Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Make Heavy Money On Graphics Design This Dec. Period - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Heavy Money On Graphics Design This Dec. Period (578 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Banks To Start Zero ATM Charges On Dec 17. / How To Make Heavy Money On Graphics Design This Dec. Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Heavy Money On Graphics Design This Dec. Period by sylvelity: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hey stop and it of this,

We are in December period where everybody, every company, every church and every organization will be design some kind of stuff for the end of the year, such as Calendar, Greeting Cards, Posters, Flyer, and more this period.

you can make a lot of money from all this stuff this period, it's not a must that you must be very good in graphics, i know many people who call there self graphics are not really good but they make a lot of money in graphics design and they dont know much.

i want you to tap into this great business opportunity as i will be introducing to our great forum where you will learn, share ideas, explore things on graphics

Register and join us @

www.graphicspalace.com

Just throw a comment when you register that you want to learn Graphics i tell you someone will attend to you and help understand graphics.

Thankx

Graphics Palace

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From The Us / Get Free Web Advice / Fraud Alert: Bellview Airlines Selling Tickets: Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.