Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today (9637 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2017
The situation of the Nigerian economy does not seem to get better anytime soon. Famine has already been forecast by the united nations and on daily basis companies keep on downsizing and retrenching hundreds or thousands of staff/workers.

Who will employ these agile youths?. The government. bro/sister if you answered government please wake up from your slumber . The government itself can’t create employment but they think Nigerian youths are magicians. They think Nigerian youths can create employment even with no favorable conditions.

The few Nigerians that already have jobs are under-employed. i mean they are being paid less than they need to carter for their basic needs.

My advice is that Nigerians must seek legitimate means of income online that requires little or no startup capital and pays very well. To the best of my experience affiliate marketing is best suitable to fulfill these criteria.

what is affiliate Marketing?

affiliate marketing is simply a performance based marketing in which people are rewarded for each sale they bring to individuals or companies. in a lay man terms take for an example that you are a Garri seller and you want more sales but you do not know how to reach out to as much buyers as you need. so you recruit me to bring you buyers and you will pay me for every sale i bring to you. in the above example i am an affiliate and you are a vendor or publisher. in the online world this is referred to as affiliate marketing and the commission usually ranges from 50% to 100% for digital products. this is the form of affiliate marketing i will recommend.

Below are 10 solid reasons why Nigerians must start affiliate marketing Business today.

1. Recession/inflation:

Despite the fact that the prices of goods have doubled yet employers want to either retrench or reduce employee’s salary.

2. jobs Are Always Available:

If it is now a common headline that 2000 workers lost their jobs in a single month with no justifiable reason, who knows who will make headline this month? Vendors and publishers are always looking for Affiliate marketers so you are guaranteed that you will not make the headlines for being fired except for being a super Affiliate.

3. Requires Little Or No Capital

Most offline/online businesses requires much startup capital, Affiliate marketing can be started with little or no capital .

4. Tippled Payout

Few years ago $500 payout at N165/dollar was #85,000. Today same $500 Affiliate commission multiplied by N420 is N210,000.

5. Out Put Is Proportional to Input

Research has shown that the average Nigerian staff/worker is naturally creative but he is adamantly lazy and non-creative towards his work as a staff.
what I always say is that when l know l am not guaranteed increase in pay, if l am a school teacher and my salary is 20k and I know that no matter how hard l will work l will still receive 20k only, for heaven sake why will l not allow my brain to rest?. This is not the case in Affiliate marketing, your slightest effort reflects in your pay. what if Nigerians begin to unleash the positive creative natural genius in them on Affiliate marketing?

6. Flexibility:

you determine your working hours, where you want to work, either in the toilet, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom or office. the ball is in your court. No boss to tell you that you must work even during your father’s burial. God forbid.

7. Your Work Is Permanent:

If you choose a career in Affiliate marketing nobody will wake up tomorrow and show you the way out. In Nigeria, as a bank worker you can decide today that you want a career in the banking sector and receive your dismissal letter next day morning.

8. Availability OF a Mentor /Guide:

One of the most challenging parts of Affiliate marketing is starting without a guide or mentor. That is the reason why most newbie Affiliate marketers start and end up in the trial and error zone. You can always count on my guidance whenever you have a challenge in your Affiliate marketing journey

9. Expansion:

You can decide at any time to expand your Affiliate marketing business and make it bigger. This is because it can be Automated and Run free hands especially with paid traffic sources.

10. No Expertise:

Some online businesses require expertise like being a computer guru or being an excellent product creator or having your own product to sell. In Affiliate marketing you do not have to be a guru or create a product or have your own product. A guru has already done all that for you.

Above are just few among the many reasons why Nigerians should start Affiliate marketing today. Feel free to ask what ever question you have about Affiliate marketing in the comment box.

Learn How To Explore Affiliate Marketing Opportunities as a Nigerian at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2017
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Gidson05(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by helpfulposts(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
good points
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by gr8tsuccess: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Starting it is not the problem but most affiliate sites pay with paypal and we all know that naija cannot receieve with paypal for now and if you open foreign paypal with VPN sooner or later you will get ban and all your earnings will be gone. So tell us how do we bypass this obstacle.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
Starting it is not the problem but most affiliate sites pay with paypal and we all know that naija cannot receieve with paypal for now and if you open foreign paypal with VPN sooner or later you will get ban and all your earnings will be gone. So tell us how do we bypass this obstacle.

different affiliate marketers have different ways of receiving affiliate commission. some receive via paypal, payoneer, western union, direct bank deposit etc. personally i use a third party pay for me service that withdraw into their foreign account and credit my Nigerian bank account. this is what i have been doing for several years without any glitches. i discussed about how to withdraw affiliate commissions in my affiliate jagaban guide.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by DeltahArmy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na this kind topic make me lose 36k to alliance in motion. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by oloriStella: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Youngman, post it here jareeeee. How many books we won buy? Buy it now, only to discover it's all full of cramps!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
All Important Questions Will Be Placed Here

question

olaolaking:
How long dd it take to make your first money?

Answer

bro frankly it was not easy. during those early days i was a strong believer of google has everything this was mainly because i didnt want to invest in any guide or ebooks. so i used the trial and error method and spent a year in affiliate marketing with only 3 sales. the commission per sale was 20 dollar so in other words it was a $60 year in affiliate marketing. the story all changed when i paid a successful affiliate marketer to teach me over skype the strategies he is using and since then, i have recorded many $200 day in affiliate marketing. after learning the new strategies the sales started coming in within 1 week or two.

olaolaking:

Like how much did you spend before you began to make money?

My free getresponse is expiring in 10 days time. I am not sure I will pay for it because I am not convinced that it will help me.
What should be the budget of a starter if there is any?
Thanks

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

i focus only on the 3 evergreen niches. health, wealth and romance.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
wealth: this include all mmo. make money online
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Davijunson: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
i tot this thread was on front page two days ago...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by oloriStella: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
AIM ke? I no know who dey give all those philipo visa dey enter this country with their big big heads sef
DeltahArmy:
Na this kind topic make me lose 36k to alliance in motion. cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by itiswellandwell: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
This link might also be of help to you if you are a student.

www.nairaland.com/3657298/low-start-up-capital-business
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hehehe! OP before you intentionally or unintentionally mislead the gullible minds, kindly let them know about the need for due diligence on whom the principal company/entity they are dealing with is, before they will unwittingly be used as a shill in a scam.

Affiliate marketing requires proper tutoring.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Rick9(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
If it's not importexpert then it's nobody.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
kini, this guy again
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
helpfulposts:
good points

thanks.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Haha, you can make more money from fooling people and getting them to buy your ebook about affiliate marketing,

just like the OP is doing grin grin

Want to know how? wink

Just buy my ebook grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by olaolaking: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
importexpert:
All Important Questions Will Be Placed Here

question

Answer

bro frankly it was not easy. during those early days i was a strong believer of google has everything this was mainly because i didnt want to invest in any guide or ebooks. so i used the trial and error method and spent a year in affiliate marketing with only 3 sales. the commission per sale was 20 dollar so in other words it was a $60 year in affiliate marketing. the story all changed when i paid a successful affiliate marketer to teach me over skype the strategies he is using and since then, i have recorded many $200 day in affiliate marketing. after learning the new strategies the sales started coming in within 1 week or two.

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

i focus only on the 3 evergreen niches. health, wealth and romance.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
wealth: this include all mmo. make money online
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.

It appears that mailchimp doesn't have automatic sender for free version.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by chordrylateral(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
How many times will this topic make FP
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by virus05(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mtchw. There are free aff marketing tut out there
There's nothing in the book you won't find online if you search well I bet you.. But buy the book sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by importexpert(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
olaolaking:

It appears that mailchimp doesn't have automatic sender for free version.

it have the schedule ability which i believe that is what you mean by automatic sender.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by QueenRiRi: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
The hustle to sell ebook is real. undecided

The kind deal you sign with mods wey dey push your matter come front page sef.

#Amala and Ewedu Relationship.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by ogaprime(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
importexpert:

different affiliate marketers have different ways of receiving affiliate commission. some receive via paypal, payoneer, western union, direct bank deposit etc. personally i use a third party pay for me service that withdraw into their foreign account and credit my Nigerian bank account. this is what i have been doing for several years without any glitches. i discussed about how to withdraw affiliate commissions in my affiliate jagaban guide.

hello sir, I sent you a mail on this and you didnt respond.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by yusasiv(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
meanwhile, traffic is no longer a constraint, u don't pay much for traffic no more, there is a platform that i can assure u of.. the platform provides its customers with great traffic service
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Ifiegboria(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very informative
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Toscoas2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
importexpert:

pls can u mention one marketer dt uses Payoneer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by pat077: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why must all this guy's topic on affiliate marketing hit the front page
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today by Chuksemi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
importexpert:

it have the schedule ability which i believe that is what you mean by automatic sender.

Pls, can I get your WhatsApp number? let's talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Experienced Aliexpress Customer, This Brother Need Your Help. / Register For Nimc National Id Card / Fire Guts Nsukka Spare Parts Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.