Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) (67762 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right bro. Buhari Is very much okay only that he's Suffering From Hale & Hearty undecided undecided

cheesy grin grin u killed me here

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
horllyma:

outta of ya mind i guess.
if saying the truth means wah u av just said... uwc sirr
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mskrisx:

cheesy grin grin u killed me here
Abeg laf jare, these Buhari's supporters are very funny at times undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right bro. Buhari Is very much okay only that he's Suffering From Hale & Hearty undecided undecided
grin Lolz at suffering from hale and hearty.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Bullhari: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
but who invited her into this matter now?

that woman is clueless, infact Na one olosho be that, probably from the land of plantain leave pilots...

APC have started again?

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Coldfeet:
Please laf abeg, Buhari fans always make mockery of themselves
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's the lies she's been told by zombies government.

Please op, the same way you brought this trash, kindly forward below to her Facebook page.

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
kennygee:
She is clueless.

Well she's a Zambian, she knows nothing.

Our government wasn't honest, from when PMB contested despite his frail health to his foreign trips to seek medical attention.

Asides the Ear infection trip, na lie they just dey lie to Nigerians.
y u talking like dat?she's right
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Weytin concern her for Nigeria mata I know she is looking for a sugar daddy oya take

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
The babe dey find how to impress naija embassy collect Visa come. Maybe Lie Mohammed get job for am
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
Even from afar some people can see the truth and make their own thought from it.....
but yet some people are so close but cudnt see anythn...e.g the 3 people with very low high-queues above me..
like they say, you dont know what u have untill u loose em..
... if God didnt ordained this man will he not come back home...
which am sure he will...
u meant to say iQ =intelligent quotient,uncle

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'd Forgive You, Zambian Woman. You're Not Privy To The Workings Of Nigeria So Face Front And Talk About Things You've Good Knowledge About.

The APC Government Was Never Honest From The Beginning As You're Made To Believe. Buhari Was Reported To Be Traveling For Vacation.
They Denied Every Insinuation From Various Quarters That The President Wasn't Feeling Well. Lai Muhammed Was Quoted To Have Said He's Hale And Hearty And Not In Any Medical Facility.

It Was Not Until There's Outcry As Why Buhari Made To Extend His Stay, That They Started Bandying Albeit In Low Mumbling Tones, He Apart From The Vacation Had Some Routine Medical Examination.

Even If He Were Sick, Which Is Normal Anyway, Did The APC Government Led By Buhari Himself Not Promised To End Medical Tourism Abroad By Nigerian Politicians?

Have You Asked What They Do With Huge Sums Of Money They Budget For Aso Rock Clinic Every Year?

How Many Times In The Past 1 Year Has Your President, Robert Mugabe Traveled To UK For Medical Examination?

You No Go Face Your Life And Stay Out Of Nigerian Politics??

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by melotreaah(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
I think she deserves a better SLAP that will let her know that the economy is really Bad
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ChrisGnarly: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just delet the honest part of the story!! I think d idiot is right by saying that: "the more d president distance himself, the better the economy"
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
zeribe4real:
u meant to say iQ =intelligent quotient,uncle
why not leave it that way sir... if your not comfortable wif it... i cant help you..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by eliabah12(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
i don't think the president is sick,na run the man run the man compare thinks from jona time and now he discover say e don sheet full every were and e no feet pack am. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Love Machine:
Photoshop.

U need baptism i swear down
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by horllyma(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
if saying the truth means wah u av just said... uwc sirr
no iota of truth in your statement sir.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
horllyma:

no iota of truth in your statement sir.
my opinion... i have d right to it... You can make urs too... free world sir...
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Gerald620: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iamwrath:
The ever Bitter, ever angry , ever marginalized, ever protesting people of the land of the falling sun will not like this

Sense isn't expensive in my area please.

Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Akhere1: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Tell me now waiting concern you concern our president health and the economy of Nig live us alone we are not complain of our president is sick oooo
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
oh my !! ; : my ribs . chai . una no go kill person .
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by bignero: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Coldfeet:

madam welcome back oo

long time...wetin u bring come for us

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by oweman: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
That woman don't seem to know much about the wailing wailers of Nigeria who are a specie of some evil animals in humàn skin called ibo àka biafrogs !
Dumb goats .
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
Even from afar some people can see the truth and make their own thought from it.....
but yet some people are so close but cudnt see anythn...e.g the 3 people with very low high-queues above me..
which am sure he will...
Zombiesm now seem to be everywhere you go. Afonja and Zombiesm is now like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
spafu:

Zombiesm now seem to be everywhere you go. Afonja and Zombiesm is now like 5 and 6.
lolzz
Apoda weldone
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
which am sure he will...

I'm not the kind of person to wish a man ill, but really was the presidency honest with us about the president's condition? What we were told a month ago is that the president was going on a 10day vacation, not until things got out of hand. Even up till now, we haven't heard from our president, no proof of life, nothing, we keep hearing he call called Tom, he spoke with Harry, reported speech. Is this what you call sincerity? I hope you're not one of those that defend these people on empty stomach. PMB's intention to fight corruption at least was glaringly obvious from the day he entered into office, but if his health can no longer guarantee that aim, it's time he stepped aside and let another person pick the torch and continue, it's Nigeria first, remember that.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thunder go soon destroy this useless APC gworo eaters .
Zambia is wishing you quick recovery. The people he kill nko?
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Let him remain there than for him to come back and make life a living hell for the citizenry. Negative change!
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by chinex276(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:

sometimes i wonder if anyone will... but have you bin assured of making heaven sir?
because it seems u r so sure of ursef..

oga heaven for me na sure!
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by klax(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Means what

What the hell is this nonsense about

Who give a damn

How does it concern her

What is her headache about that

And who send her

No matter how apc trying to padded buhari it's no longer working all your tricks has expired we don't need him here any longer. If Zambian or Zulu or Zambezi likes it or not we don't need buhari again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.