Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age (45124 Views)

Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by oyeb15: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2017
GO position is a very comfortable position with d hallmark " u should know what u say about a man of God". No stress & all what he does for his congregation is to pray 4 them. The president pass tru a lot of stress & so much responsibility. People blame him 4 everything, he fights many battles both physical & spiritual. He's occupying a hot seat. I just remember, when there was a kind of succession/ leadership battle in Redeem years ago, the GO said his "successor had not yet known Christ" to cool off d war. Pls, how true is d statement as matters unfold?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by teebaxy(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Buhari is presiding over about 180 million people, Adeboye shepherds about 5 million people.
You are wrong sir, do u know how many redeem branches we have in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by teebaxy(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
but why is nobody complaining that oyedepo look far older than his age,even looking older than buhari?
y didnt they compare adeboye with robert mugabe,who is almost 100 and still look healthier?

Buhari as a president doesnt rest.he travels from country to country,meetings to meetings and states to states....while adeboye seldomly travels.

U dont compare a photoshopped portrait with an unfiltered one.
And buhari travels by foot, right.... U need to get into a presidential jet to see the kind.of live in their

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by vani86: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Because I am not nyamiri and I don't do drugs.

Sarrki welldone. You have gone and opened an alternate to be a stupid troll

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by LordOfNaira: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
ransomed:
::-- It is easier to administer a nation when you are not corrupt, delegate authority and fair to all. Buhari is having problems because he is fighting some percieved enemies.

Read well before jumping into an argument. The argument is Overseeing a Church vs. Presiding over a Country.

We aren't comparing presidents so your intrusion adds nothing to the argument, although your intrusion is worth debating.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by donj84: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pussickpunk:
Fvcktards, is that Adeboye's recent pix...
go and check for yourself

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by ransomed: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Read well before jumping into an argument. The argument is Overseeing a Church vs. Presiding over a Country.

We aren't comparing presidents so your intrusion adds nothing to the argument, although your intrusion is worth debating.
::--- The challenges of being a spiritual head is more cumbersome than being a president. You need to attend to both physical and spiritual issues of your members, administer thousands of pastors, supervise foreign missions. You can decide to delegate authority as a president but it is not possible as a spiritual head. You are not expected to make mistake a pastor/head but a president can make mistake and nothing happens and they will term it policy.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Splashme: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari Is Modelling Recession angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by WaZoBiaLander: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Wail on Ipod zombie, e still no go commot ur Albino terrorist director from kuje prison.

POINT TO NOTE: THERE'S NOTHING LIKE AN 'IPOD ZOMBIE' . AN IPOD IS AN IPOD a.k.a Igbo, A ZOMBIE IS A ZOMBIE (according to Nairaland's Tribal Bashing Dictionary). YOU CAN HAVE A WAILING ZOMBIE (an APC supporter who has really been affected by the current hardship or and has decided to admit it and cry/speak out) BUT FOR YOU TO HAVE AN IPOD ZOMBIE, HE/SHE MUST BE AN EASTERNER WHO SUPPORTS APC/BUHARI (but does or doesnt' necessarily support the fight for Biafra)...correct me if I'm wrong.
PLS STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AND KINDLY DISCONTINUE SUCH DESCRIPTION...NO OFFENSE

Nothing person no go see or learn on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
donj84:

go and check for yourself

Check what? that Adeboye's picture has been around for ages, plus all the heavy editing oozing from the picture,nigga please...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by LordOfNaira: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
ransomed:
::--- The challenges of being a spiritual head is more cumbersome than being a president. You need to attend to both physical and spiritual issues of your members, administer thousands of pastors, supervise foreign missions. You can decide to delegate authority as a president but it is not possible as a spiritual head. You are not expected to make mistake a pastor/head but a president can make mistake and nothing happens and they will term it policy.

This is pure garbage.

You really think Adeboye works as hard as Buhari? Please, what does Adeboye do?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by LordOfNaira: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
ransomed:

Really? Even if Adeboye makes a glaring mistake, his followers will speak on his behalf. When Tb Joshua predicted the outcome of the American presidential election, what happened? What about the Biodun-Ese scandal? The fact remains that Adeboye can make mistakes but millions will fight him. He can never do wrong in their eyes. For them, Adeboye is accountable only to God. His work is the type I envy. No stress. Just stand up and preach anything and your large followers will dare not question you.

Then about delegating? Are you trying to tell me that Adeboye visits all his parishes at the same time? There is no leadership without delegations.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by ShootToKill: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Wail on Ipod zombie, e still no go commot ur Albino terrorist director from kuje prison.

The thing pain your hijabian Aboki skull no be small. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Number2(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Buhari is presiding over about 180 million people, Adeboye shepherds about 5 million people.
So?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by MegaGab: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
BigBelleControl:

RCCG worldwide is larger than 180million people. Be informed.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by birmingham04: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Na by force to rule 180million people? If you dey job wey you no say go kill you why you no step down? Na greediness wan kill pmb. Is beta for him to leave nigeria with its problem.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by IamUdo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nigerians and Africans are some of the most ignorant and dumb people in the face of earth. While PMB was in the military fighting for the country's sovereignty , Pastor was in school teaching. The person that made the meme should provide his own picture so we could compare with others his age. Contagious stupidity
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Obdk: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Nukualofa post=54251250][/quote]
Wetin d dog see?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by xty50(f): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
I think buhari is over 80.He is still using Army's Age.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by uvalued(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by AlanSugar(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
BigBelleControl:

Shepherds or scams, pls clarify? A man who asks another to bring billions of naira as tithes or large denominations of dollars cannot be a shepherd! Jesus said "give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser" regarding money but do our so called men of God share the same ideology?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by donj84: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pussickpunk:

Check what? that Adeboye's picture has been around for ages, plus all the heavy editing oozing from the picture,nigga please...
point of correction, am not a nigga and will never be one..i dont mind if u call me pastor or director or leader..not those forsaken names..
you would have watched his celebration of his birthday on the 2nd and see him life and direct, abi dem d edit life program?? there is alwayd holy ghost congress every first friday of the month, so the next one you ca n watch and stop the excuse of editing of pics
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Origin(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmmm and I don't want to talk o.

You people are investing your tithes in Adeboye it must yield fruit.

On a serious note:
Ever since Adeboye stepped down based on FRCN directives there has been several similarly childish memes and WhatsApp messages making the rounds.

Stop the Hate. It hurts only you. It's a very obvious and childish propaganda.

There is no we versus them. It's just one Naija. If you ridicule a person you open yourself to further ridicules.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2017
donj84:

point of correction, am not a nigga and will never be one..i dont mind if u call me pastor or director or leader..not those forsaken names..
you would have watched his celebration of his birthday on the 2nd and see him life and direct, abi dem d edit life program?? there is alwayd holy ghost congress every first friday of the month, so the next one you ca n watch and stop the excuse of editing of pics

You are a negro...shikena and adeboye is fucking old and wrinkly also end of discussion...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Candyrain(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2017
Histrings08:
Are u saying baba is older than 73? Like he's Over 80?

Na u talk am ooo cheesy grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2017
whizzler:
Leading a nation like Nigerian and being sick at same time compared to a man whose only duty is u know better ..........

Is to collect 10%...and tell super stories and folklores of one jewish man...hahahahhaa
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Donkaro: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Buhari is old and he doesn't hav a robust look like Adeboye.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by donj84: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pussickpunk:

You are a negro...shikena and adeboye is fucking old and wrinkly also end of discussion...
now i see, why disturbed myself with someone already cursed,u better repent and give your life to Jesus christ. leave what evil things you have put your hands becsuse they wont last before it is too late because my preaching will stand against you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
donj84:

now i see, why disturbed myself with someone already cursed,u better repent and give your life to Jesus christ. leave what evil things you have put your hands becsuse they wont last before it is too late because my preaching will stand against you.

Fool, it's you who needs liberation. So much for being a dumbass christian, ur lineage is definitely in ruins, so u need the opium more...nitwit.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age by dyangprof(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
koma1:
Op compare it with pictures like this
see his gap teeth like dat of my late mother..
somhow president.
i pity naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.