Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Get Paid For Your Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get Paid For Your Music (337 Views)

Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show / KLY: Wizkid Paid For My "Scrrr Pull Up" Music Video / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Your Music by uchemac: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
GET PAID FOR YOUR MUSIC!!!
It is the utmost desire of every Artiste to get paid for what he/she is doing. With the music industry so saturated, it looks almost impossible for an artiste to make it without a major sponsor, or without the backing of a record label.
Well the good news is that you can make as much as the music stars you know are making if you follow what I am about to tell you.
We know how hard it is for you to produce quality with no shows to perform in, and basically no way to recoup your investment. The truth is that no one will book you for a show when they don’t know you, no matter how talented you are. So start by getting known!
You may ask, how do I go about it?
Exposure is the key to the success of any artiste. But it just doesn’t come around like that. You have to work for it, you have to create your own opportunities. But if done in the wrong way, it can affect your music career negatively.
Click>>>https://www.shebaentertainment.com/sheba/Entertain/smenu.php?id=80 to continue reading.
Re: Get Paid For Your Music by uchemac: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2017
How to get signed on to a record label in Nigeria https://www.shebaentertainment.com/sheba/Entertain/smenu.php?id=24

(1) (Reply)

Audu Maikori Reportedly Sharing Same Cell With Herdsmen / Adele Pays Special Tribute To The London Terror Attack Victims (VIDEO) / That Moment Ill Bliss Arranges A Mark Zuckerberg "Video Bomb"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.