 2 Kg and more are Couriered. Courier charge is EXCLUDED and will be quoted separately.
If You find a better price in Nigeria from my quoted price please email me @ brokard08@gmail.com the invoice/quote and we will match the price with discount.

To order connect with me, chat me up on whatsapp or telegram +2347015775764
24/7

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Sell.my Aluminum CANS In Lagos / How To Get Universal Virtual Game / Payoneer And Amazon Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.