Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 (5844 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Nairaland Should Provide Escrow Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
New Startup...Launching soon

3 Likes

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2014
About Myescrow

Our Mission

Each year, millions of consumers make online purchases and end up falling victim to fraud or find themselves in the midst of a scam. Our mission at Myescrow® is to provide a service that Nigerians consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item before paying. With the world at your fingertips, the Myescrow® service makes it possible to purchase with confidence and avoid costly surprises.

Myescrow® is inviting all logistics company in Nigeria to come on board.

Get Involved

How many times have you watched a newscast, read a blog, or scanned an article featuring a story about the unsettling experiences of people buying an expensive (and unseen) goods online, about the latest fraud/scam?

Don’t just sit there, get involved! Here are some of the many ways you can stand up to online scams:

Share Your Experience with us on Facebook . Be an Advocate for Consumer Safety and Spread the Word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by TeamclicksAir: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Good initiative. .. let's hope this gets rid of the scammers. How does it work?
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by 9jagames: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Wonderful!!!! I have been waiting for this, it will drastically reduce fraud and scams. I guess olx has to key into this to reduce scammers one their site.
What does myescrow entails in general
Op shed more light for those that really want to know about it.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
9jagames: Wonderful!!!! I have been waiting for this, it will drastically reduce fraud and scams. I guess olx has to key into this to reduce scammers one their site.
What does myescrow entails in general
Op shed more light for those that really want to know about it.
TeamclicksAir: Good initiative. .. let's hope this gets rid of the scammers. How does it work?
below is our simple 5 steps.

1: Buyer and Seller signs agreed terms.

2: Buyer pays Myescrow.

3: Seller ships products or render service .

4: Buyer accepts the product.

5: Myescrow releases funds to seller.

Keep the enquiries coming and share your experiences here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Our Customers

Will not be victims of fraud
Will not be victims of misrepresentations
Will Save money (no travel expense to other states)
Will Enjoy peace-of-mind
Will Have negotiating power
Will Save time
Are in two places at once
Enjoy easy shipping and retrieval services through Myescrow.com.ng
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by TeamclicksAir: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
is it free grin grin
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by demoreon: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just seeing this...i think this will change the way we transact online.... would give it a shot when you launch but i just hope your fees wont be killing smiley
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
This will do alot................

1 Like

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by kentochi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lets hope that there fee will not be an issue here.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by dav8id(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2014
TeamclicksAir: is it free grin grin
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by dayus444: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2014
myescrow: Our Customers

Will not be victims of fraud
Will not be victims of misrepresentations
Will Save money (no travel expense to other states)
Will Enjoy peace-of-mind
Will Have negotiating power
Will Save time
Are in two places at once
Enjoy easy shipping and retrieval services through Myescrow.com.ng
This seems promising but hope you have enough advertising budget to spread the word big time when it launches.

You should also have plans to partner with the likes of Konga and other e-commerce sites.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Technology will be a priority at Myescrow.com.ng . Our Escrow Officers will work hand in hand with our technology personnel, taking an integrated approach to each escrow transaction.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
blogexpert: This will do alot................
Thanks. We hope you will help spread the word.
TeamclicksAir: is it free grin grin
kentochi: Lets hope that there fee will not be an issue here.
Thanks for the interest in Myescrow. Our fees will be very affordable. Our aim is to protect the buyer and seller and not for profit.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
dayus444: This seems promising but hope you have enough advertising budget to spread the word big time when it launches.

You should also have plans to partner with the likes of Konga and other e-commerce sites.
thanks for the suggestion. We are working on all that.. Spread the word.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nice 1
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by MazadoGoodman: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
myescrow: below is our simple 5 steps.

1: Buyer and Seller signs agreed terms.

2: Buyer pays Myescrow.

3: Seller ships products or render service .

4: Buyer accepts the product.

5: Myescrow releases funds to seller.

Good thinking, good product, they say. But how do you intend to achieve this noble objective? For instance, an agreement is signed, buyer later lied about not receiving goods or that goods are fake or incomplete? Or seller dubiously (or mistakenly) ships fake, incomplete or wrong product (s)? Also, knowing that this matter is long overdue, WHY should we TRUST Myescrow, after all, it will still be done online?

You should know that this is a huge project, much bigger than you may be envisioning. You may be overwhelmed by the deluge of the positive response, acceptance or patronage that might come. My suggestion...

1) You must get highly CREDIBLE names involved. TRUST is earned, hard to build but very frgile.

2) Have a pilot scheme in place. Test run the idea very well to identify strengths and weaknesses. Please don't be in a hurry to do a lot within a short time. Be patient. Yes, you might have mauled over the idea many sleepless days, that was theory; application is crux of the matter. Remember you will be dealing with HUMAN BEINGS.

With an honest motive, you will help us sanitise our business cyberspace, institute trust and help us do business online with ease, swag, gusto fanfare etc.

Go with God and God speed Myescrow. Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Good thinking, good product, they say. But how do you intend to achieve this noble objective? For instance, an agreement is signed, buyer later lied about not receiving goods or that goods are fake or incomplete? Or seller dubiously (or mistakenly) ships fake, incomplete or wrong product (s)? Also, knowing that this matter is long overdue, WHY should we TRUST Myescrow, after all, it will still be done online?

You should know that this is a huge project, much bigger than you may be envisioning. You may be overwhelmed by the deluge of the positive response, acceptance or patronage that might come. My suggestion...

1) You must get highly CREDIBLE names involved. TRUST is earned, hard to build but very frgile.

2) Have a pilot scheme in place. Test run the idea very well to identify strengths and weaknesses. Please don't be in a hurry to do a lot within a short time. Be patient. Yes, you might have mauled over the idea many sleepless days, that was theory; application is crux of the matter. Remember you will be dealing with HUMAN BEINGS.

With an honest motive, you will help us sanitise our business cyberspace, institute trust and help us do business online with ease, swag, gusto fanfare etc.

Thank you for the feedback. We do have buyer and seller protection in place to safeguard against dubious buyers and sellers. Before any item is shipped, there are procedures the seller's must follow to stay protected same with the buyer when initiating the escrow. Thanks ones again for the comment.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
These days, we have all heard the horror stories of online fraud, and know to look out for wild claims of fame and fortune that occasionally show up in our e-mail inboxes.

And believe it or not, this actually making it harder to prevent online auto fraud.

Here is why: because so many scams have been so well publicized, there is actually a tendency for people to overlook the obvious. In other words, they feel like they would not fall for one of the silly fraudulent offers they have heard about in the news, and so they tend to disregard the more subtle ones that are still taking place.

Savvy criminals know that you are not likely to mortgage your house in order to wire money to a stranger in another state and expect that you are going to get huge amounts of money in return. What they also know, however, is that you are not likely to check as closely into what looks like a good deal on a car or bus.

That is why Myescrow.com.ng is so important – we can help protect you not only from the huge scams you hear about on the blogs and forums, but also the smaller ones that are a lot less obvious, and unfortunately, a lot more common.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Good morning people... Are you looking to purchase a vehicle or motorcycle that you have not been able to view in person? Online car sales can be risky when purchasing sight unseen. Secure your funds using myescrow today.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Safe-n-secure has never been so...licensed!

Did you know that with Myescrow Sellers will be protected from non-payment and Buyers protected from non-delivery or misrepresentation of goods. The cost of using Myescrow.com.ng will be minimal compared to the risk, and the fees can be paid in full by one party or split evenly between the Buyer and the Seller.

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by dwizy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Here
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 1:08am On Sep 13, 2014
dwizy: Here
Hope you enjoy yourself. smiley
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by dazekid(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2014
myescrow: Hope you enjoy yourself. smiley
hmmmmnnn,this is a very nice concept,would be a lot more practical if you could get your funds secured and also get your goods delivered using one service so online sellers don't need to spend years building a reputation and buyers don't need to start running FBI type background checks on sellers...Anyways though,I can help in building a social presence for this service(some hype) before your launch.You can contact me via email:Dazekid@gmail.com if you think this is a good idea.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2014
dazekid: hmmmmnnn,this is a very nice concept,would be a lot more practical if you could get your funds secured and also get your goods delivered using one service so online sellers don't need to spend years building a reputation and buyers don't need to start running FBI type background checks on sellers...Anyways though,I can help in building a social presence for this service(some hype) before your launch.You can contact me via email:Dazekid@gmail.com if you think this is a good idea.
Thank you for the interest. feel free to write us regarding how you can help myescrow. we love to hear from you.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by 9jagames: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
This Project is very huge, my question is regarding the buyer's and seller's protection.
1. Is it an added package or its just part of the project. What I mean is that is it compulsory for both parties.
2. Are the fees the same. WIth or Without Seller's and Buyer's Protection.
3. What are the other services you render apart from the ones you mentioned.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by mrsage(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Op. How about service providers. Can they also make use of your platform?
Then do a lot of work on building TRUST. From my little knowledge, your level of acceptance will be determined by how much the businesses and buyers trust you.
Someone mentioned earlier get a well respected business or public figure to be a member of the board. Also partner with reputable institutions. Banks. Insurance companies. Lawyers too
A reputable lawyer will help
Rember money can evoke a lot of emotions.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2014
9jagames: This Project is very huge, my question is regarding the buyer's and seller's protection.
1. Is it an added package or its just part of the project. What I mean is that is it compulsory for both parties.
2. Are the fees the same. WIth or Without Seller's and Buyer's Protection.
3. What are the other services you render apart from the ones you mentioned.

Do I need to pay extra for the Buyer and Seller protection? Is it Compulsory for both parties?
No, this automatically included in our fees for every transaction on www.myescrow.com.ng

What if the seller doesn’t offer returns?
If you receive an item that is not as described, or didn’t receive an item at all, you’re always covered by our Buyer protection—even if the seller doesn’t offer returns.
However, if you received an item that was as described, but you changed your mind and just don’t want it anymore, the buyer protection doesn’t apply.

The Buyer protection is not a product warranty.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
mrsage: Op. How about service providers. Can they also make use of your platform?
Then do a lot of work on building TRUST. From my little knowledge, your level of acceptance will be determined by how much the businesses and buyers trust you.
Someone mentioned earlier get a well respected business or public figure to be a member of the board. Also partner with reputable institutions. Banks. Insurance companies. Lawyers too
A reputable lawyer will help
Rember money can evoke a lot of emotions.
Thank you for your interest and feedback. Myescrow will be open to all businesses including service providers. Regarding the use of public figure, we would look into that. We do believe it's all about our efficiency and customer satisfaction. All signed agreement on Myescrow is tenable at any court in Nigeria and in the 5 other countries including the United States. We do have legal backing.
Thanks ones again. Feel free to write us and drop more suggestions and concerns. I will try to respond as quickly as possible .
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by sluvy4tune(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

I think they can integrate the method used on aliexpress here...Buyers will have to acknowledge receiving their goods so funds can be release to the seller, or if buyers fails to acknowledge this after a specified period money can be paid automatically to the seller
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by dazekid(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
myescrow: Thank you for the interest. feel free to write us regarding how you can help myescrow. we love to hear from you.

where should I write to and how do I make myself identifiable by you when I make contact??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Steps To Close A Nigeria Bank Account? / Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.